jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Shibasaki Kou
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Shibasaki Kou Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Minna,

It isn't very often that a gal japanese dorama fan can admire a female actress and idolize her *hehe* (or maybe it's just me). I'm a fan of Fukakyon and most recently, Shibasaki Kou aka RUI!! Noticed that there isn't any thread started for her under Japanese artistes yet and I feel she deserves it. RUI-lovers!! Feel free to chat about her here, post her pics, latest updates etc. I'd really appreciate it. Wink

<Some of my own sharing>

Basically my first "encounter" with Shibasaki Kou in dorama is in [Yume no California]. I'm a big fan of Doumoto Tsuyoshi and her character really captivated me. Then I realised she starred earlier in [Battle Royale] too.. and I saw her in [Good Luck] and currently I'm watching another two of her doramas [Dr. Koto- Shinryoujyou] and [Love Quotient]. Also saw her in the MTV of [Tsuki no Shizuku], theme song of [Yomigaeri] and was utterly impressed by her voice and look. Personally feel that there's this quality about her that's very typical of a certain character in Japanese plots. I can't really put it in words but something like the girl with the dark past, the cold and distant character that's actually really one with a warm personality etc. And there's some aura about her that really makes me exclaim from the bottom of my heart: COOL!!! Lovey Eyes Yea, she's that cool. For some reason or another, she also reminds me of Bao3 Sheng1 Wu3 or Hosho Mai.

Most recently, she has been a big name in Japan and hitting it big in commercials, fashion magazine spreads like Nonno and cosmetics like Fasio and Kose etc.

>JDorama.com Profile
http://jdorama.com/artiste_1373.htm

>Shibasaki Kou Official Site
http://www.stardust.co.jp/rooms/kou/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
atheon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a girl too...but most of my idol is girls...... Mr Green
One of them is shibasaki kou too. She acted in psycho doctor, LxIxVxE too, as guest.
My first encounter of her is in Battle Royale, bought it cos curious about her....saw her in lots of magazines, get hooked bcos of the drama Good Luck. I watched most of the drama listed in her profile, except Sora kara and Let's Go.

I think she looks cool in GLuck, Dr koto, kawaii in Yume Califronia, Renai hensachi, psycho doc too, "cruel" in BRoyale.
But i love cool looks more.......looking forward to see her movie, Go.
M

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, nothing wrong with idolising the same-gender artistes. hehe

I've only seen Kou in BR and Good Luck but I'm not hooked on her. She's a fine actress though.
elysia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aki,
she's one of my fav. actresses for sure~~ like u.. saw her 1st in 'Yume no California'.. then 'Sora kara'.. then 'Good Luck'.. after which got really impressed with her songs from 'Yomigaeri'.. she's really very beautiful to me~~ the most recent CMs i caught was the series of SONY MD Walkman with Odagiri Joe... really very nice CMs... Big Grin
v69

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
the most recent CMs i caught was the series of SONY MD Walkman with Odagiri Joe... really very nice CMs...

i see that ad in what's in mag..at 1st i didnt recognize that it's her..
i seen her for the 1st time in love quotient,
and then goodluck, and then BR and then doctorpsycho...
...she's my female idol beside koyuki...
Big Grin
atheon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That guy is Odagiri Joe???!
Sorry cos i never watch any of his drama bfor....curious about him, since lots of ppl talking about him... Sweat
Those cms were nice, but too short i think.
Aki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
the most recent CMs i caught was the series of SONY MD Walkman with Odagiri Joe... really very nice CMs...

Know anywhere I can download those CMs?

If anyone's interested, I can scan this pic I have of her from Kose ad and also upload/ do screen captures from the [Moon no Shizuku] PV. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RedRum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This one? Some music special that I have has that commercial in it. I can cut it out and send it to you if you want.
atheon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this CM got 5 version......i downloaded from
http://www.kotieauk.net/index_r1.htm
hang

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she is so pretty
i like her so much after i just finished good luck in 2 days
hahah
i cant find much information abt her in the net
i wanted to find her photo,wallpaper and many more
can anyone tell me where to get??
ahochaude

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shibasaki Kou is hot!

Her "ice queen" demeanor is what makes her so hot, yet mysterious!

We'll be seeing a lot more of her in years to come!

And I wouldn't mind that!!!! Mr Green

(Unless she turns out like........... ummmmmm....... never mind!)

J/K "H.R. fans"!
Kris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi aki,

i liked her too... one of my fav female japanese artist

i watched br, good luck and of course yume no california... and i think still got elicpse... em... she is a talented artist and i loved her voice... she has really enchanted vocals!!! Lovey Eyes
tuannguyenkhoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i do believe i kept on saying this in random posts, SHIBASAKI KOU IS AWESOME! I recently came from Tokyo and saw ads all over with her, and i especially like the one where she has cornrows and is advertising for Sony Street Style Headphones. She's also on the covers of many current fashion mags, which i had to buy only because of her. She's having a new single this January, so watch out for it, and i saw the trailer for her new movie with Tsutsumi Shinichi, a new horror movie about Keitai, kinda like the korean horror with Ha Ji won called Phone. Anybody interested in seeing the advertisements i collected, her CD Singles that i bought, and the flyer for the new Horror movie just contact me!
wai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atheon wrote:
I think this CM got 5 version......i downloaded from
http://www.kotieauk.net/index_r1.htm

Managed to download Mystery(Sony SoundGate) and Red Story(Sony MD Walkman) CMs from the site. If you want to, can try to watch the promo and the other CMs from http://www.walkman.sony.co.jp/html/campaign/20031030/tvcm.html
Not very clear though.

Atheon, do you have the clips for Silver Story, Blue Story and the making of the CMs?
hang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tuannguyenkhoa, i m interested on those things...how can i contact u?
she is really so pretty!!
just bought Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi...
i tot she is the main actress....duh...she act little bit only...
anyone have her wallpaper??
contact me pls...my icq# is 164919188
remember to tell me u r Kou Shibasaki Fans ooo
=)
which drama of her shld i watch??
Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi hang,

i first know her through yume no california and found that she is great inside... and of course not to miss is good luck... she is compatiable with takuya on screen
tuannguyenkhoa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my AIM is tuannguyenkhoa, or my e-mail is [email protected]
hang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi Kris, do u have icq or any others? so we can chat thru easily...hehe
erm...i just finish disc 3 of Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi
the series abit bored...and she is not much in the screen...
yaya... good luck is a very nice series...
i will go get yume no california in these few days...
did she act much in the series?
kinda mad on her laaa
last time i mad on kyoko fukada =)
atheon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's the female lead.....along with kyoko kuninaka.
Her role is totally different with the one in Good Luck...
-- Tokyo
YUI Lover: The 1st YUI Forum & Fansite
Kris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi hang,

nope at the time being... Smile

oh sora kara furu... em... this drama is really moody and dark story... but one interesting place is that the story plot is really unexpected, i finished it up though...

yah agree that gd luck is great... i liked her in it...

sure, in yume she is liked a inferior girl who tried to walk out from the past darkness together with her two frens, doumoto tsuyoshi and kyoko kuninaka.

so u still like kyoko fukada? whats that annoying u? i quite like kyoko acting but as for character wise... em... *sorry to all kyoko fans* Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 1 of 40

Jump to: