jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arcticbleue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:
Ano neh, for those who understand Japanese, did Ohkura said on Narutomo that on his Birthday all 8 of them had been working?
People said he did, and then made up rumours saying this shows that Uchi will be back soon, but nah, I don't want to be dissapointed again. I'm already sad enough after Jimmy and Iida Kyohei left.

I saw the clip again ... My japanese's not that great ... but maybe Tatchon was refering to Kanjani7 and the manager-san?? I refuse to give myself hope that Uchi's coming back ... i was disappointed so many times already!! Puppy Dog Eyes
yamatsumi wrote:
buu I was so happy to find those scans from Enbujou pamphlet but no comments here Sad I won't say anything new but it just need to be said...Tatchon is totally HOT!!!! hehe and I like Yoko on those pix too I kinda got used to his hair hehe why did he cut it? lol
I wonder if Enbujou will be out on DVD. I'm so hoping it will! wanna see all 3 of them so much lol and I have a req...does anyone have Subaru's Sayonara mp3?

I'll comment!! The pictures are sooo beautiful!! In love Mabo posted it on the T&T thread ... And someone said the exact same thing as you!! Tatchon's sOo HOT!! hehe Agreed!!!! I didn't like the brooch though ... esp the brooch on Yuto ... it looked too feminine .. Speaking of being feminine ... Takki was kinda urm .... scary (takki gomen!!).. he should stick to being a guy. Actually what was the Enbujou about? Btw I want to hear Subaru's song too!

It's already Wednesday where i am ... so Omedetou to Kanjani8 on their 4th single release!! Hope they conquer the Oricon charts Fingers crossed .. but it'll be difficult ne ... YamaPi's doing very very well!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ haha gomen but me not on the T&T thread Bleah I'm just visiting jdorama because of this thread lol this forum is just too big and topics move too fast hehe so I rather stick to d-addicts Bonk

anyway, Tatchon is just so pretty haha I don't know what Enbujou is about but who cares! isn't Tatchon enough reason to see it? rofl hope it'll be out on DVD Fingers crossed

so noone has Sayonara? Shameful Cry I think I'll ask at kanjani8 LJ or Johnny's Jr Uploads maybe someone will share it ne. To be honest I'm not sure if I've ever heard this song but it exists for sure Mr Green and since it's Subaru's solo I wanna have it ne

my friend, Asami (yup, the same one as always Bleah) found Neverland!! and it seems that this is HQ rip coz all eps are 700MB each hehe bigupload sucks and we couldn't get any of the files so others downloaded it for us and now Neverland is being uploaded to dokidoki clubbox so we could download it Dancing I thought you may be interested in it as well ne since cute Hinachan is there In love I asked for some screencaps to judge the quality...I'll add them as soon as I get them ne! oh and you can spread the link if you know any Toma, Miyake, Tsubasa fans Bleah OMG I'm so excited about this Neverland series!!
there are 5 eps out so far
(credits: nekochan)

other news: it seems that ayan is busy with her new work so I'll spread the news instead hehe ayan is currently uploading V.WEST files Jumpie so don't wait and get it from her clubbox!!
you just have to watch [Weekly V.WEST]20011120 - Flamenco rofl rofl rofl gosh I'm still giggling when I think about this ep hehe Maru-chan is sooooo pretty! LOLZ

gosh this came out so long >_< gomen minna

PS I posted Obachan romanized lyrics in my LJ. check it out if your interested Big Grin
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uwaaaaa thank you so much!! I have been looking for Neverland everywhere!! w00t! Dancing So excited, cant wait to seen Hinachan acting!! Dancing Dancing
NorN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the link to Neverland. When I'll finally get my internet back i'll certainly dl it.

I browsed youtube and found fanvid dedicated to ryo and uchi and there were this 2 shots that i never saw before. Does anyone have those pictures? Ryo-chan just so cute as reindeer Smitten

WD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NorN wrote:
Thanks for the link to Neverland. When I'll finally get my internet back i'll certainly dl it.

I browsed youtube and found fanvid dedicated to ryo and uchi and there were this 2 shots that i never saw before. Does anyone have those pictures? Ryo-chan just so cute as reindeer Smitten

Omedetou K8 for their 4th single! w00t!

I know that Daite Senorita is doing very well, but evil me want K8 to conquer the chart. Yeah I know, I'm not just being evil, I'm being a true-blue K8 fan!

Watch, watch Neverland! Even if only for Hina! Smile I watch that initially for Toma, but of course, Hina caught my attention and I've loved him ever since! Muack

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
butterLiLy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohisashiburi minna!

Urgh...work had forbade me from coming here *curses workloads*.
And not only that! jdorama has not been sending me any notifications...I wonder why cos it's not my first time I'm having this problem Head Scratch Oh well.

Anyway, regarding about Uchi's rumour, I rather not getting my hopes high cos I remember the last time it said that he'll be back after 6 months or so but unfortunately, he doesn't. So, the best is to hear it straight out from Johnny's mouth.
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You haven't been recieving notifications? I've been recieving them non-stop! I didn't even watch the topic. And when I click stop watching, they make me watch it again, automatically... -_-"

Lol~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know its funny...but it does happen to me once in a while. Not always though.

Heh, that's weird for getting them although you clicked stop watching...LOL
minerva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay, it's already 7th June!!

Have minna-san checked oricon chart already? Osaka Obachan is on 2nd position!!!! Yatta... let's make it keep on it's position. Support Kanjani8!!

About Uchi's rumour, I also cannot put my hopes on, eventhough I really want uchi come back.. I cannot imagine how will he feel when he watched the next nationwide tour, which means he already loses 2 concert.

Johnny-san, please give our uchi back...

....and where's the PV?? mitai...
cold_jade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, omedetou K8! 2nd and going on to 1st! (Hopefully)
Maybe Pi fans can excuse for just awhile, XD

Yesterday I realized, I've fall in love with Tacchon! XD
I used to like everyone, but Maru's my fav, now, I love Tacchon as well, lol! I save pictures of him, squeel at his sexy or cute pictures/videos... Blah~ All the things that are sooooo fan-girlish, haha~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ hahaha

and for those who don't know: B'z is #1 on oricon and P is 3rd Mr Green gomen all P fans but I'm happy baka eito rangers are doing better than P hehe
my singiel is already bought!! Dancing
arcticbleue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@yamatsumi: I was looking around for Sayonara too ... but i couldn't find it ne ... instead i found other subaru solos like MA.JI.DE, Pray and Shelter (it's in LQ though). I'll be glad to share it here if there's anyone who's interested in these songs. I was youtube-ing (again) and i found a Subaru medley which includes the song Sayonara here and Subaru as Mr.X! in SC here. Subaru's high pitched voice's soo cute!.. and did Kame ask Subaru not to talk so much during the game? hehe I see Tatchon too!!
cold_jade wrote:
Yesterday I realized, I've fall in love with Tacchon! XD
I used to like everyone, but Maru's my fav, now, I love Tacchon as well, lol! I save pictures of him, squeel at his sexy or cute pictures/videos... Blah~ All the things that are sooooo fan-girlish, haha~

Kyaa!! Another Tatchon fan!! Yes! Finally there's more people who realize how cute/sexy he is!! In love
Shocked Kanjani8 beat YamaPi?? Omedetou!!! Oh well ... B'z are like legends .. so it's ok to me that they're No.2. Keep up the good work! w00t!

Last edited by arcticbleue on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh I have those 3 songs..I don't have sayonara and I believe in myself.
btw, this medley was really nice and Subaru looked totally hot!! *faints* and did he have a leather glove? rofl I so miss his short hair tho Puppy Dog Eyes
I wonder what's the date of this SC ep...
I wish I had some list of all their songs... including solos coz I'm actually not sure what I'm still missing..

the link to mr X is wrong hehe but I found it already HERE. and I love Subaru's high pitched voice hehe I watched 3kyoudai wo abake 4 times today rofl

btw, 3 FTON tour reports in my LJ Big Grin

edit: omg Subaru's pic from childhood was just too adorable!! <3
NorN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:
Watch, watch Neverland! Even if only for Hina! Smile I watch that initially for Toma, but of course, Hina caught my attention and I've loved him ever since! Muack

What, Toma in this drama? *goes to check on Neverland page* Eeeh, and Tsubasa Wow! How came I never knew about it Bonk Wanna wath it so badly
Stupid internet company why i have to wait more then 2 week to get my int. conection Bang Head
cold_jade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A-reh? Not Pi? Its B'z??!! Omg~
Of course B'z will do better, I don't mind actually, XD
Aren't they the "senpai" as well? Haha~

Ah yes and NeverLand, I watched a little of it because my darling Koki from KAT-TUN is acting as a guy who LOVES Tsubasa, LOL~ It sounds interesting so I watched, XD Oh yeah, there's also Miyake Ken, XD
All the hot guys, XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello lovely Kanjani fans!
I recently joined only to get some action of K8 here too w00t!

I'm still lost on the current topic, since 140+ pages already! WOW! The FTON tour, from news, seemed really neat. I do wish they release a similar DVD of Spirits. I'm hearing Neverland too, been wanting to watch it for ages but it's really hard to find ne.

Oh yes, I'll be hanging around yoroshiku minna! Sweat
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT???? Koki loves Tsubasa in Neverland?? never knew about that Sweat
at first I was looking for Neverland because of Koki hehe but now I wanna see cute Hina hehe

onigishi, hi!!!! welcome to the thread Victory! Peace!
actually my friend found Neverland and the series is being uploaded to dokidoki CLUBBOX Big Grin ep 1 is already up! I'll be getting it today hehe I've just burned some eito stuff to make some space on my HD for Neverland haha
cold_jade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

onigishi!
Welcome! Hope you get all the K8 rabu! And have fun here! =D

yamatsumi:
Yup, Koki is obsessed with Tsuba!! Totally!! Lol~

NEVERLAND SPOILER!
Quote:
Well, he secretly takes photos of Tsuba, tell the girl who likes Tsuba that Tsuba actually likes guys... LOL~ He get molested by some unknown guy and then he suicide if I'm not wrong, its a suuuuperrr saaaaddd drama, lol! Miyake Ken get harassed? Lol~ Then Shingo's parents divorced I think. I'm not actually sure...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:
onigishi!
Welcome! Hope you get all the K8 rabu! And have fun here! =D

yamatsumi:
Yup, Koki is obsessed with Tsuba!! Totally!! Lol~

NEVERLAND SPOILER!
Quote:
Well, he secretly takes photos of Tsuba, tell the girl who likes Tsuba that Tsuba actually likes guys... LOL~ He get molested by some unknown guy and then he suicide if I'm not wrong, its a suuuuperrr saaaaddd drama, lol! Miyake Ken get harassed? Lol~ Then Shingo's parents divorced I think. I'm not actually sure...

Yeah, each and every of their stories are pretty sad, even for Toma whose character is really lively from the outside but holds something dark in the inside...Tsubasa also has a dark secret...

It's a pretty...dark teen drama if you ask me.

WD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamatsumi wrote:
^ hahaha

and for those who don't know: B'z is #1 on oricon and P is 3rd Mr Green gomen all P fans but I'm happy baka eito rangers are doing better than P hehe
my singiel is already bought!! Dancing

And that all happens without PV and extensive promotions, unlike Daite Senorita which got Kurosagi, a PV and extensive coverage from all TV stations!

so yeah, kudos to K8 to still be able to hold their own without all that... w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 141 of 249

Jump to: