jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 143, 144, 145 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jupiter_xt wrote:

hi jirokun!!!! welcome welcome welcome!!! yey for more K8 fans! Yeah, All of Me for You is one hell of a song! If u've seen/heard their live performance of it like in their Excite and Spirits DVDs, you'll really appreciate it especially when Subaru sings in the first part (and I always swoon when he say "All of me for you tonight, oh baby it's right, all of me for..." waaahh In love -- ehem, gomen for the outburst!)... Having said that, I actually got hooked up with K8 through Naniwa though. Anyway, if you have questions, of course we'll be here. Once again, welcome to the K8 thread!

My my, do you have to bring that up? Now I'm getting all psyched up to rewatch Spirits tonight (all thanks to my cousin who's currently put under K8 spells hehe ). Yeah, yeah...I LOVVVE that part too! Muack

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
WD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
Hee, Daite Senorite went higher again Mr Green Hmm, its so hard to choose which one I want to be higher.. I just hope K8 and Yamapi both do good in the chart! Oh and yup, Kanjani8 is finally in the poll Applaud Van i have the same problem as you do, I have to go back and forth with Kanjani8 and NewS Sweat

Nyahh, I feel guilty when I listen to ObaRock with my comp... I really really wanted to buy my copy of the single, but my sis bought both versions of it... It feels kinda stupid to buy the same cd's twice to the same house, so I didnt buy it, and now I kinda feel guilty dunno why though Sweat But I still love the songs, ObaRock is so cheery and nice, I love Oosaka Romanesque and Itsuka, Mata is so pretty ^^

You're not the only one! I felt guilty myself too, but thinking that I'll be in Kyoto next week makes me excited, and I'm sure as hell gonna buy the CD!

Yay for me! w00t!

butterLiLy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:
Ah thanks! Yes I'm talking about the bridge part.

I'm not really familiar with their singing voices, nor their speaking voices because when they speak they always scream and shout anyway, XD LOL~ The only voice I can regcon is Ryo and Baru's, sometimes Hina's. I think it might be Tacchon then, =D One more reason to love Tacchon! XD

Thanks a lot! =D

Well, usually its Suba and Ryo (and Uchi when he was around) who do most of the singings.

I can recognise Tacchan's cos he has this quite deep like voice (if not, I won't be called Tacchan's fan ne?). ANd Maru cos I heard him sang a solo part in Dreamin Blood (I think.. Crazy ).

I can never recognise Hina cos I usually hear him do the talky bits.
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hina do a lot talking thats why I regcon, XD
His singing/rapping sound a lil alike his talking voice. =]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah sou desu ka. LOL. But Yasu's singing voice is slightly different from his talking voice.
tenshi01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When first listening to Itsuka, mata...I couldn't figure out the third voice at first, but now I definitely think it's Tacchon too. I hope they perform this song soon, I'm falling in love with it Smitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup! I do wish they could perform this song (and too bad its not a single...I wish K8's future single could be a nice ballad like this). I wonder if they sang it on their tour...Then we could be able to see them serenade when (and if) it comes out on DVD Mr Green Mr Green
arcticbleue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone seen the latest SC? Kanjani8 were in it too!! They sang a medley of Osaka Romanesque and Osaka Obachan ROCK minus the leopard print outfits. Kakkoi!! And oohh ... did anyone see what Yassu can do with his stomach?? I shall not reveal what he can do coz it'll be a huge spoiler! Wahh .. i was suprised!!

@butterLiLy I second that wish! I hope that they'll release something ballad like as their single ne (i can imagine the PV already ... it's in slow motion .. and i think i see snow Bonk )... and sweep us off our feet ... *faints*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi all! it's been a while cuz i was on vacation for most of last week! ^___^

and i'm kinda.. confident at recognizing their voices! let me try!!

0:00-0:30 --- Maru-chan
0:31-0:52 --- Shouta
0:52-1:02 --- Tacchon
1:03-1:14 --- Ryo (luuuuvvvvv~~~~)

1:49-2:09 --- Yoko & Hina (I think Hina... I hear him more towards the latter part... and I hear Yoko more towards the beginning)
2:09-2:32 --- Subaru

and then they start all singing together and it's hard to tell who's singing anymore Bleah
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ oh thanks!!! I wasn't sure about the 2 first voices hehe but now I can say that I like Maru's singing Big Grin I hope he can get more solo parts in the furure...as well as Tatchon who has such a great voice imo! I love him singing in kanashii koi Smitten

do you have SC 2005-06-05? it's this ep whit Subaru as Mr X rofl I cut out perfs from this ep so I can upload it if you don't have it yet. Big Grin

oh and I made a screencap from Mr X Mr Green Subaru hihihi sooooooo cute!!!!!! In love

sweetie85

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the song Itsuka, mata too..It's one of my favourites definately..I hope they will have a PV on the song or even perform it once..
tenshi01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omgosh, I saw this weeks SC and it's another good one. LoL, Yasu is very "talented" indeed XD A little disturbing but yet it's Yasu so it's sorta sexy, lol XD
During their talk, I wonder what Ryotan whispered to Yoko???
And poor Maru, I don't know what happened but he tripped towards the end ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, looks like I got it almost right at figuring out most of the singing voice. Except that maybe I missed Ryo's part Bonk

Haha yeah, gotta love Kanashii Koi cos of Tacchan. In fact I was in love with that singing voice. I do agree with yamatsumi that Maru will get more solo parts...also don't forget Tacchan! He needs to get more solo parts too hehe

@ articbleue: snow? I was thinking of more in black and white where they were all scattered in a room like one looking out the window, one sitting on a chair, one playing the piano (can any of them play? if thay can't they can still pretend since its a PV Beaten ) and that sort looking all hot, serious and yet sincere Victory! Peace!
sweetie85

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep..I noticed that Ryuhei fell..I think his feet was caught by one of the ABC boys..
cold_jade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone can enlight me (lol) of the appearance of K8 on SC? I mean, when will they stop appearing? I hope they do on Koki's SC, since Koki is the noisiest and really aho as well, K8 + Koki = SUPER NOISY! XD (I hope, XD)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:
Anyone can enlight me (lol) of the appearance of K8 on SC? I mean, when will they stop appearing? I hope they do on Koki's SC, since Koki is the noisiest and really aho as well, K8 + Koki = SUPER NOISY! XD (I hope, XD)

Is Koki's SC next month then?

About the recent SC, was it me or was Ryo being somewhat goofier and more "flirtatious" to the camera? I have never seen him (well, not never but you get my point) done anything directly towards the camera like that. Like in last week's SC also. Didn't he "give" us a kiss during the perf of Osaka Obachan Rock. It's just that I have never seen him this happy during an SC performance before.

P.S. Who else loved that they dressed casually??
WD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, just got back from visiting the Oricon chart weekly, n I'm a bit surprised!

1. B'z - 200,000++
2. Kanjani8 - 170,000++
3. Yamapi - 84,000++

I thought with the strong showing Yamapi could at least be at no.2, but no, it's the Kansai boys. YAY! w00t!

Yeah, it's still a bit far from Yamapi's overall 430,000 for his first week, but K8 actually made it nearly 200,000 in the first week! That was like...SOOO GOOOD! Better than their records for Sukiyanen, Osaka, which managed nearly 250,000 in 3 months! SUGOI! w00t!

sweetie85

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol!!I thought I am the only one that notice about Ryo..He seems to enjoy himself more in the performance..
cold_jade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Ryo will go more "gaga" with Kanjani.8, when he is with Kanjani.8, he becomes an Aho as well, lol, just like what he said, K8 is a bunch of Aho, lol~ And he also said things are more fun and interesting with K8, and lastly the single did soooo well, he must have been really happy! Yup.

saya317
Ah yes, Koki and Koyama will produce the July SC. =D
I'm a huge Koki fan, so if there's K8 as well, XD, I'll be the happiest fangirl, XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Koki producing SC..that will be nice..and with Koyama..why not Tessi..lol.. they may be acting together anyways..haha..

Ryo has split personality,I think.He seems so quiet and shy when with NEWS but when with K8,he seems so opened up.. Crazy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 143, 144, 145 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 144 of 249

Jump to: