jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 780, 781, 782 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Muka-chan, I'll miss u too! *hugs* Have wherever you're going! And I'll PM you with the pre-orders matter Big Grin

Tenshi-chan, thanks for telling me Big Grin I already edited it Big Grin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hikaru-chan thanks for the pics upload. My, it must take you forever to scan such big files. Thanks for sharing Hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

laramatsu wrote:
Hikaru-chan thanks for the pics upload. My, it must take you forever to scan such big files. Thanks for sharing Hug

You're welcome! Big Grin
Well, it does take some time XDD Each pic takes about 3 minutes to be scanned XDDDDD Then I have to cut them with Photoshop, make its thumbnails and upload them on SS ><' That's why I'm so late uploading scans~ hahaha XDDDDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chika wrote:
ano, can someone post me the sypnosis of nino's dorama SP, "sukoshi wa, ongaeshi ga dekitakaru"?

what's his sicknees actually? just watched it but without subs.. Sweat

Onegiashimas! Bow

AH!! You just completely reminded me. XD I was in the middle of making subs for this but then I got really busy and stopped... then I forgot about it. XD His sickness is called "Ewing's Sarcoma" you can google it if you're curious. ^^ I'll try to keep working on subs now that I remembered!! It'll probably be a few weeks though cause I'm so busy. >_< But it WILL be finished someday!! I have like 1/3 of it subbed now. XD
marsqurine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chika, the drama is already subbed in chinese Smile It can be found at Nino Daily. The link is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IBZREX9. However, do anybody have the link to Jun's special drama? I already knoe that someone had subbed it in chinese but I haven't manage to find the link. Can anybody post if here if they knoe? Thanks so much Smile
mavic0910

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@tensh_angels87: i also cannot play mine unless i join them together. try joining your files, if its still doesn't work i would give you the part 1 file in .avi format... not avi.01

@Hikaru: thanks... you're the best!!! Bow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marsqurine wrote:
chika, the drama is already subbed in chinese Smile It can be found at Nino Daily. The link is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IBZREX9. However, do anybody have the link to Jun's special drama? I already knoe that someone had subbed it in chinese but I haven't manage to find the link. Can anybody post if here if they knoe? Thanks so much Smile

I have this drama but it's in RMVB format. I'll give you the links as soon I've finished uploading. I hope Megaupload works for you.

--- Edit ---

Here are links:
Part 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MNANINPS
Part 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7L0X2TBB
Part 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2L3OMY8B

Please join using hjsplit.

Last edited by bravada esprit on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
familiar342

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hajimemashiteeeeeeeee...

arisa deeeeeeeeeeeessu...

i'm kind of new here... and i'm a really BIG arashi fan...

yoroshiku onegai shimaaaassu...

um yeah...
he he he...
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ mavic0910 I will download part 2 tomorrow, and see if it work, since it's late at night now, thnx so much again for trying to help me, domo arigato Hug

welcome familiar342 to the forum, hope you have fun here Hug as I have
familiar342

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did anyone here the song FIGHTSONG???

its really cute... i heard it on youtube...
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

familiar342 wrote:
did anyone here the song FIGHTSONG???

its really cute... i heard it on youtube...

Yup, it's a really good song. There is an MP3 of it, cut out from that ep (GnoA 4-19-06) it rocks Yeah you can download the MP3 of it on page 774, there is also the lyrics to it Victory! Peace!
merkuryo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mekachan and familiar342 Welcome!!
mavic0910 thanks for the info!! ^_________^ does NHK air any of Arashi's shows??
maki-chan yaaaay!! subs for nino's sp!! i can't wait!!

received the confirmation e-mail for my preorder of the new singles this week.. now all i have to do is wait for it to get delivered.. i'm getting more and more excited everyday!! *dies*

hehe.. fightsong is really upbeat so it's nice to hear.. i hope it gets included in a single or an album.. =3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mavic0910

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@merkuryo: that's the first time i saw arashi on nhk. this channel is more on news and i seldom see entertainment shows here.

how & where do you preorder arashi stuff?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like matsumoto jun most... specially when ive seen him at gokusen and hana yori dango..
Andro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kamatarichan wrote:
i like matsumoto jun most... specially when ive seen him at gokusen and hana yori dango..

He's my absolutelly favourite Arashi member too. He's great whatever he does. Mr Green Applaud But I like Aiba-chan too. Dancing Mr Green Victory! Peace! He's so cute too. The only member I don't like is Ninomiya-kun. I don't know why, but I don't like him.
laramatsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kamatarichan wrote:
yeah! everytime i've watched m no arashi i feel sorry for him.. just like when ive seen him cleaning the arashi staff room... aaawwww... poor jun... i think he's nice!

I couldn't agree more. My favourite M no arashi is when Jun was doing multi tasks for the members during the Iza Now Concert - and mopping the stage afterwards. Nino called him 'Matsumop' at that time, poor Jun. I wonder if anyone have that clip Head Scratch erm... if anyone does, onegaishimasu Bow Beaten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mari-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: nino!! Reply with quote Back to top

i think every1 in this thread already knew that our nino will be doing a movie with clint eastwood.... maybe that's why he's was not able to go to SC premium's guesting.... well they performed WISH and KITTO DAIJOUBU without nino..... well is it the reason why he wasnt able to go to the said show???

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: nino!! Reply with quote Back to top

mari-chan wrote:
i think every1 in this thread already knew that our nino will be doing a movie with clint eastwood.... maybe that's why he's was not able to go to SC premium's guesting.... well they performed WISH and KITTO DAIJOUBU without nino..... well is it the reason why he wasnt able to go to the said show???

Yup, Nino can't make it to Shounen Club Premium because he was still in LA when the shooting for SC Premium was on.

Credits to Lady's Delight for my icon
mari-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: nino!! Reply with quote Back to top

satorare wrote:

Yup, Nino can't make it to Shounen Club Premium because he was still in LA when the shooting for SC Premium was on.

thanks for the confirmation.... man.... this thread really moves so fast!! hehehehehe.... w00t!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

familiar342 you're welcome ^^
Woaaaaaaaaw !! The cover is so great !! I can't wainting until the release, it's sooooooooooooo long !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 780, 781, 782 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 781 of 1285

Jump to: