jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Gal Circle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnowBlower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love this series. w00t!
��

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe they'll have a sequel where Suzuke Emi falls in love with a bucket of KFC and gains enough weight so she no longer disappears when she turns sideways.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�� wrote:
Maybe they'll have a sequel where Suzuke Emi falls in love with a bucket of KFC and gains enough weight so she no longer disappears when she turns sideways.

word. that chickenhead can break her neck if she flaps her arms too fast.
��

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's gotta be anorexic, poor girl.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�� wrote:
She's gotta be anorexic, poor girl.

she needed to lose the weight for her role as Lama Su in Star Wars II - Attack of the Clones. She's so volouptous with all those curves

qilver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

lol.... Nut Bonk
boris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

Hahaha, guess looks can be deceiving. She does not appear to be that fragile around ep.9 Beaten.
hehe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

boris wrote:

Hahaha, guess looks can be deceiving. She does not appear to be that fragile around ep.9 Beaten.
hehe

well i doubt i'll ever find out b/c i dropped this crappy show long before that, with no regrets. no offense to you personally, but this show was hideously stupid and unbelievably bereft of talent in terms of acting or screenwriting.
Shake Head

but at least you seem to be enjoying it.

Last edited by Tu_triky on Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total
��

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed laughing at this preposterous show and the onscreen parade of retards. I think if I was watching it with friends in Japan, we'd make up a drinking game to take shots whenever Fujihiki Naohito blurted out some bad English:

"Oh shit!"
"What???"
"Oh my god!"

These are 3 indispensible phrases for any American Cowboy as any native of Japan can tell you.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�� wrote:
I enjoyed laughing at this preposterous show and the onscreen parade of retards. I think if I was watching it with friends in Japan, we'd make up a drinking game to take shots whenever Fujihiki Naohito blurted out some bad English:

"Oh shit!"
"What???"
"Oh my god!"

These are 3 indispensible phrases for any American Cowboy as any native of Japan can tell you.

yeah because there are soooo many American Cowboys of American Indian descent.

you forgot one.

"Just a joke."
boris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, it's pretty stupid show.... and strange - I don't like it, but can't stop watching it either, wierd.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

boris wrote:
Yea, it's pretty stupid show.... and strange - I don't like it, but can't stop watching it either, wierd.

i can appreciate that...others here have said the same thing as yourself to be honest....it's just for me, it's too stupid, irredeemably so. a matter of personal preference i guess.
��

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

boris wrote:

It's like watching a car wreck ... a clown car anyway Smile
Impression15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This series is awesome. Other than the crappy plot and other things, the show is hilarious. I just couldn't stop laughing at Mr. Indian, Geronimo. I have a feeling its from Kizaru Cat's Eye. But I agree, the series is very stupid. It's worse than those teenage school dramas.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
This series is awesome. Other than the crappy plot and other things, the show is hilarious. I just couldn't stop laughing at Mr. Indian, Geronimo. I have a feeling its from Kizaru Cat's Eye. But I agree, the series is very stupid. It's worse than those teenage school dramas.

you're right Geronimo is played by the same actor who plays Ozzy in Kisarazu
Impression15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

you're right Geronimo is played by the same actor who plays Ozzy in Kisarazu

Oh, I know it's the same actor. I'm just referring how he was pretty damn wacky in that show and that wackiness factor carried over to this one.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:

Oh, I know it's the same actor. I'm just referring how he was pretty damn wacky in that show and that wackiness factor carried over to this one.

oops...he's characters are quite often in that vein....the same goes for his abbreviated stint in Tiger & Dragon and IWGP.

Last edited by Tu_triky on Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

yeah because there are soooo many American Cowboys of American Indian descent.

you forgot one.

"Just a joke."

i like how they just throw in the occasional "english" word, and mingle it in their vocabulary........

"just a joke..." hahahah
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i like how they just throw in the occasional "english" word, and mingle it in their vocabulary........

"just a joke..." hahahah

i guess that's what makes him so american.....cuz all american cowboys are really Fobs Sweat
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

i guess that's what makes him so american.....cuz all american cowboys are really Fobs Sweat

so very american...like american cheese.....lol Crazy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 9 of 21

Jump to: