jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
DBSK/TVXQ/TohoShinki
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: DBSK/TVXQ/TohoShinki Reply with quote Back to top

HI^^ just wanted to know if anybody knows DBSK, they are also called TVXQ, and Toho Shinki in Japan, I wanted to share whatever I have from them, if there is any fans here, well hope to see some fans, here are some pics, maybe you'll recognize them^o^

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just saw some pv-s from DBSK, but I liked them. I want to know more about them, but I only found korean or japanese pages. And I can't find a page where I can download pv-s and music.
DougFunnieee

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dong Bang Shin Ki right? I have one of their albums. They're pretty good. They're a liiiitle bit too close to each other in this picture though. Sweat

Andro

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where did you download that album?
stephchan86

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lmao!yeah they are close, look at this picture!

And I have, well I think, all their discography I can upload them for you^^, and I have all their PV, so I'm gonna try and upload some stuff here,jaaaa! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:
lmao!yeah they are close, look at this picture!

tefani.. osea... entro a Jdorama y veo como 5 posts tuyos!!! and OMG look at that TEFANI CHAN
i was like WTF!!!! that's even worse than the kitto daijoubu one >.< but hero looks soo freaking kawaii!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stephchan86

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO!!!PAO-CHAN!!!!!!I know!!!!they are so kawaii, I really don't care about those pose, is just a pic,lol

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so this is a new thread dedicated to tohoshinki. my little sis loves this band. she's going to post here pretty soon i bet. she's probably in the kattun thread fighting with the chicks there. haha sorry dont beat me kattun fans. keep the peace.

got a question, are they advertising something is those pics above? uniforms? they are so young
stephchan86

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol, I really don't know, but I think is for one of their dramas.... Thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: DL!!! Reply with quote Back to top

HI^^ here are all their albums:
Heart, Mind, And Soul- First Japanese Album (Release Date: March 31, 2006)

.ZIP album: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29TWQK2P

Track List
01. Introlude:
02. Kotoba Wa Iranai
03. Asu Wa Kuru Kara:
04. Somebody To Love
05. My Destiny
06. Hug (Japanese Version)
07. Break Up The Shell
08. Stay With Me Tonight
09. Aisenai Aishita
10. One (Japanese Version)
11. Rising Sun (Japanese Version)
12. Eternal
13. Heart, Mind and Soul
14. Stay With Me Tonight (Acapella Version)
15. Somebody To Love (Acapella Version)
16. My Destiny (Acapella Version)
17. Asu Wa Kuru Kara (Piano & Vocal Version)

Rising Sun Second Korean Album (Realese Date: September 9,2005)

.Zip (complete Album) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04A1C1Y0

TRACK LIST
01. Tonight
02. Beautiful Life
03. Rising Sun
04. Unforgettable
05. Love is never Gone
06. LOVE after LOVE
07. Dangerous Mind
08. One
09. LOVE is...
10. Free your mind
11. Love is all I Need
12. Always There...

A Christams Girft From Dong Bang Shin Ki (Realese Date: December 8, 2004)

.ZIP (complete Album) http://www.sendspace.com/file/9by21l

TRACK LIST
01. Jesus, Joy Of Man's Desiring (Acapella Version)
02. The First Noel
03. Magic Castle
04. Prayer Narration
05. Angels We Have Heard On High
06. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
07. Silent Night, Holy Night
08. Magic Castle (Instrumental Version)

TRI-ANGLE First Korean Album (Realese date:October 21, 2004)

.Zip (Complete Album) http://www.sendspace.com/file/8f1sof
TRACK LIST
01. Miduhyoh (I Believe)
02. Thanks To
03. DBSK feat. BoA & Trax - Tri-Angle
04. Nae Yuh Jah Chin Gu Ga Dwe Auh Joo Lae? (Wanna Be My Girlfriend?)
05. Whatever They Say (Acapella)
06. DBSK feat. Trax - Free Your Mind
07. Million Men
08. Jigeumcheoreom
09. I Never Let Go
10. Ggo Ma Ya
11. Nuhn Uhn Jeh Na (You Always)
12. Hug (Poh Ong)
13. My Little Princess
14. The Way U Are
15. Tri-Angle (DBSK Version)

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi there! im a big fan of dong bang eversince they started,
gone bonkers eversince i saw their very first pv HUG!!! hehehee

the very first guy i like i dongbang was HERO and as a day goes by i cant help fallin inlove with changmin, next when they become the mc of show music tank, OMG UNO was so hunk! and he is look a like of min gyung hoon of buzz and then when the boy turns into a man (my OMG IM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS to MICKY!!!!!!!)!!!!

and now, i cant chose whose gonne be my hubby! HERo is so bishounen today! gosh! and sexy too!!!!

i have their album--- ill try to upload them and post the links

but in solid07.net --- u can d/l tons of Dong bang mp3, pvs, and many more....
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like tohoshinki...out of korean artists, i probably listen to them the most.
i have their tri-angle and rising sun albums....i wish i could sing along though haha but i can't cuz i have no clue how to pronounce korean words.
changmin is my favorite member. he just seems so sweet and cute!
stephchan86

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yay!more fans!I like Hero the best, he's so sexy!!!he's my #2, since my #1 is Hyde(from L'Arc~en~Ciel), but I love's Hero's skin and hair, and his eyes are so dark, cute cute cute!
And the first song I herd and saw was "Tonight", I saw part of their hug concert, so the first song they sang was that one, but I also love Hug^^
I think I started liking them like 4 months ago, maybe more, but is just that they sing so goooood!, I think I love Hero's voice the best, he can do high notes, and Xiah siongs super good too, in general tehy all sing good^o^
Well I'll try and upload other things,cya! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the albums stephchan86. I have their first album but I don't have the rest.

stephchan86 wrote:

That picture is too funny.
Andro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86: Wow! I have to download these albums as soon as possible. I think I'll have time only next week for it. Thanks you share these things with us too.
niko2x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

altho i'm not into the boy band thing, thank you for your enthusiasm and posting to share the albums!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My very 1st post. Hahaha. Even though i always read these and never bother to join its become no fun when u can't comment. Didn't know they had a thread for them. Hahaha. I first saw them in their Banjun drama "Dangerous Love" hahaha. hehe Its kind of sad how alot of people like Micky though. He's so not good looking. Please don't hurt me fangirls Fingers crossed.

Recently I just uploaded this for another thread so u all can watch it too. This is my one of my fav Banjun dramas. Didn't really like Bi's Banjuns though.

DBSK in "Dangerous Love": http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YC80WY6B

Sorry I only have LQ. If u want HQ u'll have to sign up for this persons clubbox at soompi.
krim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good god, your signature file is WAY too big... 1mb anigif

oh, and welcome.
stephchan86

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i_heart_u wrote:
Its kind of sad how alot of people like Micky though. He's so not good looking. Please don't hurt me fangirls Fingers crossed.

Recently I just uploaded this for another thread so u all can watch it too. This is my one of my fav Banjun dramas. Didn't really like Bi's Banjuns though.

DBSK in "Dangerous Love": http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YC80WY6B

Sorry I only have LQ. If u want HQ u'll have to sign up for this persons clubbox at soompi.

LOl, is ok, thank yoiu for joining the thread!!! w00t! and I think all of them are really cute!but I like the best HERO, he's just too cute!,lol...

And also thanks for all the people who have posted here Dancing

And I have herd of "Dnagerous Love" I was looking to see it I could find it with english subs, but no luck....

And i_heart_u I love your avatar pic!she's so cute!

And here is 2 links to download their latest MV, is teh song they sing for the World Cup MV, is MQ, maybe LQ? since they don't appear too much in the video....only a couple of times...but is for the collection,right?

http://rapidshare.de/files/21905395/Fighting_spirit_of_Dong_Bang.wmv.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0zsi7q

If you want the HQ version you can donwload with clubbox here:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/maysialee/gb928

Well everybody going to sleep!cya!!!! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i_heart_u wrote:
Its kind of sad how alot of people like Micky though. He's so not good looking. Please don't hurt me fangirls Fingers crossed.

I happen to love Micky..although, like most other fans, JaeJoong caught my eye first. Maybe Micky is not as pretty as JaeJoong or as hunky as YunHo but being good looking is not the only reason for a singer/actor or any other celebrity for that matter. Micky's a very good musician, he composes songs, he's very funny and articulate, he's the only one among the boys who can speak english fluently, and he's adorkable as hell Nut

I think the charm of these boys is that each of them has a distinct look and presonality that appeal to diffrent types of fans. So like me, I don't really like JunSu so much, but I'm sure to other fans, he's the most good looking or talented....to each her own ^_^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 1 of 32

Jump to: