jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Sakai Ayana
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thuydiep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:

She's on myspace? Friends only... does that means you need to be her friend to see the page or just to post/reply in it?

i dont know if the myspace is real.. but the ayana myspace is set on friends only.. so you need to be friends to view her page and pictures..
i added her and she added me back a long time ago... so basically she accepts everyone.. i tried to add keiko but she didnt accept.. i think she just accepts people she knows.. and i guess keiko's myspace is real..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tabana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see. Thanks.

Since anybody could make a myspace page with a fake name, it could be someone else...

I know her blog is real, because the link is on her official web page.
http://ayanavi.jp/blog/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thuydiep wrote:

i dont know if the myspace is real.. but the ayana myspace is set on friends only.. so you need to be friends to view her page and pictures..
i added her and she added me back a long time ago... so basically she accepts everyone.. i tried to add keiko but she didnt accept.. i think she just accepts people she knows.. and i guess keiko's myspace is real..

happily, Keiko added me on MySpace, but sadly, she is too busy to write me, i am lonely...j/k....but i would like her to be my friend...lol Naughty Applaud
tabana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice. Big Grin

I knew this site, but a lot of people say it's a fake. Mostly because her Japanese is not so good and she writes in romaji. Sweat www.myspace.com/keikouniverse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Nice. Big Grin

I knew this site, but a lot of people say it's a fake. Mostly because her Japanese is not so good and she writes in romaji. Sweat www.myspace.com/keikouniverse

yea, that is the one.. Bonk
tabana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops. Sweat

Maybe she's real and not a guy. Beaten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Oops. Sweat

Maybe she's real and not a guy. Beaten

i've seen others, this one seem real....and those photos would seem hard to copy....they look like hers....

damn she is hot...

back to ayana....

i don't think ayana's looks real though on MySpace.
thuydiep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i've seen others, this one seem real....and those photos would seem hard to copy....they look like hers....

damn she is hot...

back to ayana....

i don't think ayana's looks real though on MySpace.

i think its just a obsessive fan.. i mean all the pics you can find it on her blog or official website or on other ray's models blog.. i dont really trust it.. until ayana post it on her official website that she has myspace
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thuydiep

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thuydiep wrote:

i think its just a obsessive fan.. i mean all the pics you can find it on her blog or official website or on other ray's models blog.. i dont really trust it.. until ayana post it on her official website that she has myspace

yeah, probably right on that one...
but it would be nice if she actually did have an official one for her fans, but not sure how much english she actually knows.
thuydiep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

yeah, probably right on that one...
but it would be nice if she actually did have an official one for her fans, but not sure how much english she actually knows.

i think she doesnt know much english..

can somebody translate this: http://www.horipro.co.jp/hip/bbs/01/c.cgi?Topic=15

tabana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Which one? (The message id)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Which one? (The message id)

first one..

watch the cm: http://bellco.mediagalaxy.ne.jp/cmclip/index.html

thuydiep

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

any news if she'll be in a drama coming up or any movies???

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thuydiep wrote:

first one..

watch the cm: http://bellco.mediagalaxy.ne.jp/cmclip/index.html

Sorry. I thought it was a few lines of text or just a few words. Sweat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayana Sakai goes full speed ahead

TOKYO �\ Ayana Sakai has a rather unusual hobby �\ changing people. She�fs so serious about it that she refers to it on her blog. That�fs the blog the 21-year model/actress writes when she�fs in the bath each night. She�fs also serious about something else �\ she�fs determined to get married when she turns 26. No two ways about it. Finding the right guy might take time, but finding a wedding dress won�ft be a problem. Sakai has been busy this year designing them as part of her newest endeavor.

There�fs no doubt that Sakai has crammed a lot into her relatively short show business career. Born in Chiba, she got her break when she beat out 30,000 applicants to win the Talent Scout Caravan �gPure Girl 1996�h grand prix organized by the HoriPro agency. Since then, she has performed with the pop group LICCA, done TV commercials for Lotte, Calpis and Bandai, among others, appeared in movies such as �gBattle Royale II�h and in the TV dramas �gWater Boys Finale�h and �gAttack No. 1.�h These days, though, the 168-cm-tall Sakai devotes most of her energy to modeling and fashion design.

�gI didn�ft really think I�fd get into the entertainment business. My parents were music teachers and I learned to play the violin and piano and thought I would become a teacher, too,�h she says in her first interview with English media. Although she understands some English, Sakai says she wants to study it overseas some day rather than study at a language school in Japan. �gI�fd like to study in New York where I could communicate with a variety of people from all around the world because I only get one life and I want to make the most of it.�h

Although she goes abroad a few times each year, mainly for fashion shoots, a trip to Paris earlier this year was the impetus for her debut in fashion designing. She was invited to take part as a model in a haute couture show. �gI was extremely nervous and there were many Japanese media about,�h she recalls. �gThe supermodels in the show with me were something. They were so tall and had great bodies, stunningly beautiful. Anyway, after the show, I was asked by Bellclassic (a Japanese wedding dress rental company) if I would like to design something for them. That was a challenge because I�fm poor at drawing, but I gave it a go. I had to design 10 wedding dresses in less than six months. I always carried a notebook with me so I could jot down ideas.�h

Cuteness and youthful ebullience

Sakai finished her collection in June and held a big fashion show in Tokyo. Cuteness and youthful ebullience were the concepts for the designs. The media praised her and the dresses debuted in Bellclassic outlets this month. She has already been commissioned to design another 10 wedding dresses for fall and winter. �gNow that I�fve got a taste, I�fd like to launch my own brand of clothing besides wedding dresses in the future,�h she says. �gBut I won�ft stop modeling. I want to appear in fashion shows even when I became a mother and grandmother.�h

But first, of course, there is that question of getting married at 26. What sort of man would fit the bill? �gHe must be someone who can lead, but not be pushy. He also has to have long hair. If he doesn�ft, I�fll make him grow his hair long,�h she insists.

Is this what she means about changing people? �gYou�fve been reading my blog,�h she says with a laugh. �gThings do tend to happen with people around me. If you are feeling blue, I�fll cheer you up. I�fve read a lot on encouraging people. I like books that leave you feeling optimistic and make you like yourself.�h Despite her busy schedule, Sakai reads a lot and updates her blog nightly. �gI can do it in the tub via my cell phone. I get a lot of messages from young women who encourage me.�h

She also maintains a keen interest in the news, especially issues related to North Korea. �gI wonder what�fs going to happen in the future with the missile crisis and Megumi Yokota�fs abduction,�h she wonders.

One thing not on her immediate agenda is college. Sakai says she doesn�ft miss student life. �gI enjoyed it enough when I was in high school. I know only too well how hard it is to balance work and study, so currently I don�ft want to go to college. But if I have an opportunity in the future, like when I�fm a housewife, I want to study nutritional science at university.�h Does that mean no sweets? �gOh God, no, I love sweets. I love guys who like sweets, too. But because I�fm a model, I have to look after my skin, so too much sugar is a no-no.�h

On her rare free days, Sakai likes shopping in Shibuya, but says she doesn�ft really like to go out much, preferring to entertain friends at home. If she could invite any three people in the world to dinner at home, who would she pick? �gBritney Spears,�h she answers without hesitation. Then Jessica Alba and Orlando Bloom. �gHowever, I�fm not so sure about dinner. I can cook, but I don�ft think it�fs good enough to serve anyone,�h she says ruefully.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thuydiep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amtamfan84 wrote:
Ayana Sakai goes full speed ahead

TOKYO �\ Ayana Sakai has a rather unusual hobby �\ changing people. She�fs so serious about it that she refers to it on her blog. That�fs the blog the 21-year model/actress writes when she�fs in the bath each night. She�fs also serious about something else �\ she�fs determined to get married when she turns 26. No two ways about it. Finding the right guy might take time, but finding a wedding dress won�ft be a problem. Sakai has been busy this year designing them as part of her newest endeavor.

There�fs no doubt that Sakai has crammed a lot into her relatively short show business career. Born in Chiba, she got her break when she beat out 30,000 applicants to win the Talent Scout Caravan �gPure Girl 1996�h grand prix organized by the HoriPro agency. Since then, she has performed with the pop group LICCA, done TV commercials for Lotte, Calpis and Bandai, among others, appeared in movies such as �gBattle Royale II�h and in the TV dramas �gWater Boys Finale�h and �gAttack No. 1.�h These days, though, the 168-cm-tall Sakai devotes most of her energy to modeling and fashion design.

�gI didn�ft really think I�fd get into the entertainment business. My parents were music teachers and I learned to play the violin and piano and thought I would become a teacher, too,�h she says in her first interview with English media. Although she understands some English, Sakai says she wants to study it overseas some day rather than study at a language school in Japan. �gI�fd like to study in New York where I could communicate with a variety of people from all around the world because I only get one life and I want to make the most of it.�h

Although she goes abroad a few times each year, mainly for fashion shoots, a trip to Paris earlier this year was the impetus for her debut in fashion designing. She was invited to take part as a model in a haute couture show. �gI was extremely nervous and there were many Japanese media about,�h she recalls. �gThe supermodels in the show with me were something. They were so tall and had great bodies, stunningly beautiful. Anyway, after the show, I was asked by Bellclassic (a Japanese wedding dress rental company) if I would like to design something for them. That was a challenge because I�fm poor at drawing, but I gave it a go. I had to design 10 wedding dresses in less than six months. I always carried a notebook with me so I could jot down ideas.�h

Cuteness and youthful ebullience

Sakai finished her collection in June and held a big fashion show in Tokyo. Cuteness and youthful ebullience were the concepts for the designs. The media praised her and the dresses debuted in Bellclassic outlets this month. She has already been commissioned to design another 10 wedding dresses for fall and winter. �gNow that I�fve got a taste, I�fd like to launch my own brand of clothing besides wedding dresses in the future,�h she says. �gBut I won�ft stop modeling. I want to appear in fashion shows even when I became a mother and grandmother.�h

But first, of course, there is that question of getting married at 26. What sort of man would fit the bill? �gHe must be someone who can lead, but not be pushy. He also has to have long hair. If he doesn�ft, I�fll make him grow his hair long,�h she insists.

Is this what she means about changing people? �gYou�fve been reading my blog,�h she says with a laugh. �gThings do tend to happen with people around me. If you are feeling blue, I�fll cheer you up. I�fve read a lot on encouraging people. I like books that leave you feeling optimistic and make you like yourself.�h Despite her busy schedule, Sakai reads a lot and updates her blog nightly. �gI can do it in the tub via my cell phone. I get a lot of messages from young women who encourage me.�h

She also maintains a keen interest in the news, especially issues related to North Korea. �gI wonder what�fs going to happen in the future with the missile crisis and Megumi Yokota�fs abduction,�h she wonders.

One thing not on her immediate agenda is college. Sakai says she doesn�ft miss student life. �gI enjoyed it enough when I was in high school. I know only too well how hard it is to balance work and study, so currently I don�ft want to go to college. But if I have an opportunity in the future, like when I�fm a housewife, I want to study nutritional science at university.�h Does that mean no sweets? �gOh God, no, I love sweets. I love guys who like sweets, too. But because I�fm a model, I have to look after my skin, so too much sugar is a no-no.�h

On her rare free days, Sakai likes shopping in Shibuya, but says she doesn�ft really like to go out much, preferring to entertain friends at home. If she could invite any three people in the world to dinner at home, who would she pick? �gBritney Spears,�h she answers without hesitation. Then Jessica Alba and Orlando Bloom. �gHowever, I�fm not so sure about dinner. I can cook, but I don�ft think it�fs good enough to serve anyone,�h she says ruefully.

thankyouu! now i know more things about her haha.. so shes a fan of britney spears, jessica alba and orlando bloom Shocked
and i see.. ayana is going to model more then act..
thuydiep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thuydiep wrote:
[img]

nice pic w00t!

she'll marry me soon hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 21 of 33

Jump to: