jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
WaT (Wentz Eiji +Teppei Koike)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tecchan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure this Wentz' MySpace is a fake. Myspace is a popular place for music fandoms so it's most definitely made by fans for fans XD And I think they probably don't have time for these kind of things anyway. ^^;

Here's another one on the band-
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39884319
princess sachie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: myspace.com Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:
HI minna, I was on my space yesterday and I don't know if this is true, but I'm 80% sure it's Eiji Wentz's my space!!!I think it's because first the background pic is his dog, so who would have a pic like that of his dog, in a comment a girl said to him "sorry I asked you if it was really you, but you know how there's people who create artists profiles", and if you look at some pics they look kind of normal pics, so I don't really know what to think, but I added him to my friends, hope he accepts me,lol, well jaaa!

Dah!of course here's the link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=18288844

umm hi! its me...just want to know that eiji's myspace is not real for me..why? coz i also have his url too..i mean we talked for long...since january...here..check this out if youre interested...myspace.com/shiyoutarou
princess sachie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: songs in myspace Reply with quote Back to top

k2_the_aoru wrote:

does anyone have that? if you do can you upload it for me? (liek on yousendit) thanks.

the songs are available in myspace music..search for it..and then click each one of the sites..their songs are there..i also listen to them..its so nice..it suits my ears even though i really dont understand whats in the song
princess sachie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: myspace Reply with quote Back to top

Tecchan wrote:
I'm pretty sure this Wentz' MySpace is a fake. Myspace is a popular place for music fandoms so it's most definitely made by fans for fans XD And I think they probably don't have time for these kind of things anyway. ^^;

Here's another one on the band-
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39884319

yeah were not sure if its eiji...there are so many posers and fakers there..we cant trust someone...and besides if its eiji maybe he will put some of his facts about him..instead of putting those videos which are seen already...
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: myspace Reply with quote Back to top

princess sachie wrote:

yeah were not sure if its eiji...there are so many posers and fakers there..we cant trust someone...and besides if its eiji maybe he will put some of his facts about him..instead of putting those videos which are seen already...

i doubt it's eiji. i mean, yeah, it would be cool if it was, but yeah. haha. (x
i wish people wouldn't make fake sites for people and say that it's really that person. i am 100% fine w/ people making fan sites on myspace when they say "this is a fan made site" but some people are too damn stupid to think that people are actually going to think it's eiji or teppei or who ever. oh well. (:
myspace is addicting don't you think?
mine's www.myspace.com/k2_the_aoru
add me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tecchan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spring_breeze wrote:
i doubt it's ei-chan coz first of all, his english is terrible. and second of all, that picture has been posted on another forum even before it was posted on myspace. but the page looks good anyway~ ^___^||

I agree. As much as I hate to admit, Eiji's English is appalling considering the fact that he has a German-American dad Sweat

This is his English ability. Look how he spells 'Thursday'
It's so cute and so Wentz Eiji! ^___^

chii_

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi people! i'm new here, havn been joining forums for a while haha..

hav been watching WaT pvs for a while on mtv and when i dug for more of their info i guess i kinda got stuck on them lol..

um.. any idea where i can dl dragon zakura and waterboys2 both with chinese sub? coz all i found at d-addicts are either eng sub or raw..
stephchan86

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tecchan wrote:

HE'S SO CUUUUTE!!! rofl I could just eat him!lol, kidding, but kind of true Mr Green jaaa! Victory! Peace!

PS: Welcome chii_ to the thread!!!!! Wave

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tecchan wrote:

I agree. As much as I hate to admit, Eiji's English is appalling considering the fact that he has a German-American dad Sweat

wow i thought that he could actually speak english! but never mindd. haha. rofl.
thanks for the cute pic. (:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chii_

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:

PS: Welcome chii_ to the thread!!!!! Wave

haha thx!
does anyone know where to dl dragon zakura? i tried d-addicts but from epi5 onwards it's all raw.. and my japanese isn't good enough to catch what they are saying..
stephchan86

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HI^^ does anybody knows if this is their new single?

WaT - Natsubi --->This song is new to me, or at least Idon't remember listening to it Confused I love it already!!!even if it's not new,lol,jaaa! Thumbsup

And chii_ you can direct download it from livejournal, you just have to join the jdramas community and look for dragon zakura in the memories of the site were all the drama uploads are at, they have it with subs, here is the link to the community, then you can join it Wink

http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/profile

PS: if anybody has this single can you upload it?if it's not a single is ok,jaaa! Wink

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Natsubi is a single inclued in their latest album Sotsugyou time ~Bokura no hajimari~

There I upload it ===> Here <===
chii_

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:
And chii_ you can direct download it from livejournal, you just have to join the jdramas community and look for dragon zakura in the memories of the site were all the drama uploads are at, they have it with subs, here is the link to the community, then you can join it Wink

http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/profile

thanks!! ^_^
stephchan86

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nekota wrote:
Natsubi is a single inclued in their latest album Sotsugyou time ~Bokura no hajimari~

Sooka!,lol I have the album, but thanks for the upload!I didn't know that song was there?gomen... Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, i'm being a little dumb here but does anyone know how to use DAP to download files from megaupload? it's taking damn long to download even just a few mins of dragon zakura.. Shameful Cry
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nekota wrote:

heyy thanks. (: i just listened to it and it's a good song.
Aiji.Y

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
�E�G���c�l�m �S���Y�ɑ唲�Ă�

�@�Q�b�A�Q�b�A�Q�b�Q�Q�b�̃Q�`�B���{�̗d������̒���ԁu�Q�Q�Q�̋S���Y�v�����߂Ď��ʉf�扻����邱�Ƃ��X���A���炩�ɂȂ����B
�S���Y���̓o���G�e�B�[�^�����g�Ƃ��đ劈�􂵂Ă���v���s�̃E�G���c�l�m�i�P�X�j�A
�˂��ݒj�́u���j�ǂ��ł��傤�v��h���}�u�~���a���Q�S���v�ł��Ȃ��݂̑��m�i�R�R�j��������B
�E�G���c�́u�V�����ʂ��o����悤�Ɋ撣��܂��I�v�Ƒ���ɈӋC���݂������Ă���B
�@�q�[���[�ł���Ȃ���ǂ������킢���Ɛl�Ԃ����������‹S���Y�B
�n�[�t�ł���Ȃ���A�΂��Ɏ��O��R�₷�ِF�̃L�����N�^�[�����ƒE�G���c�̓C���[�W�ɂ҂����肾�����B
���Ă����ꂽ�E�G���c�́u������󂳂Ȃ��悤�ɂ�邱�ƂƁA
�����̐V�����ʂ��o����悤�Ɋ撣��܂��v�ƈӋC���݂��������B
�@�ߋ��ɂ͔z���̏��|�֌W�҂����{���i�Q�V�j�̖��O�����������Ƃ����������A�e���r�ŃE�G���c�̊������������w�̈ӌ��������ɑS����v�����B
�E�G���c���u�Q�Q�Q�̉S�͂��܂ł��̂��邭�炢�B���܂��Ă����ɖ{��ǂݕԂ��܂����v�Ǝv�����������Ă���B
�@�S���Y�ɂ͌������Ȃ��ǂ����‚����̖��L�����N�^�[�E�˂��ݒj����������́u�����Ƃ��l�Ԃ炵���A���߂Ȃ��d�����Ƃ�����ۂ������Ă܂��B
�g�˂��ݒj�͑��m�������Ȃ��h�ƌ�����d�����������Ǝv���Ă܂��v�Ɓg�����h�����n�j�B
�E�G���c�Ƒ��̓A�j�����u�u���C�u�X�g�[���[�v�i�V���W�����J�j�ł����D�Ƃ��ċ������Ă���A���̂������Ƃ���������Ă��ꂻ�����B
�@��i�͂˂��ݒj�������Ă��܂������͂��߂��u�d���΁v���߂��镨��B
�u�d���΁v����ɂ������w���Ƃ��̎o���~�����Ƃ����S���Y���ڋʂ��₶���d���ٔ��ɂ�������Ƃ������́B
�u�g���Ă������ăI���`���C�h�f��ɂ��Ăˁv�B����̐��؂����鎁�i�W�S�j���Ɠ��̕\���Ŏ��ʉ��Ɋ��҂��񂹂Ă���B
���N�S�[���f���E�C�[�N���J�\��

Victory! Peace!Yey!!
Wentz plays the leading part in a "GeGeGe no Kitaro" Live-action Movie.
Aiji.Y

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WaT pic.

Wentz pic.

Teppei pic.

Kakkoii In love
Nekota

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ouahhh !!! Shocked Very nice pic!!!
Hontoni arigatouuu!!
Tecchan

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aiji.Y wrote:
WaT pic.

Wentz pic.

Teppei pic.

Kakkoii In love

���!�@���b�g �v���N��! �������J���C�C���@o(���ށ�)o
���肪�Ƃ�!! yippee �@

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 35 of 48

Jump to: