jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
J-Dramas on TV (S'pore)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
velvet_ice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kook05 wrote:

oh... there is... you shld check out the way Kuryu looks at Amamiya sometimes and his actions and vice-versa... there was definitely something there.. not just till the last ep... maybe it's just a little too subtle...

sou... hmm. probably too subtle for a person like me to detect Smile

I know kuryu looked at amamiya a tad bit in a funny way, but the idea of him liking her before the last ep didn't really cross my mind. heh. anyways, i'm waiting to see the ending of Bijo Ka Yajuu... I hope i won't be as unsatisfied with it as i was with Hero.

v_ice
jaxomoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is one in Marseling Point (limited selection). It's not legal to sell Jap dramas in Singapore bcoz of TV licensing. So i normally go Malaysia-JB to hunt 'em. just bought Madonna(...And I love her) last week.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dec 17 Super Movie Fan Club: Messenger (Dual Sound- Japanese)
Cast: Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, Ijima Naoko

probably will watch this.. has anyone watched this and wants ro recommend it..?

on Dec 24 Waterboys the movie will be showing on the same timeslot of wednesday 10.45pm as messenger.. will definitely watch that once more.. can't get sick of their routine..! Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
windrider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Messenger was showed b4 once (or twice?). Personally I think its an okok show, watch if you have time, dun push it if u dont
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

windrider wrote:
Messenger was showed b4 once (or twice?). Personally I think its an okok show, watch if you have time, dun push it if u dont

it showed on channel 56 yesterday and i've watched it.. but unlike you i loved it..!! it was a happy movie, don't you think? i love watching them on those bicycles and it was so fun.. probably watch it again.. Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

double score is showing after renai hensachi on channel 56.. ureshii.. finally another oshio manabu show..!!
Dark^3nforc3r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys!!
I juz found out something frustrating!!
I'm not sure if it's true
But if i didn't watch wrongly..
there's and advertisement showing the drama after shin hoshino kinka..
AND it is not a j-drama!!!!! Mad
It's a hong kong drama acted by dat fat guy who acte as fei mao(fat cat)
Arrgh...dat means there's only one j drama left Angry
Hoshino kinka this sat will be the last episode..
WEll..more bad news from mediacorp...
Dats all..can anybody confirm this...?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dark^3nforc3r wrote:
Hey guys!!

really..?!?! well.. i have nothing to say about mediacorp already.. given up all hope.. on channel 8.. Shake Head probably only can confirm that on sunday when the programme guide comes out on the mediacorp website..
Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dark^3nforc3r wrote:
Hey guys!!

What?!! Great... how great... Angry And now there's only one timeslot left for j-dorama on thurs nights. Are they going to take that slot for something else too?!! (I touch wood first)

Well, 8 days is out tomorrow... I'm going to get it and see what's listed in there.
sin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Heaven's coin Reply with quote Back to top

hello..i Hi! ..i'm someone new here..do anybody knows where i can get the japanese drama "heaven's coin"? Wink
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Heaven's coin Reply with quote Back to top

sin wrote:
hello..i Hi! ..i'm someone new here..do anybody knows where i can get the japanese drama "heaven's coin"? Wink

the sakai noriko one or the hoshino mari one..? i'm guessing the latter right..? since you're writing in this thread.. hihi sin.. perhaps you can ask around in the trade forum.. someone who's here to trade or sell will notice you there.. read this thread too for the infomation on which parts of singapore is still selling old dramas to clear their stock.. or maybe online auctions like yahoo singapore and ebay.. good luck..! Mr Green
billy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you guys noticed the TV ad on the Hong KOng TVBS series?

they actually copied "GOOD LUCK!!" & produced a TV serial on Pilots & Cabin Attendants!!!
*&&*(%*&^$%&^%#$%^##$@ them!

my sis & i were so Pissed!
it's bad enuf when they used the same theme but the same poses?!!
there was a shot of all the CAs & pilots standing in a row EXACTLY in "Good Luck!!". Sheez!

well, tat's originality for you...
Hoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

billy wrote:

they actually copied "GOOD LUCK!!" & produced a TV serial on Pilots & Cabin Attendants!!!

What?!!! Cursing Which drama is it? It's showing on channel 8 or cable?
billy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hoshi wrote:

What?!!! Cursing Which drama is it? It's showing on channel 8 or cable?

it's a "new" TVBS drama tat's not showing on telly yet. it's for sale/rental in VCDs, i think.

sucky sucky sucky~
sin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Heaven's coin Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

the sakai noriko one or the hoshino mari one..? i'm guessing the latter right..? since you're writing in this thread.. hihi sin.. perhaps you can ask around in the trade forum.. someone who's here to trade or sell will notice you there.. read this thread too for the infomation on which parts of singapore is still selling old dramas to clear their stock.. or maybe online auctions like yahoo singapore and ebay.. good luck..! Mr Green

thx alot..yar..i'm lookin for the hoshino mari version..i tried to search the vcd shops but couldn't find it..anyway..thx for ya suggestions..
kook05

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

billy wrote:

there was a shot of all the CAs & pilots standing in a row EXACTLY in "Good Luck!!". Sheez!

haha.. i saw it. my reaction was pretty much the same as yours.
i was going like.... "What the......" Shake Head Sweat
Hoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kook05 wrote:

haha.. i saw it. my reaction was pretty much the same as yours.
i was going like.... "What the......" Shake Head Sweat

Until now I still haven't see it... where? On channel 8? Crazy Sorry, a bit blur... Nut
kinki_txr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Teacher Is A Gangster! (Gokusen)TV Special will be shown on 31 December 2003, Wednesday at 11:00 PM on SCV- E City Ch 56
Amika

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

billy wrote:

yape.. i notice that drama as well... totally copy Good Luck!!... that is bad... Shake Head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*sigh*
it's actually very sad to see such things.
i personally find that some korean dramas are a copy of japanese dramas as well, something like a spin off....just that they are draggy & longer.
for taiwanese varieties, quite a number of their games or segments copy japanese varieties like segments from gakkou e ikou etc too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 12 of 41

Jump to: