jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 741, 742, 743 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No one going to congradulate me for hitting over a 100 in this topic alone? =[ well, i guess I'll congradulate myself! And to celebrate, im going to clog up the forum with some nice HQ pictures~ i think they're good enough to make wallpapers with(save the pictures and you'll see how big they really are) and faint at the same time!

TODAY FEATURING THE ~UETO ANGELS~

backside:

gosh these pictures are so adorable, i want her on my team =)

extras!

^i see a nice wallpaper (not sized)!

preview for ~BUGER UETO~ up next (remember, i just scanned 9/81 cards):

Mr Green
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Thy. You're in the Triple digits Applaud Applaud

A present for you some Natto food that Aya would eat

Nattou HotDog

Nattou Cake and what it looks like inside

All them Natto did Aya lots of good Victory! Peace!

Edit: Just to let you guys know. I'm currently seeding ep 1A of Kinpachi Sensei season 6. If you guys want to get this go D-addicts.com. Click Torrent and Search Kinpachi Sensei. First ep is on Page 2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks KT! im dling the Kinpachi right now (you're the only seeder i think? lol) oh yea, that natto food scares me and so do your quadruple digits haha
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:
thanks KT! im dling the Kinpachi right now (you're the only seeder i think? lol) oh yea, that natto food scares me and so do your quadruple digits haha

You're welcome Mr Green

Awesome. I'll be seeding probably till.....4-5am my time then i'll have to turn off computer Sweat

Natto is one frightening food, but I plan on conquering it one day hehe Might take some time Beaten

LOL.....well....we do got a few here with like...5digits for their post Mr Green
You'll reach this amount soon enough my friend. Though....hitting a good 1000+ just from posting in Aya thread does take a lot of time hehe
Ganbatte Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:
No one going to congradulate me for hitting over a 100 in this topic alone? =[ well, i guess I'll congradulate myself! And to celebrate, im going to clog up the forum with some nice HQ pictures~ i think they're good enough to make wallpapers with(save the pictures and you'll see how big they really are) and faint at the same time!

backside:

extras!

Mr Green

Congrats Thy. Applaud Mr Green Nice Scans. Smile A one-woman baseball team. w00t!
jinx

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

im james from philippines...
could u be my friends?
w3bhead

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phinn wrote:
Ah, a new drama, always good to hear.

Okay, I'm been a-Googling, but there's very little info. As far as I can tell 'Shimokita Sundays' started off as a 'One-Shot Story' published in the glossy coffee table bimonthly mook 'papyrus' (http://www.g-papyrus.jp/). It seemed to prove popular, so they were a number of sequels in the following issues. There have been three or four stories so far (difficult to tell lol).

The author, Ishida Ira, was also responsible for the source material for 'Ikebukuro West Gate Park', which if you're been watching the SARS release you know is gangsta drama par excellence Nihonjin-style, and something I don't know called 'Big Monday!' (http://jdorama.com/drama.627.htm).

The director, Yukihiko Tsutsumi, has directed loads of stuff, including 'Ikebukuro West Gate Park', 'Stand Up!!', 'TRICK' and 'Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu'.

Sounding good already. From the creative staff list, it sounds like this might pretty dark, gritty stuff. Which would be nice Smile

Great research work Phinn-san. Smile If that is the case, then it would be an extreme shift of roles for her after AP. Smile
w3bhead

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
Congrats Thy. You're in the Triple digits Applaud Applaud

A present for you some Natto food that Aya would eat

Nattou HotDog

Nattou Cake and what it looks like inside

All them Natto did Aya lots of good Victory! Peace!

Edit: Just to let you guys know. I'm currently seeding ep 1A of Kinpachi Sensei season 6. If you guys want to get this go D-addicts.com. Click Torrent and Search Kinpachi Sensei. First ep is on Page 2

Really appetizing K.T. hehe I imagine Aya eating nothing but natto food products like these all day. Beaten
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

jinx wrote:
could u be my friends?

Hey James, what's up? Sure we'll be your friends =)

*thanks for thanking me for the pics guys lol
qilver

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

jinx wrote:
could u be my friends?

welcome to the forum/thread
not sure if you are an Aya fan or not...
but we have a new members thread you can visit.

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2195.2600.htm

Last edited by qilver on Sat May 20, 2006 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
qilver

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:

backside:

extras!

Mr Green

happy 100 posts! w00t!

wait until you hit 1000, or 10,000 w00t!
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:

Hey James, what's up? Sure we'll be your friends =)

*thanks for thanking me for the pics guys lol

As Thy said, we'll be your friends.
All Aya fans here are pretty much friends with each other Mr Green

@Thy: Thanks for the baseball pics buddy. I put three pics together to make a desktop pic for myself if you don't mind. I particularly love these 3 pics
Mr Green Berry Kawaii In love

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

As Thy said, we'll be your friends.
All Aya fans here are pretty much friends with each other Mr Green

@Thy: Thanks for the baseball pics buddy. I put three pics together to make a desktop pic for myself if you don't mind. I particularly love these 3 pics
Mr Green Berry Kawaii In love

nice desktop pix... Applaud
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

nice desktop pix... Applaud

Thanks.

These baseball cards of Aya looks really nice.
I'll have to get me some trading cards of hers when I go Japan.
Definately will be on my To-Do list Mr Green

btw:I'm also seeding eps 1B and 2 of Kinpachi Sensei tonight Mr Green
Not sure how well the ul rates will be since I'll be seeding 3 things at once Sweat

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jinx wrote:
could u be my friends?

Yeah, as with what they said, welcome jinx. Smile

qilver wrote:

welcome to the forum/thread
not sure if you are an Aya fan or not...
but we have a new members thread you can visit.

Yeah qilv, he might have posted his introduction a bit off, although he might have been lured into this thread by the appeal of Aya. Mr Green

K.T.Tran wrote:

You plan to go to Japan anytime soon K.T.? Smile
qilver

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Thanks.

btw:I'm also seeding eps 1B and 2 of Kinpachi Sensei tonight Mr Green
Not sure how well the ul rates will be since I'll be seeding 3 things at once Sweat

i really need to scan a bunch of stuff...various idols...including Aya trading cards, etc.....lol, i've been real lazy today... Sweat

anyhow, a good place to get various j-idol goodies, etc....is at Nakano Broadway mall in Nakano, Japan(Tokyo)......i've been there once during my last year's trip to Japan. Yes!
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i really need to scan a bunch of stuff...various idols...including Aya trading cards, etc.....lol, i've been real lazy today... Sweat

anyhow, a good place to get various j-idol goodies, etc....is at Nakano Broadway mall in Nakano, Japan(Tokyo)......i've been there once during my last year's trip to Japan. Yes!

Sounds cool, i just dont think i'll ever be going to japan anytime soon Puppy Dog Eyes

Nice desktop thingy K.T. Oh yea, what's the difference between 1A and 1b of kinpachi?

----

from Gloomy's site on the recent news:
she desires to become a mother herself, commenting "I want to become a mom one day soon and have a lot of children. I want to give birth in my late twenties".

aya is gonna get taken pretty soon guys.. and she's going to have a bunch of children with him! lucky dude : Pout
sao

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:

she desires to become a mother herself, commenting "I want to become a mom one day soon and have a lot of children. I want to give birth in my late twenties".

aya is gonna get taken pretty soon guys.. and she's going to have a bunch of children with him! lucky dude : Pout

It's not yet her late twenties ! ^^
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:

Sounds cool, i just dont think i'll ever be going to japan anytime soon Puppy Dog Eyes

Nice desktop thingy K.T. Oh yea, what's the difference between 1A and 1b of kinpachi?

----

You might one day get the chance bud Mr Green

1A is the first half of ep 1 and 1B is the 2nd half of it.

Aya wants to give birth to babies in her late 20s.....but that doesn't mean she'll get into a relationship soon. She might....but I think she's still looking for her Mr. Right/Perfect or whatever you want to call him.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: hello... Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

You might one day get the chance bud Mr Green

1A is the first half of ep 1 and 1B is the 2nd half of it.

Aya wants to give birth to babies in her late 20s.....but that doesn't mean she'll get into a relationship soon. She might....but I think she's still looking for her Mr. Right/Perfect or whatever you want to call him.

Yeah. she's waiting for you K.T.! So go on, sell all your stuff, buy a plane ticket and board the earliest flight to Japan immediately! hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 741, 742, 743 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 742 of 2140

Jump to: