jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueno Juri
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thtl

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Kindaichi" screen caps, batch 4:

thtl

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Kindaichi" screen caps, batch 5:

thtl

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Kindaichi" screen caps, batch 6:

thtl

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

" Kindaichi" screen caps, batch 7:

thtl

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Kindaichi" screen caps, batch 8:

qilver

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice screen caps.
Applaud

i'll have to check if i have the hardsub'd version of this or not. Bonk
thtl

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:
nice screen caps.
Applaud

i'll have to check if i have the hardsub'd version of this or not. Bonk

If you mean "Kindaichi" then the version I'm using is hard-subbed in English. Here is the bt link:

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/%5BKioku%5D%20Kindaichi%20Shounen%20Jikenbo%20%282005%29.avi.torrent
qilver

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

If you mean "Kindaichi" then the version I'm using is hard-subbed in English. Here is the bt link:

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/%5BKioku%5D%20Kindaichi%20Shounen%20Jikenbo%20%282005%29.avi.torrent

thanks....
i think i have the j-drama already from d-addicts... Yes! Bonk
thtl

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Kindaichi" screen caps, final batch:

qilver

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

82 miles
Go to a beach anyone?

interesting shirt she has on...the Japanese "english" shirts...sometimes don't make any sense, this one sorta does.. Head Scratch hehe
thtl

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:
82 miles
Go to a beach anyone?

interesting shirt she has on...the Japanese "english" shirts...sometimes don't make any sense, this one sorta does.. Head Scratch hehe

rofl Those shirts were quite popular for a while, but kind of went out of fashion as more Japanese learned proper English.

I'm going to start another round of screen caps. The choices are:

Orange Days (32 - only those with Ms. Ueno in the frame)
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi - Slot (72)
Swing Girls (still need to do the caps, probably end up with 150)

As preferences?
Sevenz

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swing Girls please Mr Green
qilver

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

rofl Those shirts were quite popular for a while, but kind of went out of fashion as more Japanese learned proper English.

I'm going to start another round of screen caps. The choices are:

Orange Days (32 - only those with Ms. Ueno in the frame)
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi - Slot (72)
Swing Girls (still need to do the caps, probably end up with 150)

As preferences?

her latest work...
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi screen caps....Yes!
thtl

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi - Slot" screen caps, batch 1:

qilver

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:
"Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi - Slot" screen caps, batch 1:

she looks hot....not in a direct sexy kind of way...but still sexy.
thtl

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

she looks hot....not in a direct sexy kind of way...but still sexy.

This particular drama did seem to have raised her status somewhat, putting her on the same platform as current favourite such as Ueto Aya and Horikita Maki (not that Yamada Yu is out of fashion or anything).

I know I'm biased but I still think her acting was the best amongst the 4 ladies in this drama series. (Putting on fire-retarding suit getting ready for the flames!)
qilver

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

This particular drama did seem to have raised her status somewhat, putting her on the same platform as current favourite such as Ueto Aya and Horikita Maki (not that Yamada Yu is out of fashion or anything).

I know I'm biased but I still think her acting was the best amongst the 4 ladies in this drama series. (Putting on fire-retarding suit getting ready for the flames!)

well, the aya fans will probably disagree with you..., I like aya a lot, but not one of her avid fans, so i may take a more unbiased view on who's a good actress, and who is great..
hard to judge, and i think all of them acting well...
although i should probably watch Swing Girls now that i got a sub'd version...oh yea!

although from watching teru teru ashita, and ame to yume no ato ni, I really think Tomoka is a great great actress at only 17. Yes!
***ducks from objects thrown at him, as he runs behind a sofa laughing, with Okaka Onigiri in his mouth***
thtl

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

well, the aya fans will probably disagree with you..., I like aya a lot, but not one of her avid fans, so i may take a more unbiased view on who's a good actress, and who is great..
hard to judge, and i think all of them acting well...
although i should probably watch Swing Girls now that i got a sub'd version...oh yea!

although from watching teru teru ashita, and ame to yume no ato ni, I really think Tomoka is a great great actress at only 17. Yes!
***ducks from objects thrown at him, as he runs behind a sofa laughing, with Okaka Onigiri in his mouth***

As a matter of fact I do not disagree with you at all regarding Kurosawa Tomoka. I've seen her acting in "Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu (drama)" and she is good. In fact I think she looks older than her age - 'mature' is probably a more appropriate word. It's just that there are so many good actors/actresses out there, I can't afford (time and money-wise) to get fixated on too many of them. Smitten
qilver

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

As a matter of fact I do not disagree with you at all regarding Kurosawa Tomoka. I've seen her acting in "Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu (drama)" and she is good. In fact I think she looks older than her age - 'mature' is probably a more appropriate word. It's just that there are so many good actors/actresses out there, I can't afford (time and money-wise) to get fixated on too many of them. Smitten

Tomoka Kurosawa....did i misspell her name....if so, my bad....Doh!

anyways, she is beyond her years...as evident in Ame to Yume no Ato ni, and Ima Ai ni Yukimasu, a smaller role in Gachi Baka, and the main role in the latest Teru Teru Ashita...which i recommend for others to watch...

there are a lot of actors/actresses....and if you want to get into gravure idols, then it would take all day to list just some of them...shall i begin?, i can start with Risa kudo in my avatar, and Yu Hasabe in my bottom sig pix...Thumbsup

getting back to Juri Ueno, i have a pix advertisment on the back of a Manga...i'll have to scan it up and post it sometime.
nice screen caps of Juri.
thtl

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

getting back to Juri Ueno, i have a pix advertisment on the back of a Manga...i'll have to scan it up and post it sometime.
nice screen caps of Juri.

Looking forward to it. BTW I've just started capturing "Engine" screens. Ms. Ueno has more exposure in this drama than "Orange Days", and I'm certainly looking forward to capturing her in her full glory. Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next
Page 4 of 1734

Jump to: