jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterLiLy

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamatsumi wrote:
hey everyone! my friend found Abunai houkago and she's uploading it to dokidoki clubbox
this is LQ version but at least it's better than nothing righ? Bleah it may take you some time to start the downoal but the speed should be very good.
I've seen ep 1 so far and Baru has one of his funny hairstyles hehe I'll post some screencaps later when I'm back on my comp

Oh thanks!! Well, it doesn't matter if its LQ or HQ...so long as I get to watch it. Been searching for ages! Tell your friend that I said "Thanks so much" w00t!
dymmamie

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chu-girl wrote: thanks for the translations! Kanjani's they are good friends right.. 9 years..

may I asked about Abunai houkago? it is a drama or tv program?
gomen ne I'm late.. If its a drama, then subaru play in it? wow thats good! I saw the new hair style of subaru.. its look girly but I think its ok..
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe yup that was my friend who can find anything Mr Green I've been looking for Abunai houkago for so long and now I can enjoy the show Dancing first I thought it was lame but now after few eps I like it Bonk
it's a funny story about 2 stepbrothers who are totally different. I must say I'm surprised with Baru's chara (Haru) coz I heard he was really naughty and some people were surprised that Johnny had agreed for this drama but to be honest I don't see what's wrong with that role XD
anyway, it's really funny and nino is da best when he imagines that Kyoko (Kato Ai-chan) is going to confess rofl

there are eps 1-6 in dokidoki clubbox. you can also get links from my LJ (link in my sig)
The rest will be uploaded around Sunday coz my friend's computer broke down and she needs to have it repaired Sad

dymmamie, Abunai houkago, it's an old dorama with Subaru, Nino and Kato Ai-chan. you can read about it HERE

Last edited by yamatsumi on Wed May 24, 2006 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
dymmamie

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamatsumi: thanks for the info.. now I'searching for other info about this drama.. looking forward if there is other ttile for this drama here in my country sometime they have different title.. I can't download slow server here..
Subaru must be really naughty in the drama.. I like his craziness.. and I like nino also. can't wait to get it..
Arigato
WD

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the English title for Abunai Houkago would be Dangerous After School or After School Danger. Might wanna try your luck! Smile

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
Furui

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone ^^
I'm new here and I'm also new to K8.
Hope to spend a nice time here with you. ^^

I got hooked by Ohkura's dorama SP (Cinderella ni Naritai), Osaka Rainy Blues and some Honjani eps. ... joined some LJ communities, then I accidentally saw this thread on the threadlist right under the Arashi thread.

Oh, O_O I've just read back a couple of pages and.... it seems like I know at least one person here... Hiya Ryoko ^^

I'd like to share this pic, although I don't know if you guys saw it or not.
Johnny's J. notebook with chibi K8
http://d.turboupload.com/d/631123/IMG_0021-1.jpg.html

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Furui:

Thanks for that pic! Really! Everyone's sooooo cute! Look at Ryo! And compare him with ppl his age, XD
But Nino looked pissed, XD

OMG~ SO KAWAII~~ Tsubasa~ Ryota, XD *Dies*

Subaru's soooo cute too! *dies*

Omg~ Now I can't slp, XD

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Furui thanks for the picture and welcome!! Whoa ... they're all so young ... where's ohkura? ... hehe nevermind. Aww .. Ryo's sooo cute! He looks like he's 10 years-old.

Whoa i don't really get to see pictures of Subaru when he was younger but ... Subaru's soo cute (He's still cute now! Bleah) I saw this clip on youtube of a younger Subaru and he was with other Jrs doing backflips ... whoa chooou kawaii!!! Now i know why yamatsumi soo in love with him!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Furui: Welcome to the Kanjani8 thread ^^ and thank you for the picture. Ryotan is so kawaii ^^ It's hard to imagine he older than some of them there, LoL. and Nino's hair is totally styling, LoL. I've never seen a chibi picture of Subaru either, he looks adorable too ^^
It always amazes how Koki looks totally differently now, I think he changed the most O_O, lol.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="tenshi01"]Ryotan is so kawaii ^^ It's hard to imagine he older than some of them there, LoL. and Nino's hair is totally styling, LoL. I've never seen a chibi picture of Subaru either, he looks adorable too ^.[/quote]
They are sooo cute ne {:3 Ryo looks SOSOSOSO young O_O"
And Subaru.. I wouldn't be able to recognize him from only the pic 8cuz he's soooo young on it O_O")... he's totally cute on it!
[quote="cold_jade"]Nino looked pissed[/quote] Haha... just his usual look XD
(hmm... I have that pic from nino in a bigger version I think... hedoesn1t have that bad-guy on it XD)
[quote="arcticbleue"] where's ohkura? ..[/quote] He's on the right side, third line, third form the left ^_^
(so cute =^_^=)

@tenshi01, arcticbleue, cold_jade: Thank you for the welcome! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just saw Sankyoudai Abake, this time with subs, yay ^^
OMG ROTFLMAO I died laughing rofl My sides hurt so much rofl
Subaru was the funniest when he accidently said he was youngest then he just babbled on on, not making much sense rofl LoL, and the way Yasu fell off the chair, it was almost a little slow motion rofl (Hehe, ryotan was kind enough to help ^^) And yoko, OMG his voice was so high pitched, it was so cute and funny XD
Omg, they need to do another Sankyoudai Abake in the future SC (b/c they didn't reveal much in this one, lmao XD)

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just found this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAwPw4poJU

Its quite old. Handshake event of K8 for Naniwa's promotion, with 40 thousand fans!
Everyone was so high! And Ryo shouted NICE BREAST!! to one of the fan, =_="

Sorry if you guys have watched it, but I thought this was quite, yeah, XD

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@cool_jade I saw that clip before! Ryo was practically shouting "nice oppai!!" .. then he realised that the camera was focusing on him .. bakaa~! hehe Yoko was another baka .. he was leaning over towards the fans .. as if he was about to kiss them ... ahaha XD
@Furui Doh! I'm so blur ... totally didn't recognize my Ohkura baby ... sighh ...
Btw anyone knows when the new PV(s) are going to be released?? .. It should be soon right??? I can't wait!!! I hope June comes now!! Bleah.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks WD for the info maybe I will go to find it tomorow.. since it was an old drama hopefully they have it.. Fingers crossed

cold_jade: I also have watch that clip. first I don't know what is the meaning but when I read the comments.. OMG does he said that?.. ha ha

It tooks for more than 30 minutes for me to find kanjanis in the notebook
and I'm so baka for not to zoom it Ryo was so cute!!! Yoko doesn't change much I think.. and subaru.. hehe Before this I'm wonder how he looks like..

tenshi01: is it posible to watch that clip in YouTube at least? sounds good and funny...
tenshi01

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dymmamie: if you can use clubbox, here is the CB link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr/407p7

The non-subbed one is upped on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyi03JkT08c

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks tenshi01 for the link..
I will watch it at YouTube since I still don't know how to use clubbox
It keeps asking me to run.. which I really dont know what it means.. Gomen ne I'm such a IT blind..
need to get sleep now planning to go for an interview tomorrow (not sure to go)
arigato ne!
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Furui, welcome to the thread w00t! and thanks for the pic! it's so cute!! I think I wouldn't recognize Koki although I have his pix from that times somewhere XD Subaru and Tatchon look adorable but Hina is the cutest! omg I wish he had this hairstyle again XD

arcticbleue, haha so you didn't know before how cute Baru is?? hehe
I watched that clip on youtube as well hehe I have this photosession when they are holding their pix from childhood. have you seen it? I think 2 of them have been posted before but I'm not sure which one so I'll just post all of them XD

Myojo 2005-01

I like Subaru and tatchon's pix the most Big Grin

tenshi, thanks for the link Dancing I haven't seen this ep but I read a translation posted in one of the LJs rofl can't wait to see it!! do you know what's the date of this ep?

btw, for those who are downloading Abunai houkago: eps 7-8 are already in Clubbox ready to be downloaded and eps 9-11 are currently being uploaded Big Grin you can get links from my LJ Victory! Peace!
tenshi01

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the date to that clip is Shounen Club 2005.02.23
thanks for those pics yamatsumi. LoL, I like Tacchon's too hehe[/b]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: abunai houkago Reply with quote Back to top

hello everyone,

i downloaded the first episode of abunai houkago and realized it was in chinese subs. does anyone know if there are english subs for this drama? if so, where can we get them? thanks!!!
WD

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="yamatsumi"]Furui, welcome to the thread w00t! and thanks for the pic! it's so cute!! I think I wouldn't recognize Koki although I have his pix from that times somewhere XD Subaru and Tatchon look adorable but Hina is the cutest! omg I wish he had this hairstyle again XD

arcticbleue, haha so you didn't know before how cute Baru is?? hehe
I watched that clip on youtube as well hehe I have this photosession when they are holding their pix from childhood. have you seen it? I think 2 of them have been posted before but I'm not sure which one so I'll just post all of them XD

Myojo 2005-01

I like Subaru and tatchon's pix the most Big Grin

tenshi, thanks for the link Dancing I haven't seen this ep but I read a translation posted in one of the LJs rofl can't wait to see it!! do you know what's the date of this ep?

btw, for those who are downloading Abunai houkago: eps 7-8 are already in Clubbox ready to be downloaded and eps 9-11 are currently being uploaded Big Grin you can get links from my LJ Victory! Peace![/quote]

Yeah, I've seen this one before, as I've actually watched them (minus Ohkura & Uchi) in Sugao concerts. That's how I realized how cute chibi Subaru was! He was so cute, so energetic n so great while performing on stage! w00t!

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 137 of 249

Jump to: