jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 736, 737, 738 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Organized Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeuannh would you happen to know if they have the other episode? where its their first time appearing in domoto kyoudai?
yeuannh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Organized Chaos: Here's NEWS first appearance in Domoto Kyoudai subbed!^^
[ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WERJDOJN ]

I got this link from the same site that I got the second one. I didn't think it'd still be able up there, but I checked and lucky~!! Victory! Peace! Enjoy! It's hilarious. xD
Organized Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeuannh wrote:
Organized Chaos: Here's NEWS first appearance in Domoto Kyoudai subbed!^^
[ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WERJDOJN ]

I got this link from the same site that I got the second one. I didn't think it'd still be able up there, but I checked and lucky~!! Victory! Peace! Enjoy! It's hilarious. xD
YEY! honto, arigatou gozaimasu! the answers that they give are so hilarious! yatta! Dancing
doku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I asked this before..but..does anyone have Secret Agent Man of Ryo from when he was little and Konohoshi de Umarete?? OH OH! and does anyone have this song too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4BDa42nKuU "Over" -- originally by V6 but performed by NewS??
Organized Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

doku wrote:
I asked this before..but..does anyone have Secret Agent Man of Ryo from when he was little and Konohoshi de Umarete?? OH OH! and does anyone have this song too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4BDa42nKuU "Over" -- originally by V6 but performed by NewS??
Did you want Over sung by V6, or Over sung by NEWS?
yeuannh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Organized Chaos: Iie, douitashimashite!^^ Glad you liked it! Poor Tegoshi~ He had to listen to Domoto Tsuyoshi's ramblings. xD lol
doku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Organized Chaos wrote:
Did you want Over sung by V6, or Over sung by NEWS?

sung by NewS please =D

by the way Organized Chaos...nice sig! makes me laugh whenever i see it. lol..Tegoshi looks so goofy ^^!
hantuwriter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hiya doku, here's Over : www.megaupload.com/?d=9C00BIWU
Organized Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

doku wrote:

sung by NewS please =D

by the way Organized Chaos...nice sig! makes me laugh whenever i see it. lol..Tegoshi looks so goofy ^^!
Thank you! Mr Green

Ah, sorry I don't have NEWS - Over. Just V6's. I'll try to look for it though, and if i find it i'll let you know.

edit: nevermind! haha its up there ^
hantuwriter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

miko chun wrote:
oooo i see isee OOOO THAT MEANS NEW CM!! lol awww haha it was just so odd cause like one day after (in the drama) hes all tanned lol o well haha can't be helped but htank you for the info!!! <33

watching the ya ya yah on .6.08.06 just wondering is it just me or does shige sound sick? when shige and massu go to look for an edible zabuton his voice kinda sounds different....hmmmis this just my imagination?

hehe I noticed that he looked darker too, but it didn't occur to me at all that he might have been doing something Bonk . Loved Tegoshi in that apron, though Mr Green

Koyama looked like he was so impatient to eat the zabuton that Shige brought back to the studio rofl . So cute... hehe
dymmamie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hai mina!

Thanks for the No Borders Pictures..
IT like so happy looking at them back together after a long time..
even though I really don't what exactly the means of no borderis.. haha bad fans ne!

Welcome yeuannh! and truely they are really nice people here.. coz I'm happy here hehe

About Shisso is it the new drama of Tegoshi?
sounds really good and I'm suprised that tego can act that.. (I did read spoilers hehe )

Hantuwriter: you are right me also heard that Uchi will come back with the KJ8 new single..
I'm sure you wil happy since you always dreams of him right..

Actually me also try to get the Domoto Kyoudai second appearance.. but sendspace and megaupload hates me..
I dont know what is the time that suitable to download since it always over the limit.. Crazy

Yamapi new hair.. I like it as long as it still black ne!
Jya!
hantuwriter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dymmamie wrote:
About Shisso is it the new drama of Tegoshi?
sounds really good and I'm suprised that tego can act that.. (I did read spoilers hehe )

Actually me also try to get the Domoto Kyoudai second appearance.. but sendspace and megaupload hates me..
I dont know what is the time that suitable to download since it always over the limit..

Shissou is the movie Tegoshi acted in that was released 2005, I believe.

With Sendspace, I just keep on trying until I get a download slot. If you can use clubbox, it might be easier to download there.
tInoltin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 wrote:

Welcome back Tinx, I think you came back at the right time hehe

Deshou? Good, then! Mr Green

yeuannh wrote:

tInoltin: Hello Tinx! I'm new here, getting use to this forum day by day.^^ Hope to get to see you more often!

This is a great forum, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

CenturyLover wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot, Tinx welcome bakku nee ^^ You should drop by more often you know Doh!

Thanks! I'll try my best. ^^

Quote:
yeuannh would you happen to know if they have the other episode? where its their first time appearing in domoto kyoudai?

They had only appeared in Domoto Kyoudai twice. Once while they're still with 9 members, and another time when they're 8.
However, Ryo had appeared in Domoto Kyoudai thrice. Another time when he's with K8 some time this year.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweetie85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea..Domoto Kyodai is really hilarious..I was a bit blur without the subs but after watching it with subs,I laughed really hard.
The second one isn't as funny though..but it was pretty good..
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To all concerned:

It appears that a number of people are abusing the signature feature in the J-Dorama forum by using overly large images in their signatures. These large images clutter up the forum pages and make them near-unreadable for members.

Please be considerate and reduce the size of those images to something more reasonable.

If not, we will have to consider imposing a size restriction on these signature images.

-- J-Dorama staff
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just listened to KchanNEWS and I recorded it too, so I'll just share it to you guys Mr Green The guest this time was Tegoshi (not MASSU like usual hehe ) and his laugh is so cute! In love More him to my already Teshi filled world hehe

KchanNEWS 2006-08-14
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2UJ218X2
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my bsplayer says error when I try to open it Puppy Dog Eyes I'll download it again.. Fingers crossed
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suave_yamapi wrote:
my bsplayer says error when I try to open it Puppy Dog Eyes I'll download it again.. Fingers crossed

Try opening it with your winamp or windows media player since it's an audio file. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
doku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hantuwriter YOSH! thank you!!!

and thanks to Organized Chaos for pointing it out..lol. i would've missed it if it hadn't been for the "^" hehe
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Try opening it with your winamp or windows media player since it's an audio file. Mr Green

nope, still not working Shameful Cry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 736, 737, 738 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 737 of 1040

Jump to: