jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama(s) That You Think Had The Best Ending?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:51 am    Post subject: JDrama(s) That You Think Had The Best Ending? Reply with quote Back to top

What do you think the best ending of dorama that you've watched? Why?
No matter whether it is a happy ending or sad ending ^-^.
cassan Teo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well... as for this matter,.. I prefer happy endings and Itazura na kiss just suits my taste!!! The ending is not only happy, but cute and touching because you would personally feel that all the hard work and effort that the female lead had put in to pursue for her dream love had not went in vain... I was so touched at the very last episode when Naoki hugged her because she is really such a determine girl that you can't help but sympathize with her in several episodes when no matter how much she tried, Irie-Kun hardly revealed any feelings or concern towards her. Nonetheless, she succeeded and managed to touch his cold and lonely heart. However, the main point that the drama wanted to convey to the fellow audiences is that if you do things with determination, perseverance and endurance, nothing can stop you!!! Just do it!!!
marzyu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah I agree~! Itazura Na Kiss all da way baby~! but I also like the ending of [to Heart] and [Majo No Jouken] . . . even tho the ending is realli flat and not well-explained it still touched me cuz finally the 2 can be together at last and no one will stop them anymore . . . wouldn't u agree?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gin07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any happy ending whereby couples in love are together.

Gin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The ending epidsode of the Ice World is just amazing to me. The performance of Nanako Matsushima in the last few minutes was first rate. I don't think there are only a handful of Drama actress can do that scene. And the sunset kiss was romantic!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love Generation has the best ending for me. Even the theme song is called happy ending.

Sakuraba Yuichiro
slian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really like long vacation's ending

they looked so giddy wif happiness u just couldnt help but grin :)

i oso like yamato nadeshiko's ending..the whole episode was beautiful...

btw, both are happy ending ^^
ryce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea... i liked the ending of Itazura na kiss too... But i found the ending abit abrupt... I wished the show lasted more episodes so that there could be more story development... esp. to show that Irie likes Naoki... Otherwise, u really gotta observe closely to guess Irie's feelings for Naoki...

And they left out details from the original manga... haizz...

But nonetheless, it's a good show...=) Great cast...=)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Muko-Dono's ending is very touching! Get a box of Kleenex ready!
jpnallbuzzedsaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i enjoyed both endings too. Long Vacation and Yamato Nadeshiko. i also enjoyed Koi ga Shitai's ending. Pretty Girls just finished airing over here, i was somewhat pleased with the ending. i found it a little hard to believe that's why. um, some other endings i enjoyed ...

Oyajii (very heart-warming)
Kinpachi Sensei 2000 (just brings a tear to your eye)
To Heart (i'm a fukada fan, i can't help it)

more to come ... need time to think
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like e ending of itazura na kiss too!! fave show~! mukodono is great, very touching n i love e song by sakuraba yuichiro (nagase)

e most memorable ending is that of overtime... i expected e leads to end up together but that wasnt e case... haiz...
chentnk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i loved the ending of SOS. considering the fact that the scriptwriter systematically conned me into tinking that kyokyo fukada had died or something or at least that she and hideaki were not together (hieaki keeps chanting this phrase ''and therefore i'll remember you...''), i really felt that the suprise ending, following the hilltop episode ,was therefore fabulous. gave me a really warm and fuzzy feeling inside, especially because one knows that they're bonded not just by romantic but semi-sibling ties.....=)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keizoku's ending impacted viewers in a very emotional way. The last 2 epidsodes changed the drama from a regular pace detactive story to fast paced ending with many twists and turns. But after it ends, you will be dying for more...

I mean, you will stick around after the credits and theme song for more hints! And that is great ending. I believe many other fans who watched this show will feel the same way.
jpnallbuzzedsaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahahahaha, i remember that .... hideaki's phrase every show. it got kinda funny after a while ... hahahaha. he'd say it at least twice a show. once right before the opening theme starts ... i like the theme songs to S.O.S. ... S.O.S. and Chiquitita .. both by ABBA. actually, Chiquitita had a "Koishite Shinitai" feel to it. it kinda reminded me of "Life" by Desire. maybe that's just me. hahahaha.
jpnallbuzzedsaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

while on the topic of endings ... does anyone want to attempt at explaining the ending of Love Complex? i've watched that final episode a couple of times already ... with subs mind you ... and i still don't really get it. that entire drama was just too twisted.
chentnk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tell me about it. there was actually a discussion on Love Complex's ending posted sometime ago and i gave a bit of my 2 cents worth but that discussion just fizzled out like after three posts.... not that i can blame anyone. have been promising myself to rewatch the drama ever since i watched it in may this year but simply too lazy to bamboozle my brain again...heh heh heh.

i take the easy way out and conclude that the scriptwriter wanted to prove that
1. modern society is warped
2. appearances deceive and established tradition is merely crap ie even Santa Claus can be your worst nightmare
3. the sublimity of love transcends all sexual barriers

wat's your take on it, jpnalbuzzsedsaw? (er hope i got the name fully right)
sugar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with u..and besides that,i also like long vacation's ending..
TensaiDoushiYouzen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah SOS, while being for me an average show with many surreal aspects, had a surprisingly good ending. It made the show a bit better for me.
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the ending of summer snow seems quite sad... i didnt see e show but read e storyline of each episode...
blaupunkt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

okay, this may sounds stupid (im just bored anyway..) but what.. in your opinion, is the best opening and ending sequences from jdrama's?

mine - Hero Opening + Hero Ending (i found it somewhat 'unique')

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: