jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 931, 932, 933 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:
Don't be too harsh on fangirls, they (We? They? No, They.) have weak hearts.

Weak heart? Me? sorry I'm not that kind of fangirl
I have a strong heart

Akakage wrote:

Exactly!! Applaud

Eve, welcome aboard maybe you can educate some people here with sense or better yet pawned them. hahahaha.

we tried education once... They thought KAT-TUN was teaching classes ~~ rofl
Lulurz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:

I know Jin and Kame did cover Bonnie Butterfly but the one who requested it, asked for a "not live" version, I think she meant for album version. And the one who replied say no such thing because its a Kinki Kids song, I think she meant -> so they won't have it in an album to have an album, clear version.

\

yap yap that's exactly what i mean! i didn't say they DUN have a version of Bonnie Butterfly jus not a studio clear one~~~

thanks for clarifying cold_jade!
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

Weak heart? Me? sorry I'm not that kind of fangirl
I have a strong heart

You know, those that cry when they recieve Kame's Uchiwa *coughs* and faints when they see their favourite groups...

Eh no! Those doesn't relate to the heart, XD

Lulurz: No prob. Lol~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:

You know, those that cry when they recieve Kame's Uchiwa *coughs* and faints when they see their favourite groups...

well, we were talking about not to spread stupid rumors and that doesn't relate to Uchiwa distribution lol...

Quote:
Eh no! Those doesn't relate to the heart, XD

Eh? what? I thought we were discussing about how uchiwa can bring cardiac arrest? LOL
evil_zai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha! sugoi eve-il!!! exactly what i had in mind. (the one about researching before posting..) hmmn.. might we be long-lost relatives? hehe!

aa.. would love to have kame uchiwa... hey you guys, does anybody have the latest sc? the jin and ueda perf...

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
superFLY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

OH Really? Beaten you must've been so resourceful with this kind of information right? Seriously?

I have a theory that it probably isn't true, but it was in fact on this site.
http://wen-ner.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
smellyrobot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evil_zai wrote:
haha! sugoi eve-il!!! exactly what i had in mind. (the one about researching before posting..) hmmn.. might we be long-lost relatives? hehe!

aa.. would love to have kame uchiwa... hey you guys, does anybody have the latest sc? the jin and ueda perf...

you can find it here, they look so cool! i love it!
'
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/436278.html

if you cant use clubbox, there is a sendspace link in the comments. enjoy!
smellyrobot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i posted this on the tackey and tsubasa thread..but no one has replied...maybe my lovely KAT-TUN friends can help me out? its kinda KAT-TUN related!

hey there!

does anyone have T&T's live proformance of "Venus" where the boys are surrouned by fans and KAT-TUN (lol). Jun from Arashi high-fives T&T at the end, its pretty cute...i only have a clip of it, and would love the whole proformance...can anyone help me out? i belive its on Utawara HOT Hit 10...but i cant say for certain

anyways....please help?
suikuichirro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

>> smellyrobot<< I may have it but I'll check my folders then respond.

anybody know the POBox address for KAT-TUN, I want to write a letter to them Mr Green so if anybody know it please post it here Puppy Dog Eyes
prismatic_star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MWAH! Don't get me started on this group. I heard about them through Nobuta Wo Produce (Kame's in there) and well, my horizon expanded. I really find Akanishi Jin very abnormally pretty for a man. O-o
smellyrobot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suikuichirro wrote:
>> smellyrobot<< I may have it but I'll check my folders then respond.

anybody know the POBox address for KAT-TUN, I want to write a letter to them Mr Green so if anybody know it please post it here Puppy Dog Eyes

thank you dear, even if you dont have it, thanks for looking!

and i secound this request, my friends and i have made a "KAT-TUN love box" filled with every boys favorite things(we made a poo bear that has a matching outfit like Koki in 'real 7', we bought a Gackt book for Ueda and made a short flim called "carshimp" for Jin, lol)....we really want to send it off to them!
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

superFLY wrote:

I have a theory that it probably isn't true, but it was in fact on this site.
http://wen-ner.blogspot.com/

LOL..if I were you I won't make up that kind of theory. Why would I believe on a mere fan blog and then came up with a theory? hahaha.. Nut
emerald

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i heard about kame incident....n i dont understand the other ATTUN fan...
why dont they love all the KATTUN without any reason...
i know maybe the dont satisfied that Johnny more focus on kame n jin more than others but....
they in one group...love KATTUN not just love kame or jin or junno or uda
or one of them....

for me i love arashi n i dont love one of them but all of them...

Please... la dont do kame like this...if there were band so pity ne....

sory for bubbling here
chinzebaby

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

prismatic_star wrote:
MWAH! Don't get me started on this group. I heard about them through Nobuta Wo Produce (Kame's in there) and well, my horizon expanded. I really find Akanishi Jin very abnormally pretty for a man. O-o

I agree on the fact that Akanishi is abnormally pretty... rofl
that is why i love him sooo much! Oh of course we cant forget the fact that he is a great performer and actor.

emerald wrote:
i heard about kame incident....n i dont understand the other ATTUN fan...
why dont they love all the KATTUN without any reason...
i know maybe the dont satisfied that Johnny more focus on kame n jin more than others but....
they in one group...love KATTUN not just love kame or jin or junno or uda
or one of them....

Yea..about the Kame incident...even if you aren't a Kame fan there is no need to bash him like that. It is highly unecessar And it sure says a lot about their maturity level...then again they are fangirls. (the overtop crazy ones that is) I mean MOST of us here who are obsessed with KAT-TUN might say they are fangirls but i doubt would go and bash any member.

I agree with emerald in the sense people i'm sure don't agree with the fact that Kame and Jin are pushed more in the public and media but its not THEIR fault its not like KAME purposely steals the spotlight.

It would be a perfect world if we all just got along and yarakashi umm wouldnt be yarakashi and be normal fangirls and LOVE all of KAT-TUN...

if only.... Fingers crossed Shake Head

aww poor Kame...

I am a AKAME fan sooooo i may be a bit biased BUT i can say in all honesty that i did only like AKAME at first probably bc they were the two more exposed to media (JDRAMAS etc) BUT BUT then after joining here and getting more and mroe obsessed and watching and DL KAT-TUN stuff i love them all for each persons specialness (is that a word?) lol

Kame - his boyish charm and love his actiing AND singing and gyrating skills lol.

Jin - his arrogant bakaness (oh Jin...he's soo goofy when he laughs) and awesome singing and gyrating skills

Koki - out of the world rapping skills and super sexy deep voice

Junno - his aercobatic skills and tapping! skills! boy is talented
(he reminds me of a younger version of Jerry from F4)

Ueda - wow i cant say much for him but he suure has awesome deep voice (compared to his presence...so delicate) i can tell he idols Gackt

Nakamaru - WooOWO beatboxing skills! crazy! and OMG SUPER deeep voice very sexy.

yea ookkkk that was like lonnnng and i barely post...GOMEN

soooo when i do i write a lot of crap. So you migh not see me here in another few pages.... Bonk hate school...especially BIO! Shameful Cry

oh btw what is the "Kame's Uchiwa" <--- me confused about that...just asking...
emerald

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smellyrobot wrote:
i posted this on the tackey and tsubasa thread..but no one has replied...maybe my lovely KAT-TUN friends can help me out? its kinda KAT-TUN related!

hey there!

does anyone have T&T's live proformance of "Venus" where the boys are surrouned by fans and KAT-TUN (lol). Jun from Arashi high-fives T&T at the end, its pretty cute...i only have a clip of it, and would love the whole proformance...can anyone help me out? i belive its on Utawara HOT Hit 10...but i cant say for certain

anyways....please help?

smellyrobot i have that clip but the link of "Venus" was broken...n if i want to upload back it takes so long n connection at my campus not very good
but here the way to dload from youtube...

i got a lot kattun clip here...

first
go to http://keepvid.com/

2nd
choose/ copy the clip's url that u want from youtube
example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRE2m985NC4

3rd
paste at "Download from YouTube: Copy the URL from the address bar at YouTube" then click Download.

4rd
click "›› Download Link ‹‹ " after finish download renamed the file *.flv

ohhh dont forget to dload flash player here http://www.download.com/3001-2139_4-10505954.html?idl=n

lastly enjoy your clip...but that clip is small as in youtube...
superFLY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

LOL..if I were you I won't make up that kind of theory. Why would I believe on a mere fan blog and then came up with a theory? hahaha.. Nut

I said that my theory was that it wasn't true although it has been rumored on a few other forums, which as you/someone said before use only things you trust. In short I am noob hehe...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello minna.. Smile

Its nice to be back to this thread.. Smile
Fion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone,

I have a request....... does anyone have Ueda's 'Love in the Snow' mp3???
If you could upload it.. that'd be great!!!!!!!!! Bow
Lulurz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fion wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a request....... does anyone have Ueda's 'Love in the Snow' mp3???
If you could upload it.. that'd be great!!!!!!!!! Bow

ooo ur from Canada too!! hello hello! i like ur sig!! ehehhee

here u go Ueda's Love in snow~~ i love this song and started to like ueda more after seeing him perform this @ the concert!! hehehe

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2W5CDF41G51MM2SQ4M0K42A1T2
cs_omigosh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chocuqueen> Bonnie butterfly is kinki kids' song..but Akame sang it during Shounen Club before..so there's only a live rip version of the song if u want..

Btw, if u can download from clubbox, here's the performance: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr/lw8u6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 931, 932, 933 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 932 of 1140

Jump to: