jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 735, 736, 737 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

miko chun wrote:

i know i was sooooo confused there too what i thought was
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

miko chun wrote:

Quote:

I guess I should stop saying the character Teshi hehe but I cant help it, Teshi is always Teshi Beaten and lol, this whole post is like a huge spoiler, so if you dun want to know what happens in shissou, dont read this Mr Green
hantuwriter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha.. I can't help but read spoilers hehe. It really is true that Shissou destroys the innocent image of Tegoshi Sweat. I'd probably be screaming "Give me back my innocent Tegoshi!!!" all through Shissou if I watch it, LOL hehe Beaten

Episode 6 of MyBoss was pretty funny. Amusing how their lives can be centred around pudding rofl . The next episode looks to be quite interesting too. But, then again, all the epsiodes so far have been interesting hehe Mr Green
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, totally ruins the innocent part of teshi, but you know, he was totally amazing. and definitely the right person for that role.

hihi, i just remembered a part from the special features of teshi in montreal. he touched a horse, was scared of pidgeons flying around him and was about a metre away from a squirrel and said "kawaii" Mr Green Damn, that whole dvd got me so envious to the ppl in montreal, I mean they saw teshi!! Shameful Cry

ahh, Im still downloading My Boss 6, since I was out last night with my friend, so i couldnt download it.. and well my sis left the comp to download something. cant wait wait to see the ep, the preview seemed real nice^^
Organized Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeuannh wrote:
GodsGirl7: I downloaded it from this site.
[ http://akiradown.livejournal.com/?skip=20 ] The links for NEWS's second appearance on Domoto Kyoudai subbed should be there.^^
omg! thank you soo much. i've been looking for this for a while. they have it on clubbox, but im too lazy to find out how to use it. yay! this made my day! Dancing
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yatta Big Grin finally Big Grin civilization!! I was away for 2 weeks with absolute no way of seeing/reading anything JE. I was on youtube withdrawel Nut

and I have so many drama's to download... I just saw MBMH ep 3 Beaten 3 more too download Bonk

so can anyone fill me in on the most important things that happened?
any new dramas or tv appearances? or new scans?
sweetie85

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wah..so many people got Shisso limited edition..
I am so jealous!I really want to see the extras..
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wave Hello there.. I'm new and old here.. Tinx desu.. Fan of UchiPiRyo..
Suddenly felt like I really misses this place.. Mr Green

So lucky to all of you who managed to get Shisso.. I think it's great that Tegoshi acts like this. Changes his innocent lil boy looks. Bonk

Jaa
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:
Wave Hello there.. I'm new and old here.. Tinx desu.. Fan of UchiPiRyo..
Suddenly felt like I really misses this place.. Mr Green

So lucky to all of you who managed to get Shisso.. I think it's great that Tegoshi acts like this. Changes his innocent lil boy looks. Bonk

Jaa

TINX!!! Hug Hug glomp glomp rofl rofl
missed ya so much =)
you finally posted again ne =)
oh and alittle of topic... but did you said red&black... for my haircolour before? i forgot >.< anyway... its getting red and black hehe ^^
anywya welcome back ne ^^

Masuda_Takahisa_Lover & other newbies i may have missed... GOMEN: YATTA another massu fan =) helloooo, im emma, from sweden =)
i love massu most in news =) hope youu all have a nice stay here ^^
YOROSHIKU Thumbsup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swedish_Japan_Lover wrote:

TINX!!! Hug Hug glomp glomp rofl rofl
missed ya so much =)
you finally posted again ne =)
oh and alittle of topic... but did you said red&black... for my haircolour before? i forgot >.< anyway... its getting red and black hehe ^^
anywya welcome back ne ^^

Masuda_Takahisa_Lover & other newbies i may have missed... GOMEN: YATTA another massu fan =) helloooo, im emma, from sweden =)
i love massu most in news =) hope youu all have a nice stay here ^^
YOROSHIKU Thumbsup

YEAP! You got that right dear!
Red and black! Nice combination...
Thanks for the welcome back.. Hug
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suave_yamapi wrote:
yatta Big Grin finally Big Grin civilization!! I was away for 2 weeks with absolute no way of seeing/reading anything JE. I was on youtube withdrawel Nut

omg thats tough...2 weeks haha.

yeuannh thanks for the lj link for the 2nd appearance. i haven't watched it with subs yet.

trying so hard to resist reading the shissou spoilers haha.

ahh i really need to start studying again...but...

and welcome to Masuda_Takahisa_Lover and all those who have returned to the thread! ^^
tenshi01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KYAHHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT MY BOSS, lol. My mind is seriously going Bonk

Masuda_Takahisa_Lover
: Welcome to the thread, hope you can keep up, lol.

Welcome back Tinx, I think you came back at the right time hehe

suave_yamapi: Uwa, my internet was only cut off a week and I already felt my sanity was going, lol, but 2 weeks, your a brave soul to survive through it.

yeuannh: kitty are just the backup dancers so they only appear for lives and such, I'm guessing ^^;; So it's only GYM who sing, which is sorta pointless to call them kittyGYM ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't seen kitty mentioned at all. All the magazine scans I've seen have gYm written on the pics. I think personally it's just a stop gap for Yamapi till NewS gets back as his name and picture is always larger than the rest.
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kitty has their own pics in mags, atleast ive seen some, but theyre always apart from GYM... They coulve just cut away the whole Kitty part Sweat Well, I guess they cant have only 3 ppl performing at the volley ball event? I think thats the reason for making up Kitty.

Oh rite, I watched My Boss 06. Lol, the purin batoru was so funny rofl The part where Makkii dressed up as some super hero and how he was talking about the youth all the time XD gosh I love this dorama.

It was kinda weird to see the smiling Teshi after I watched Shissou Beaten
yeuannh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Organized Chaos: You're welcome!^^ Plus, you should thank the other person, she was the one who uploaded it. I just happen to have found it. d(^_^)b lol Me neither, I can never get Club Box to work.^^;

noodlefreak: And you're welcome too!

tInoltin: Hello Tinx! I'm new here, getting use to this forum day by day.^^ Hope to get to see you more often!

Swedish_Japan_Lover: Hi Emma! *waves* I'm enjoying this forum everyday, except the fact that it goes soo fast! @_@ *reads through all the bunch of posts*

tenshi01: Kitty's just back dancers? Well that's kind of pointless. They can just get the other JJ to do that. Might as well not have it be called Kitty GYM - no offense. Weird JE... Crazy

That's a lot of spoilers! I can't imagine Tegoshi being that type of character in Shissou. Sweat He's too innocent. O(><)O

Ahh~ah! I still have to watch My Boss, My Hero. I have to clear up space on the computer before I download.^^; There's like almost 0 GB left. >< It's been invaded be JE and doramas. xP

Last edited by yeuannh on Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, I forgot, Tinx welcome bakku nee ^^ You should drop by more often you know Doh!
miko chun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

centurylover: i won't hide this since i t wont make sense to anyone any how but .

ooo ya i totallly forgot about that guy!!! makes sooo much moe sense...awwwwwww LOL YES I KNOW!!!! like wake up @-@? what the.........HAHHA i forgot his characters name thats why i'm using his actual name lol

lol about his innocent image.....well i dunno it did first when i just saw the movie but after i saw the makings and stuff and how hes like laughing between every scene even if its like a brutal scene.....i was like awwww still the same innocent boy!

OOOOOMG lol myboss was soooo funny!!! BUT IT REALLLY came to my attention but did anyone else notice that tessi suddenly got tanner after the smoke/helium stuff and such and when they're back in the class room? ooooooo did he get tanner because of some new job offer that we don't know about yet? doubt it would love it though! or is it just from playing futsal with nagase-aniki again? or something private?
sweetie85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am still blur about Shisso though..Since my Japanese sucks..LOL!!
Wonder how is Kotori-chan doing with the subbing..
dizzy_starshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

miko chun wrote:

OOOOOMG lol myboss was soooo funny!!! BUT IT REALLLY came to my attention but did anyone else notice that tessi suddenly got tanner after the smoke/helium stuff and such and when they're back in the class room? ooooooo did he get tanner because of some new job offer that we don't know about yet? doubt it would love it though! or is it just from playing futsal with nagase-aniki again? or something private?

He's been talking in his jweb about flying somewhere that was really hot to film a CM. I think it's for Vermont curry again because he told everyone to eat it for lunch. Maybe thats where the tans from.
miko chun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oooo i see isee OOOO THAT MEANS NEW CM!! lol awww haha it was just so odd cause like one day after (in the drama) hes all tanned lol o well haha can't be helped but htank you for the info!!! <33

watching the ya ya yah on .6.08.06 just wondering is it just me or does shige sound sick? when shige and massu go to look for an edible zabuton his voice kinda sounds different....hmmmis this just my imagination?
yeuannh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Shige did sound kind of weird. o.O His voice sounded deeper... Than usual, or was it higher? Whatever, he didn't sound like normal. xP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 735, 736, 737 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 736 of 1040

Jump to: