jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenshi01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suave_yamapi: her you go ^^: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0F9D49BF248402C3

Uwa, I didn't hear Samurai Blues, but w/e song it is, I'm just happy they'll have a new single out.

thanks for the youtube link hannah ^^

[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fivesixteen wrote:

And YES I WATCHED SHISSO! Did you?? Great movie ne~

Yea, I watched it too! I got my dvd 2 days ago, and its truly amazing Bow (off-topic, like usual hehe )
shinshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shisso? What's this movie about? Are there any JE guys in it? hehe
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Tegoshi Yuuya (NEWS) is the leading actor in it Victory! Peace!
shinshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah I see... By the way, I've been meaning to ask... how do you guys put images as thumbnails? For the life of me I couldn't figure it out Doh!
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

upload the pic for example to www.imageshack.us and then put the direct link to the image to your sig like this:
[img] the link [/img]

Victory! Peace!
shinshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okie, I finally figured it out w00t! Hopefully you guys haven't seen these pics yet. I would have loved to see Uchi pose like some of these guys lol. I'll try to upload some more later on. Too much time on my hands, I swear Shake Head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shinshin wrote:
Okie, I finally figured it out w00t! Hopefully you guys haven't seen these pics yet. I would have loved to see Uchi pose like some of these guys lol. I'll try to upload some more later on. Too much time on my hands, I swear Shake Head

I've seen these, and I love ALL of these! w00t! Ohkura looking like that... Muack And Hina in the darkened lights... Muack

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
yasudaohkura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: elow Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:

I've seen these, and I love ALL of these! w00t! Ohkura looking like that... Muack And Hina in the darkened lights... Muack

yeah their so kakkoi there ne? i love ohkura's mysterious face so much... and btw its not hina its lovely YASSAn..hehe
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 wrote:
suave_yamapi: her you go ^^: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0F9D49BF248402C3

uwaaa!! thank you tenshi Big GrinBig Grin w00t!
suikuichirro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone have a sample version of their new song "Samurai Blues" Mr Green
tInoltin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suikuichirro wrote:
anyone have a sample version of their new song "Samurai Blues" Mr Green

I dont think the song is available to listen anywhere yet.
They never air it at Recomen or anything yet... Sweat
And I dont think they had even confirmed about the single yet..
But i hope it's true! Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shinshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin, I looove your avatar Victory! Peace! Uchi makes me melt, and I miss him so very much haha. I wonder when exactly he is coming back...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To all concerned:

It appears that a number of people are abusing the signature feature in the J-Dorama forum by using overly large images in their signatures. These large images clutter up the forum pages and make them near-unreadable for members.

Please be considerate and reduce the size of those images to something more reasonable.

If not, we will have to consider imposing a size restriction on these signature images.

-- J-Dorama staff
tInoltin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shinshin wrote:
tInoltin, I looove your avatar Victory! Peace! Uchi makes me melt, and I miss him so very much haha. I wonder when exactly he is coming back...

Thanks! w00t!

Yeah, misses him a lot too.. Rumours/hopes/whatever you wanna call it says or put hopes that he'll come back in September. I hope it's just not coincidence that the first day of their Nation Tour is on the 10th which is also Uchi's birthday which also makes Uchi 20 years old then too, right? Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shinshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Thanks! w00t!

Yeah, misses him a lot too.. Rumours/hopes/whatever you wanna call it says or put hopes that he'll come back in September. I hope it's just not coincidence that the first day of their Nation Tour is on the 10th which is also Uchi's birthday which also makes Uchi 20 years old then too, right? Mr Green

Yup, he'll be 20 then. I can't wait to see how he looks like now. More muscular I hope? Nut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shinshin wrote:

Yup, he'll be 20 then. I can't wait to see how he looks like now. More muscular I hope? Nut

Ah~ If so, I really can't wait! I hope he gained some fat atleast during his 1 year "holiday".
But I hope he wont be too muscular either....

I wonder how his hairstyle now.. Naughty
shinshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Ah~ If so, I really can't wait! I hope he gained some fat atleast during his 1 year "holiday".
But I hope he wont be too muscular either....

I wonder how his hairstyle now.. Naughty

Atashi mo! I wonder how his hair is like. But actually I like his hair the way it was before he left the public eye. Then again, he's really handsome and I'm sure he can pull off any hairstyles he want hehe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shinshin wrote:

Atashi mo! I wonder how his hair is like. But actually I like his hair the way it was before he left the public eye. Then again, he's really handsome and I'm sure he can pull off any hairstyles he want hehe

Uhuh, that's true.. His hairstyle before he "left" really suits him. But then again, I dont think we really got to worry, because his previous hairstyle never changes that much. It changes, but not any drastic changes like Subaru, or Ryo, or Hina, or YASU! hehe
shinshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Uhuh, that's true.. His hairstyle before he "left" really suits him. But then again, I dont think we really got to worry, because his previous hairstyle never changes that much. It changes, but not any drastic changes like Subaru, or Ryo, or Hina, or YASU! hehe

Ehh? Ryo's hairstyle changed back then? I thought it was always like that Crazy But I think I've seen him with lighter hair before, but I'm not so sure....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 156 of 249

Jump to: