jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterLiLy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The PV for Osaka Obachan Rock was cute (hey, the boys in there ne Bleah) but I really don't understand why most of K8's PVs were kinda cheap looking? --other JE has some nice PVs. IMHO, Osaka Rainy Blues was so far the better K8 PVs (yes, the wet wet one Naughty )

ANyway, about the rumour regarding Maru appearing in Kurosagi...is it already being confirmed?
onigishi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fingers crossed come on internet..give me Obachan Rock PV!!!!
It's 92% not so I'm all itchy to watch it. I can't wait anymore!!!

Quote:
Guys! You guys know the Kashu-Navi poll which some fans are crazily voting for? K8 is now up on the poll!!! So if you can do support! They are now the 10th! Trap inbetween NewS and WaT, lol~

can you vote online? i wanna support k8!
Kenji_Maruyama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Minna-san, konnichiwa!

Sorry to barge in on you guys. I'm Kenji and I have a download site for Ya-Ya-yah tv shows. Since some of the Kanjani guys (Murakami, Subaru, Uchi, Ryo...) appeared in some Ya-Ya-yah shows back in 2003 I thought you might be interested to download them if you haven't seen them. So please have a look:

http://ya3tv.blogspot.com

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Bow
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

onigishi wrote:

Quote:
Guys! You guys know the Kashu-Navi poll which some fans are crazily voting for? K8 is now up on the poll!!! So if you can do support! They are now the 10th! Trap inbetween NewS and WaT, lol~

can you vote online? i wanna support k8!

Well, there are 2 webbies, you can vote in both webbies, but vote in the Chinese one first if not they won't let you vote twice.

The chinese web:

http://kashu-navi.com/tw/

There are some blue buttons on top, click the one that says [Ranking], then in the list find K8's circle, check, and scroll down to the button to vote. I think K8 only appears in the artists column and not the CD/Singles column. The one on the left is on Artists, the one on the right is for CDs/Singles. But you can vote for another artist you like there as well since no K8, maybe another JE? Check the circle and click the button at the bottom again to vote in the 2nd column.

The Japanese web:

http://kashu-navi.com/

The steps are the same, but there is no button that says [Ranking] right? But it is on the same position, the one beside [Pick UP]~

You can vote in an hour interval. Meaning an hour once in both webbies ya? =]

I hope my instructions aren't confusing? XD
But if they are, gomen neh, but you can ask question, =] I'll be glad to ans!

Support K8~!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD & arcticbleue, I hope you like Sayonara coz I love it!!
now I'm looking for I believe in myself Mr Green

jirokun, welcome to the thread w00t! it's never too late go join ne so feel free to ask if you have any questions and we'll try to help ne Victory! Peace!

cold_jade wrote:

voted! thanks for the link...I didn't know about this ranking before XD
and geez I'm so blind I couldn't find Eito on the list Sweat somehow I thought that kanjani8 would be written in kanji XD

Kenji_Maruyama wrote:
Minna-san, konnichiwa!

Sorry to barge in on you guys. I'm Kenji and I have a download site for Ya-Ya-yah tv shows. Since some of the Kanjani guys (Murakami, Subaru, Uchi, Ryo...) appeared in some Ya-Ya-yah shows back in 2003 I thought you might be interested to download them if you haven't seen them. So please have a look:

http://ya3tv.blogspot.com

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Bow

oh oh oh I'm interested!! Dancing thanks for the link! gomen for being such a bother but can you tell me exactly which eps Kanjani are in? Bonk
(edit: nvm >_< I've found all the descriptions XD)

PV is so cute! and kamehameha by Subaru is just da best!! hadoken
Subaru looks pretty imo! Smitten *off to watch PV again*

PS check ayan's Clubbox coz more V.WEST stuff is uploaded already

Last edited by yamatsumi on Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
arcticbleue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@yamatsumi Sayonara rocks! It has a nice tune to it. Whoa ... i didn't know that Subaru had so many solos. Sugoi! How many does he have?
@cold_jade I voted too ... no idea what is it for .. but i voted anyway!! Bleah
I watched the PV and it's one of the cutest thing i've seen!! Although it's cheap and all ... but it's pretty much what i've imagined it to be ... K8 boys having lotsa FUN!! w00t!
And .. i just had to take a screencap of this!! hehe

Ohkura baby ... what are you doing???? XD rofl
Minna ... this is my 100 th post!! Finally!! w00t! (in which i think 90% is all about K8!)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chu-girl thanks a lot for the upload ^___^

to kenji-maruyama, I'm also very interested, but I'm quite confuse searching which episode who have K8 in it.

to all, yes, kame-kameha Subaru really rocks!!

Osaka Obachan now obtain 3rd position on Oricon Chart. It seems that Daite Senorita really tough on the chart, Yamapi got his 2nd position back. Well, good job for Yamapi.... still... I really want to see our kansai sentai ranger can maintain their position, at least until few weeks...

Next: I love Itsuka Mata, but I don't really understand what's this song about. So can somebody tell us what's this song about?

thanx
tenshi01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope our kansai boys remain in the top 3 for a few weeks too. All we can do is support them as much as we can.

Omgosh, finally KJ8 are on the polls. But now I have to go back and forth with my votes for NewS and KJ8 ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ano for the Kashu Navi poll, I think during Dec the winner will get an award or participate in some program? I'm not sure as well, gomen! Sweat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: HI^^ Reply with quote Back to top

HI^^ just wanted to say thanks to mikaela_angel07 for the single!!!love it!!!
And I voted in Kashu-Navi too, the first time I voted for kanjani8, but sorry the second time I voted for Hyde Sweat , is just that he's #12, anyways hope the guys get to be within the first three soon! Victory! Peace!
And I'm so glad that Uchi's name is back in their official site!!!that must mean he's coming back!!!well hopefully,hehe, but this news made my day w00t!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hee, Daite Senorite went higher again Mr Green Hmm, its so hard to choose which one I want to be higher.. I just hope K8 and Yamapi both do good in the chart! Oh and yup, Kanjani8 is finally in the poll Applaud Van i have the same problem as you do, I have to go back and forth with Kanjani8 and NewS Sweat

Nyahh, I feel guilty when I listen to ObaRock with my comp... I really really wanted to buy my copy of the single, but my sis bought both versions of it... It feels kinda stupid to buy the same cd's twice to the same house, so I didnt buy it, and now I kinda feel guilty dunno why though Sweat But I still love the songs, ObaRock is so cheery and nice, I love Oosaka Romanesque and Itsuka, Mata is so pretty ^^
Luthiel no Edge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there! Sorry to pop out like a ghost but I'd like to know if someone here has some pictures of Johnny's member Uchi Hiroki among the other KanJani8 boys? Because every sign I see here shows 7 boys out of 8.
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: HI^^ Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:
And I'm so glad that Uchi's name is back in their official site!!!that must mean he's coming back!!!well hopefully,hehe, but this news made my day w00t!

don't wanna disappoint you but unfortunately Uchi's name on their official site doesn't mean he's coming back Shameful Cry I wonder if it was ever taken down...don't know that coz when he got suspended I had no interest in NewS/KJ8. (Kosano's name hasn't been taken down after his suspension)
and I'm wondering if his name was taken down coz I was checking their official site some time before FTO release and Uchi's name was there.

Luthiel no Edge, there's many pix with Uchi but all of them are old and I guess people don't wanna use old pix to make their sigs
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: HI^^ Reply with quote Back to top

yamatsumi wrote:

don't wanna disappoint you but unfortunately Uchi's name on their official site doesn't mean he's coming back Shameful Cry I wonder if it was ever taken down...don't know that coz when he got suspended I had no interest in NewS/KJ8. (Kosano's name hasn't been taken down after his suspension)
and I'm wondering if his name was taken down coz I was checking their official site some time before FTO release and Uchi's name was there.

I see Sad , I really don't know if it was tehre before either, but I think somebody told me his name was taken down, and I think once I went to NEWS official site and didn't see kusano's name, but not sure,lol, well hope they do come back...but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's hoping that,well cya!and thanks for the info! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know if all of K8 had a solo to sing in Itsuka Mata? Because I heard a voice I really like and its not Ryo neither Subaru I suppose... Well, the whole song nearly melt me! XD I think before the first chorus, the last 2nd solo, before a Ryo sounding solo... XD

And my baby neice really like Osaka Obachan Rock, haha!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone..A newbie is on board..lol..Sorry about that..By the way,I am Diana..I am new to this forum..A fan of Kanjani8 especially Yassan!
cold_jade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Diana! Can see you're a Goshi fan as well! =D Both Goshi and Yassan are super cute! =D
Hope you have fun and some K8 Rabu here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade - Hehe..thanks so much!!Yep..I am a fan of Goshi!!
butterLiLy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:
Anyone know if all of K8 had a solo to sing in Itsuka Mata? Because I heard a voice I really like and its not Ryo neither Subaru I suppose... Well, the whole song nearly melt me! XD I think before the first chorus, the last 2nd solo, before a Ryo sounding solo... XD

And my baby neice really like Osaka Obachan Rock, haha!

I'm not sure there as well. But I think they do. Cos the first verse, it sounded like Maru and then the next verse is Yasu, then it sounds like Tacchan on the bridge part but it also sounds like another person on the next line or so of the bridge, I think there's 2 people sings here (Tacchan and either Yoko or Hina) Then its the first chorus. The verse after the 1st chorus sounds like 2 ppl so I think its Hina and Yoko here then Suba's on the bridge and then the chorus...I may be wrong though Bleah

Yes, its such a sweet song Smitten
cold_jade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah thanks! Yes I'm talking about the bridge part.

I'm not really familiar with their singing voices, nor their speaking voices because when they speak they always scream and shout anyway, XD LOL~ The only voice I can regcon is Ryo and Baru's, sometimes Hina's. I think it might be Tacchon then, =D One more reason to love Tacchon! XD

Thanks a lot! =D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 143 of 249

Jump to: