jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree, if you like sports related dramas, "PRIDE", "ENGINE", "Wonderful Life" is a must watch then!
They're awesome.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
Please go here for asking for any recommendations.
http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.2708.htm

What K.T. said.

Locking. Shake Head
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dEviLLisH_aNgeL wrote:
I would suggest u to watch Nobuta wo Produce..
i think it's a good dorama..
n if u are a girl, mayb u'll start to like Yamapi..like my friends..lol..

Your avatar and signature exceeds the 200KB limit that was set by the Admin of this site... Please change it immediately or the avatar will be deleted and/or the account locked.

Thanks.
chamber25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Romantic comedies recommendations? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi i was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on good comedies or romantic comedies made in Japan. I've watched GTO, Gokusen, and and Hana yori dango and i was wondering if there were more jdramas like those. Hope some can give me advice. thanks
Shindou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

please read the rules before starting new threads

use this thread for jdorama recommendations
http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2708.1640.htm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oops sorry, yah i went there before i made this thread but their were so much dramas and could not figure out which ones were comedies. sorry wont do it again
chamber25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi i was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on good comedies or romantic comedies made in Japan. I've watched GTO, Gokusen, and and Hana yori dango and i was wondering if there were more jdramas like those. Hope some can give me advice. thanks

p.s. sorry about posting this first on another thread first
gaijin mark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chamber25 wrote:
    As far as comedies/romantic comedies go, you might try Seikei Bijin or Hito ni Yasashiku
But those 2 aren't anything like GTO or gokusen
chamber25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks, the story does not really have to be like those two, i was just looking for something lighter than some of the heavy dramas out there. i also know that GTO and gokusen is considered to be one the best shows so i know it would be hard to follow. Thanks i'll try looking at thos you recommended
gaijin mark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just as a follow up, you might want to check out Hotman, it's not a comedy, but it's the first drama that got me hooked. Another comedy to check out would be Densha Otoko, THAT'S a comedy
Cherry_Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chamber25 wrote:
thanks, the story does not really have to be like those two, i was just looking for something lighter than some of the heavy dramas out there. i also know that GTO and gokusen is considered to be one the best shows so i know it would be hard to follow. Thanks i'll try looking at thos you recommended

They're good. They're similar except one teacher is a man and the other is a female.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really look forward to watch Hotman 1
since Takashi Sorimachi was in there
he is such a great actor

but are Hotman 1 n 2 related?
and which one u prefer?
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
Shindou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iv3_imt wrote:
i really look forward to watch Hotman 1
since Takashi Sorimachi was in there
he is such a great actor

and which one u prefer?

I'm watching 2 right now (up to ep 10 of 12) and its pretty much like a re-hash or continuation of 1. I'd recommend watching 1 first and if you really like it, then watch 2. Otherwise, its more or less like Gokusen 1 & 2's similarities

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chamber25 wrote:

Last Christmas, Love Generation, Long Vacation are also some excellent ones you might enjoy Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shindou wrote:

I'm watching 2 right now (up to ep 10 of 12) and its pretty much like a re-hash or continuation of 1. I'd recommend watching 1 first and if you really like it, then watch 2. Otherwise, its more or less like Gokusen 1 & 2's similarities

oo..ic
thanks for the suggestion..
but what i dont understand is the woman who played as the wife in Hotman1 didnt play again in Hotman2

It is like Mukodono and Mukodono 2003
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
Shindou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iv3_imt wrote:

oo..ic
thanks for the suggestion..
but what i dont understand is the woman who played as the wife in Hotman1 didnt play again in Hotman2

It is like Mukodono and Mukodono 2003

np, actually, that would be his eldest sister Mr Green and you're right, ito misaki took the role in hotman 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iv3_imt wrote:

and which one u prefer?
    I would say watch Hotman1 and skip Hotman2, no Manami Konishi or Akiko Yada in Hotman2, it just ain't the same.
thtl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Um... Reply with quote Back to top

Anra wrote:
POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!

Ok... there is this drama that I'm looking for, but all I know is a little bit of the story.... there is this high school guy who seems to be a memeber of the yakuza and is really tough, but in school he's a complete dork.

Can anyone tell me what the name of this drama is? Thanks!

Anra

There is a thread on identifying jdoramas already:

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.5412.htm
lgp1520

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What do you think are some good mystery/crime dramas?
Orion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lgp1520 wrote:
What do you think are some good mystery/crime dramas?

hmm....you can try Kyohansa, Toubousha, Suna no Utsuwa, Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi, and many more....... Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 86 of 294

Jump to: