jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Wonderful life
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sangmin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Wonderful life Reply with quote Back to top

great show! i saw it yesterday sadly it got no subtitles but its great the guy from great teacher onizuka is a great actor and is he a lazy guy or a lazy actor or somethingcause on the show it has him as a super lazy guy so just wandering
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He used to be a big-shot baseball player accustomed to the high life, but he lost everything due to injury and now has to coach kids.
The towel-losing scene on Chapter 2 made me laugh... man Kyoko Hasegawa really had an eyeful!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorimachi is great as always. He seems to be getting the same roles but he's still hilarious in them. I can't wait to see it subbed
Fuuj

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: T. Sorimachi Reply with quote Back to top

Ya, Takashi is one my favorites... just because of GTO.
Anybody who wants to see the RAWs... it's up to ep 3 on d-addicts.
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: T. Sorimachi Reply with quote Back to top

Fuuj wrote:
Ya, Takashi is one my favorites... just because of GTO.
Anybody who wants to see the RAWs... it's up to ep 3 on d-addicts.

Cool deal Big Grin
jfallonismine

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I missed the first episode, but I think it's the second one I saw. I love Hasegawa Kyoko! She's so awesome! hehe. the little boys are sooo cute too!!!! Sorimachi is such a great actor!! hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sangmin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so takashi is his name
massaru

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, his name is Sorimachi Takashi. I think this is the 4th drama I've seen that has him on the main role ( Beach Boys, GTO, Double Score and now Wonderful Life ). I agree with you, Eltinator, his roles seem to be always the same, nevertheless he always plays them great.
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hye.. Does anyone knows who is the kid who played Sho's character(Kyoko Hasegawa's brother or so)...? And also who's the kid who played one of the baseball players who wears the number 8 jersey??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think this dorama is gonna be shown here in the philippines very soon but i don't know exactly when... i saw a commercial of dramas (korean & some japanese i think) to be shown soon and wonderful life was one of the doramas in the lineup. unless of course there is a non-japanese drama also called wonderful life....
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:
Hye.. Does anyone knows who is the kid who played Sho's character(Kyoko Hasegawa's brother or so)...? And also who's the kid who played one of the baseball players who wears the number 8 jersey??

I can't remember, the official site doesn't work anymore, and which is #8, be more specific with what he looks like...would it be the tall, home-run hitting player, or another boy???
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kirari Ililah wrote:

I can't remember, the official site doesn't work anymore, and which is #8, be more specific with what he looks like...would it be the tall, home-run hitting player, or another boy???

erm... the #8 boy is the one who can hit the ball very far... the one that's kind of big headed at first...taller than the other kids..
does the information helps? Fingers crossed Fingers crossed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dorobou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

koi_ni_ochitano wrote:
i think this dorama is gonna be shown here in the philippines very soon but i don't know exactly when... i saw a commercial of dramas (korean & some japanese i think) to be shown soon and wonderful life was one of the doramas in the lineup. unless of course there is a non-japanese drama also called wonderful life....

Well there is a Korean drama also titled Wonderful Life, and I think that's the one that will be shown.
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

erm... the #8 boy is the one who can hit the ball very far... the one that's kind of big headed at first...taller than the other kids..
does the information helps? Fingers crossed Fingers crossed

O yeah him, he's so adorable...He's the one that always wears his hat sideways, like a fake rapper..lol... Dancing glomp

I can't remember the characters name, and his name..dang can't read the Kanji...I don't know which name belongs to which boys...gah!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kirari Ililah wrote:

O yeah him, he's so adorable...He's the one that always wears his hat sideways, like a fake rapper..lol... Dancing glomp

I can't remember the characters name, and his name..dang can't read the Kanji...I don't know which name belongs to which boys...gah!

Yeap! that's the one... he is soooo cute... makes me crazy.. i must be crazy for liking such a young kid like that.... hahahaha Mr Green
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Yeap! that's the one... he is soooo cute... makes me crazy.. i must be crazy for liking such a young kid like that.... hahahaha Mr Green

WOW, I'm not the only one, I thought he was SO CUTE, I hate th he's younger than me too...but he's SO CUTE!

Ok, I'll stop, he's adorable....that's plan and simple...^_^
rico2001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Wonderful Life - jdrama (help needed) Reply with quote Back to top

Hi. We are in need of a translator to help us continue with our "Wonderful Life" jdrama english hardsub project. Email me if interested. thanx.
[email protected]

http://octavius.phpwebhosting.com/mugenforums/viewtopic.php?t=64

Official website: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/wonderful/index.html
JDorama Info: http://www.jdorama.com/drama.814.htm
Wiki Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wonderful_Life_%28TBS%29

Last edited by rico2001 on Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
tabana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope you guys find someone soon. Fingers crossed

This drama looks really good. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think you should be posting this in the Wonderful Life thread, ne?

Locking and merging.
rico2001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi. We are in need of a translator to help us continue with our "Wonderful Life" jdrama english hardsub project. Email me if interested. thanx.
[email protected]

http://octavius.phpwebhosting.com/mugenforums/viewtopic.php?t=64

Official website: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/wonderful/index.html
JDorama Info: http://www.jdorama.com/drama.814.htm
Wiki Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wonderful_Life_%28TBS%29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: