jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omg, thanks for uploading that Domoto Kyodai!!! rofl rofl It was so so so hilarious rofl laughed too much for my own health, and Im still smiling hehe Ryotan's answers, especially that Penelope Cruz were just Beaten And poor Yoko, he was called an ossan all the time >_< I mean hes just a little older than Subaru Crazy Lol, did Yoko say that the white thing in that one pic was an "oppaimakura (=boob pillow?)"? rofl Hes always such an aho, even though hes the oldest member hehe

The part where they had to say one thing about their moms.. I loved Hina's part in it, "Whatever I talk about, she always asks "nande?(=why?)" *conversation bethween hina and his mom* "Im gonna go eat out." "nande?" "no, no! Im going now!" (dunnoe how to translate that) "Who are you going with?" "With Subaru." "Nande?" *end of convo* Hina: "And this continues and continues.."
Yassu's mom calls "renge (=lotus flower)" a meringue and says "konketsuyama no tamekisan" instead of "kenkotsuyama no tamekisan" :rolf: Ookura's mom says same things many times hehe Ryotan said that his mom face looks like his dad's hehe

Quote:
And I had no idea Tacchon could think that ummm...perverted XXD But he IS part of KJ8

Hahaha, I was kinda suprised when I first noticed that Tacchon is perverted hehe He seems so innocent sometimes. but he indeed is a part of K8 rofl
arcticbleue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not a big K-T fan but uwaa .... ueda in a drama too!! Sugoi!! ....

Anyway back to K8 ... i saw domoto kyodai too! And i agree ... tatchon's pretty ero ne but what did Maru say after that?? It sounds ero too!! Ahaha .. and Yoko's just so loud!! I suppose the musicians on Domoto Bros. were kinda shocked at how loud the kansai boys were coz they all had stunned faces!! CenturyLover thanks for the translation!! Oppai pillow?? Kyaa ... It's so Yoko!! Although i didn't really understand what Yoko was saying about his mom ... his gestures were very funny ne rofl ... Yoko's baka-ness was definately the spotlight of this episode! Overall it was a great episode.. classic Kansai boys moments!!

AHh ... the neverending Uchi mystery ... I hope he returns soon and he has to! eito wouldn't be eito without him!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Anyway back to K8 ... i saw domoto kyodai too! And i agree ... tatchon's pretty ero ne but what did Maru say after that?? It sounds ero too!! Ahaha .. and Yoko's just so loud!! I suppose the musicians on Domoto Bros. were kinda shocked at how loud the kansai boys were coz they all had stunned faces!! CenturyLover thanks for the translation!! Oppai pillow?? Kyaa ... It's so Yoko!! Although i didn't really understand what Yoko was saying about his mom ... his gestures were very funny ne ... Yoko's baka-ness was definately the spotlight of this episode! Overall it was a great episode.. classic Kansai boys moments!!

Hahaha, I think Tsuyoshi and Koichi werent that stunned, those two are kansai boys too Mr Green

Yoko said something.. how his mom always pulls up her pants hehe Im not really sure, but i guess thats it... its still kinda hard for me to understand kansaiben Mr Green I think Im gonna ask my japanese teacher to teach me kansaiben again.. since she's from Osaka Victory! Peace! We had a kansaiben lesson through webcam one time Mr Green But anyway, its true that Yoko's bakaness was the spotlight hehe

Btw, I loved how they performed ObaRock, i mean they sang live Applaud It was really good too^^ And I love Ryotan's "Takoyaki paatii ya nen" In love
arcticbleue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:

Hahaha, I think Tsuyoshi and Koichi werent that stunned, those two are kansai boys too Mr Green
Yoko said something.. how his mom always pulls up her pants hehe Im not really sure, but i guess thats it... its still kinda hard for me to understand kansaiben Mr Green I think Im gonna ask my japanese teacher to teach me kansaiben again.. since she's from Osaka Victory! Peace! We had a kansaiben lesson through webcam one time Mr Green But anyway, its true that Yoko's bakaness was the spotlight hehe
Btw, I loved how they performed ObaRock, i mean they sang live Applaud It was really good too^^ And I love Ryotan's "Takoyaki paatii ya nen" In love

I agree!! Kansaiben's different ne .. when i watch episodes of shonen club with K8 in it and whoa ... K8 does sound very different from the Tokyo Johnnys. Kinki Kids weren't suprised .. but i think Kyoko Fukada was!! hehe Yeah ... their performance was good as in it was a real live performance even though they sang a little off key. Subaru was very good though ... he managed to stay in key and sounded almost the same as in recording. Subaru sugoi!! He has the best voice ne.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi all!

i luv luv luv luv kanjani8 on domoto kyoudai! even though it felt incredibly incredibly short, i treasure it anyways ne? ^__^

and the part about yoko's mom, he was saying that when she puts on panty hose, she jumps into them (like how he was demonstrating) ^__^ he's so silly!

and i'm so glad that... the alfee guitar dude (forgot name, gomen!) came to like them in the end, even though he had no idea who they were in the beginning. i hope this means that they will be invited to the show at least from now on, for every single and album. heck, invite them even if they're not releasing anything because they're fun! ^__^
fivesixteen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the now famous photoshoot of Yokoyama!! XD

i really liked the private photo of Yoko's bday celebration.. love how K8 always plan such celebrations for one another, sweet ne~
and everyone looked so "high" in that photo, even Ryo (: and Yoko has both his hands firmly grabbing the two oppai LOL

Last edited by fivesixteen on Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
dana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the lik to the translations of the letters!!but for some reasons Live Journal doesnt work for me soo can anyone post the translations of Maru and Yassan's letters for me please? Puppy Dog Eyes
tenshi01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah! fivesixteen , THANK YOU Hug
When I saw it on the show, I had to take a closer look b/c the first pic they showed didn't look like Yoko to me XD.

Thanks everybody who translated some parts, now I know what I was laughing at XD.
I knew they were singing live, but when they started singing, wah, it didn't sound like it was live. I have to agree, Subaru's voice doesn't need any tone up to sound beautiful.

pb: long time no see ^^ thanks for the CM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I really really want to watch K8 on Dohmoto Kyodai , it shud be hillarious Yeah . I ever watched the old show when News as the guest it was so entertaint 'n funny how News answer the "questions" Crazy Mr Green .
With K8 as guest I think it will be more more "saiko" ne rofl . Unfortunately, still not hv time to dl 'n watch them, hope this wk end cud. Grumble

Sankyu a lot, Five16 fr upl it here.
Applaud
chu-girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dana wrote:
thanks for the lik to the translations of the letters!!but for some reasons Live Journal doesnt work for me soo can anyone post the translations of Maru and Yassan's letters for me please? Puppy Dog Eyes

here is! Mr Green since i did the translation... i can post it here too. >_o

Kansha_ni_Eight wrote:
Yasu: My name is Yasuda.
Maru: Hi, I'm Maruyama.
Yasu: I want to read the letter now, then please, listen to me.
Dear Maru,

I feel I know you for a long time. Cuz we're together since the audition. But that was your 2nd audition. Usually people hardly have a chance to go to 2 auditions. It means that your examination documents had passed twice. Well, it was your destiny. The fact of you had been approved, and after, met us. We're together in the audition meeting place, and like now you was so high-tension... only you was shouting. It was so admirable. Comparing that days and the present, I think is good that you had not changed... in a good meaning. Now we're friends. I remember clearly about the day when i went to Kyoto visit you (1). After we come together, I saw another human figure behind you. I have no idea who was the person... he was Maruyama Takahiro, Maru's father. And at night, I was invited to stay in your home, and you gave me not a futon, but a sleeping bag. I murmured to myself that you'd not a futon to me. After all, it's a very pleasant memory. I believe that, from now on, we'll have a lot of fun together, eat, make jokes... Please, always stay close to me.

PS. I like you so much!

From Shota!

Maru: thank you! Now, it's my letter for you.
Yasu: yes

Maru:

Mr. Yasuda.

In spite of all difficulties, we're friends for about 9 years. When someone know each other that much, we've a lot of urevealed things to say. (2) Cuz we're humans. Thinking about it, I need to confess you one thing, Yasuda-kun. That's a story from a night when we was waiting for a some senior (senpai) summer tour. Do you remember that we decided to talk about fearful stories, and some boys come together in the bedroom? (3)

Yasu: yes.

Maru: Intending to pile up a frightening story, by joke, I told "I saw someone outside the window!!!". Then you said "Yes!!!! I saw it too! I saw a woman with a long hair!". Wow... I was astonished! Cuz Yasuda-kun said that saw a person before I admit that I was joking, I holded my tongue till now. But, after all... what you saw that day???

PS. Yasu, sometimes be so kind for other persons isn't good.

That's all.

Yasu: Stop remembering so old stories!
Maru: We'd a lot of experiences together.
Yasu: We still have a lot of time to live, but let's have an eye on 10 years, and stand from to reach 15 years together!
Maru: yes, yes.
Yasu/Maru: best regards!

(1) Maru's hometown is Kyoto.
(2) �����A���ꂾ���‚������Ă���΁A�������΁A������ł��ق���͂ł�� ��ł��B���������l�Ԃ₩��BI'm not sure about the meaning of this part... but i think is this.
(3)Japaneses like to talk about frightening stories in the Summer...

http://community.livejournal.com/kansha_ni_eight/20265.html
galatia66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi all!

did you see the osaka obachan rock performance on NHK? ^__^ sugoku kawaii~~ and ryo cut his hair (not that drastic but you can see his eyes better <3)! and is extra genki and more into the dancing than he normally is! ^_________^ ryo ga suki~ <3 and the performance is more live (singing-wise) than normal (but that's how it usually is on nhk ^^)

Last edited by galatia66 on Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
pb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ tenshi01 @ Hi , how do you do. ^-^ you take it , i'm so glad.

@ galatia66 @
Yes, i'm finish download [NHK Kayou Concert] 20060627 , first time i don't believe my eye , i'm not recognize him a moment. Doh! But Ryo-chan's new hair style is great , I love it. Dancing I think it make him so young. Mr Green

galatia66

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaii~~~~~

and i picked up my johnny's magazines last night. ryo <3 <3 <3 (and pi <3). there was one picture that made me drool... i don't remember where though. o yea! i think it was potato, and there was a picture of ryo and tacchon together, kinda.... holding each other? but ryo had a sexy look on his face XDDDD and tacchon had a cute smile. i was wondering why they had pages (and a fold out poster thing too) of ryo and tacchon only.... o well, it's all good (and sexy Mr Green )
tenshi01

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gettin' the NHK perf now. Ah, Ryotan cut his bangs. I sorta liked his hair in his eyes XD

Oh I never saw that Tacchon and Ryotan piccy. At least I don't think I did, lol. Too many pics of them to keep track XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like ryo with hair in his eyes, but i think he needed a hair change from his attention please hair... well, if he styled it a bit it looks better ^__^ (i thought he looked good in domoto kyoudai). but it'll grow again and i'm sure he'll have hair covering his eyes very soon ^^
pb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm never saw , too. Mr Green

I'm know about Kanjani8 SUMMER SPECIAL 2006 Another's "ANOTHER" , it made me remember that my younger friend [Kim] scans some pics about "Another Face" 2002 , she cut from her old magazine.[Oh My!!! i can't do that but she can Shocked ]

This Pics , Kanjani8 were Kansai Jr. [Unfortunate, only one pic had Tacchon. Puppy Dog Eyes Hope you can see. Sweat ]

"Another Face" 2002

Credit - Kim Grint From Popcornfor2

cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh! Thanks for those scans pb~!
I sort of like that 3rd scan's Yassan. He wore coloured contact lens right? His eyes look pretty good that way, XD And he look more... Sunshine that way? *shrugs*

So Tacchon was not a popular Kansai Jr?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks chu-girl soo much for the translations that's soo nice of you w00t!
Yuriku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello minna w00t! !!!!
it�Ls been a while since my last post here...
i�Lm looking for kanjani�Ls members drawings... (or caricatures)
i�Lm starting to make little sculpt-dolls... (i�Lm kind a sculptor-artist Sweat )

someone can help me??? Bow
tenshi01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LoL, the new Honjani is great. Wah, you can't get between KJ8 and their food, lol. Tacchon is becoming such a pig XXD
But I noticed something in the beginning, that sorta surprised me:

A fake tatto? XD

And I'm noticing a lot of Yassan and Ryotan rabu lately:

pb: Thank you for the piccys ^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 148 of 249

Jump to: