jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Shimokita Sundays
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Shimokita Sundays Reply with quote Back to top

yeah my first topic w00t!

first ep is up on d-addicts

Tiffany <3
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Shimokita Sundays Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
yeah my first topic w00t!

first ep is up on d-addicts

the aya lovers already informed the world ^_^
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, all the dorama's are out today... Beaten got a lot to download Sweat
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! Good news w00t! I'm downloading it now with My Boss My Hero and Dance Drill.
Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
Damn, all the dorama's are out today... Beaten got a lot to download Sweat

totally.... Sweat Nut Bonk
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Shimokita Sundays Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

the aya lovers already informed the world ^_^

They're usually the first to inform those here about anything Aya related hehe Mr Green

Going to dl this one aibo?
I'm going to be waiting for the subs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Shimokita Sundays Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

They're usually the first to inform those here about anything Aya related hehe Mr Green

Going to dl this one aibo?
I'm going to be waiting for the subs.

got ep 1 already....subs coming eh? cool. i cannot wait. Bonk
this title reminds me of the other one last season..
Shimokita glory days...
ShinYo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote Back to top

I still watching Attention Please rofl ....i gotto wait Shimokita Sundays with Subs..... Mr Green
Aya_fans

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hei can anyone give some spoiler about SS episode 1?

the files are to big >.< I dont have enough space... gesh~ gotta wait for new harddisk

busuk punya orang w00t!
moocow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i dl the raw too
i also dont understand much of it...need to wait for subs (hard or softsubs)

i had a quick look...it looks like Aya jumped right out from AP and into Shimokita Sundays (especially with her current hair style)
i thought it was a sequel for a second when i saw her Bang Head
Kiyohiko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its about a girl (Ueto Aya, forgot her name in the drama), who doesn't laugh from the heart. She meets a group of unsucessful actors who made her laugh, so she goes watch their play. They are really unpopular, and very few people watch their perfomances. Aya is touched by their play and decides to go for an audition.
That's pretty much the rough plot that occurs in episode 1...

I was so disappointed! Wasn't funny at all, really boring, not even Aya can save this one -_-;
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kiyohiko wrote:
its about a girl (Ueto Aya, forgot her name in the drama), who doesn't laugh from the heart. She meets a group of unsucessful actors who made her laugh, so she goes watch their play. They are really unpopular, and very few people watch their perfomances. Aya is touched by their play and decides to go for an audition.

I was so disappointed! Wasn't funny at all, really boring, not even Aya can save this one -_-;

It might get better as the drama goes on...... Sweat
I've yet to watch it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I've yet to watch it

let's hope so....but i am looking forward to watching it....
fumiyasu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kiyohiko wrote:

TOTALLY agree.... I sure hope it gets better next ep....if this continues even Aya fans like me might stop watching.... Bonk
ShinYo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: .... Reply with quote Back to top

i found this picture from uety-cafe.com

nice Hair.. lol
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was really dissapointed... Shake Head The whole time I waited for the episode to end, or get better instead. I sure hope they make this interesting, or the ratings will be so low Sweat I will try to watch this dorama, mostly cos of Ishigaki Yuma and Taisuke(hahaha those spectacles rofl ) though...
Luthiel no Edge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
I was really dissapointed... Shake Head The whole time I waited for the episode to end, or get better instead. I sure hope they make this interesting, or the ratings will be so low Sweat I will try to watch this dorama, mostly cos of Ishigaki Yuma and Taisuke(hahaha those spectacles rofl ) though...

I agree with you, Ishigaki Yuma is pulling a really good job at acting in this... Still, he still needs some bigger roles.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I've yet to watch it

hommie you'd like it if she merely rolled around in mud and ate natto with her bare hands ^_^

don't worry you could always save her by rinsing her off with the proprietary bottled bathwater.
w3bhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

hommie you'd like it if she merely rolled around in mud and ate natto with her bare hands ^_^

don't worry you could always save her by rinsing her off with the proprietary bottled bathwater.

Ueto Bathwater. Patent Pending.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w3bhead wrote:

Ueto Bathwater. Patent Pending.

hehe yes, this miracle of beauty and science deserves protection under intellectual property laws..as does her receding hair line with that Bosley Hair Club for Men haircut she sports in the dorama.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: