jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Help Identifying the Name of a JDrama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
i havnt watched it but it sounds like Long vacation

it's not Long Vacation...there are no pregnancies whatsoever in Long Vacation...unfortunately I don't know what dorama is being described.
thtl

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sera.sera wrote:
Oh, sorry. "bui" means "V" in Japan.
So, if you search for "sain wa v", you'll find some.

It seems that the original version of "mayonaka no gitaa" is sung by Kahoru Chiga.
h ttp://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005EM1V/250-1779715-2172201

The CD I ordered has arrived. Here is a link to the song in case you want it:

Sain wa Bui - Mayonaka no Gitaa
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5b3i5e
vicmiki2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: YAMAPI's DRAMA Reply with quote Back to top

HI,
I need your help...
I don't succeed in understanding that drama is
you look at the link of YAMAPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwSqS-2GuNg&search=yamapi
thanks
vicmiki2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:41 am Post subject: YAMAPI's DRAMA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI,
I need your help...

and where can I find it?
recommend me some links!!!! ^ - ^

thanks
vicmiki2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:41 am Post subject: YAMAPI's DRAMA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI,
I need your help...

and where can I find it?
recommend me some links!!!! ^ - ^

thanks
sera.sera

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's "Kabachitare" because Tokiwa-san is there...
http://jdorama.com/drama.470.htm

> thtl
Thank you for the song!
This is my first time to listen this original version.
Sounds old but the song is still good. ^_^
arin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: [b]Help about: Baby Girl and Ghost dad[/b] Reply with quote Back to top

hi all, i need ur help...i saw these drama in my television and the title is "baby girl and ghost dad"...i been searching this drama for quite a while but still have no luck finding it.....maybe it used another title for the drama(japanese title maybe), i dont know..Plus i dont know who the actor and the actress...here are the synopsis

its about a father daughter relationship been put to a test, when the father accidently died in taiwan while catching a butterfly..he then wake up at his home and figured that he is dead and become a ghost....but his daughter and close friend can see him....he intend to keep it a secret about his dead from his daughter.....
krim

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome, we have an existing thread for help in identifying dramas, http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.5412.htm

Please search the existing threads before creating new threads.

Wave

(mods, please merge)
qilver

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: [b]Help about: Baby Girl and Ghost dad[/b] Reply with quote Back to top

arin wrote:
hi all, i need ur help...i saw these drama in my television and the title is "baby girl and ghost dad"...i been searching this drama for quite a while but still have no luck finding it.....maybe it used another title for the drama(japanese title maybe), i dont know..Plus i dont know who the actor and the actress...here are the synopsis

its about a father daughter relationship been put to a test, when the father accidently died in taiwan while catching a butterfly..he then wake up at his home and figured that he is dead and become a ghost....but his daughter and close friend can see him....he intend to keep it a secret about his dead from his daughter.....

I know precisely the Japanese drama you are inquiring about...
I just finished watching that series and i really like it.
Tomoka Kurokawa is the lead female character and she is a very good actress...

The name of the j-drama is, Ame to Yume no Ato ni,
i highly recommend this one

http://jdorama.com/drama.953.htm

and also her newest one, which i started threads on her artiste thread and on Teru Teru Ashita.

http://jdorama.com/drama.1018.htm

but, yes, Please do a search before starting new and random threads. Thank you. Yes!
awrittensin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can download this series, plus my subtitles here:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_p449969.htm#449969
awrittensin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awrittensin wrote:

double post... Head Scratch
arin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

geee thanks guys!!! u really helped me alot......really appriciated

sorry krim.......i kinda new here..... Beat You
krim

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arin wrote:
geee thanks guys!!! u really helped me alot......really appriciated

sorry krim.......i kinda new here..... Beat You

all the more reason to learn about the forum. Beat You Beat You

Mr Green Wave
arin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehehhehe

where i can download the drama soundtrack??? Bonk
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi there, and welcome to jdorama.com
please read this thread before creating a new post Wink
http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.4095.htm

looking for ost?
this is the thread for u , http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.3078.htm

in the future please try to read the guidelines before posting
thanx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thtl

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sera.sera wrote:

> thtl
Thank you for the song!
This is my first time to listen this original version.
Sounds old but the song is still good. ^_^

No need for thanks - you pointed me in the right direction in the first place. I've also found out that "Sain wa Bui" in fact has an English title:

The right-most girl (I can't remember either her name or her character's name) was the one singing "Mayonaka no Gitaa" in the drama.
Majere

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Majere wrote:
Hey guys, probably an impossible request here, but I need some help identifying a certain drama I saw a few months back. Here is the story. I was in China for a month and a half last year, and during that time I happened to catch a Japanese Dorama on Channel Young. At least I think it was a Japanese Dorama. The language was dubbed into mandarin, which I don't speak. But here is what I can tell you, and maybe it will be enough information that someone will be able to tell me what show it is:

1.) The show was about a young man, a musician, who apparently lived by himself in a small apartment. Two different girls were in love with him, and I guess he really liked one, but couldn't decide who to be with. One of the girls was possibly a model, because I saw posters of her up throught several scenes in the city. One of the girls was (I think) pregnant with the musician's child, but she ended up marrying another man. I don't remember if she left him or what, but she died in the hospital giving birth to the child, and in the last episode, the musician is at the airport with the child bidding everyone farewell, and then he gets on the plane and leaves. The end.

2.) The music in this show was sad and very well done. The ending credits played a song with the words "Sayonara" in the chorus. And at the very end of the credits, the words "I will always love you." were written in english.

Can any of you guys help me out? I'm leaving for work now, but I'll post some more information for you after I get back. Thanks a million for any help you can give.

-Jeremiah

P.S. The musician had longer hair, died a light brown, almost orange type of color.

First up, thanks for everyone who responded before in trying to help me find out the name of this drama. No luck yet, but I've got some more information.

The song played at the end was "Sayonara," originally written by Oda Kazumasa. I don't know if he performed it for this drama, or if someone else did. I just know it was the same music and lyrics. And the drama isn't 'Tokyo Love Story.' Any other dramas that used this song prominently?

Thanks and take care,
-M-
LifewaterRain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: What is this drama?? Reply with quote Back to top

I visited Japan about two months ago, and two of the nights I was there, a drama (I think it was a two-part special, but I may be wrong?) played on t.v. Unfortunately, my Japanese isn't very good, so all my searching to figure out what it is hasn't given me a result!

Here is all the information I know; I hope someone will be able to tell me what this is!
-It played on Sunday, 4/9/06 and Monday 4/10/06 for two hours each night from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
-It played on either TV Tokyo or TV Asahi (I can't remember)
-It was about a famous ice skater named Rinko, who fell in love with a young taxi driver named Tohru.

If anyone could tell me the name and/or direct me to some links, I would be really grateful.
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sounds like fukada kyoko's drama Akai Kiseki

in the future please use the search engine before creating new threads

Tiffany <3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 26 of 53

Jump to: