jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kurosagi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beccy-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

waii, thank you sooo much for the translation, gvino!!! *O*
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ beccy chan: you live in germany right? can you pleeeeeeease tell me where you watch kurosagi?? I've tried youtube but it only has a 2 minute episode Sad

and another thing: I'm looking for a Japanese pen pal or at least someone who speaks japanese... I really wanna learn Big Grin
elys

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KokiChan, a-nesuto, and gvino:

Thank you all so much!!! Hug I really appreciate all your help, especially with the direct translations! Applaud
so-me

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so does the rest of you guys dl frm d-addicts n clubbox only???
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

please don't think I'm stupid but HUH??!!!
Singhay

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suave_yamapi wrote:
please don't think I'm stupid but HUH??!!!

Are you talking about what so-me said? He's asking where people download Kurosagi from, D-addicts or Clubbox.

I get Kurosagi from D-addicts.

Do dramas target Age groups? jw.
maymay80

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nomanymore wrote:
yayay everyone , i shared it on soompi , wanna share it here too >o<

This is "Kyo hat plus 05.05 Big Grin , that i hardsub already , yayy

YamaKi is just so damn cute .... lol

Get it from my blog (from my sig) ^_^ , akakak

Hope minna like it Wink

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE UR BLOG Dancing , THANK YOU FOR ALL UR HARD WORK Victory! Peace! ...and DEDICATION! w00t! w00t!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe the rating is goin back up ^^ 16.4 hehe great job yamapi XD
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ep 5 was so good it brought back people for 6 Victory! Peace! .
i hope doesnt fall so hard again Fingers crossed 12% Shake Head thats just wrong...

Tiffany <3
qilver

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just finished watching the first ep of kioku Kurosagi....
this is good... Thumbsup
YukiS

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i hope they kisss already... hehe
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryoko293 wrote:

wahahaha, I love your comments girls~
thanks for subbing it, now I have seen 5 before 4 LOL

Victory! Peace!

hahaha ur welcome!! glad they were of some use. haha and we were hoping that people would appreciate our randomness... we werent sure tho so thanks ^^ hehehe

no prob, kokichan! and welcome here. ^_^ hehe...

i havent been around much so im sure ive missed lots of new peoples... im not even that old of an old timer... but yeah. hi everyone. Big Grin hope u enjoyed our subs if u watched em!!!

ah! o k need to study for my last final tomorrow morning... then more kurosagi goodness (i hope...)... hehe ic ant wait to see what happens in epi 6!!!~
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:

kurosagi goodness (i hope...)... hehe ic ant wait to see what happens in epi 6!!!~

if i see that old man spit out more food, i'm flying to tokyo and going to that restuarant "katsura" and kick him in the nuts...
maymay80

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OOHH, i forgot to thank "GVINO" for putting those translation for us....i tried not to watch it but i couldn't help myself and watch the raw episodes .... hehe Dancing Dancing GHEHEHEHEE AND here i am remembering that someone had posted the translation.....THAKNS SOOO MUCH! w00t! w00t! w00t! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPS...! Dancing

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

if i see that old man spit out more food, i'm flying to tokyo and going to that restuarant "katsura" and kick him in the nuts...

I know what you mean..... he is really disgusting to watch when they do a close up of him eating things or spitting them out...... bleh
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DT04 wrote:

I know what you mean..... he is really disgusting to watch when they do a close up of him eating things or spitting them out...... bleh

thank you! do they have to keep showing him spit out his drool....nastiness. U Suck

he'll like chew something three times and then spit it out, all grossly.
elys

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ thank god I'm not the only one who gets bothered by this!! Why does he do it? It seems to be some sort of theme with his character, where he's never satisfied with any of his food. Ever. Except maybe those crackers that his swinder "friend" (is he his friend?) gave him in episode 4.

I hope this spitting out of the food has some sort of hidden meaning. If it's just some random thing for his character, that's just gross!
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elys wrote:
^ thank god I'm not the only one who gets bothered by this!! Why does he do it? It seems to be some sort of theme with his character, where he's never satisfied with any of his food. Ever. Except maybe those crackers that his swinder "friend" (is he his friend?) gave him in episode 4.

I hope this spitting out of the food has some sort of hidden meaning. If it's just some random thing for his character, that's just gross!

seriously.

i hope he spits on the floor and then slips on it and lands on his ass....

Bonk
qilver

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finished ep2, good series....entertaining, interesting plot. Bonk
DT04

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

seriously.

i hope he spits on the floor and then slips on it and lands on his ass....

Bonk

LOL!!! rofl rofl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 22 of 46

Jump to: