jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Haruka17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Haruka17 Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone seen this drama, I've been watching it, and it's funny but not too good on the story line.

http://jdorama.com/drama.947.htm

It's basically about a 22 year old girl, who got a job as a model, unexpetedly. And now she is known as Haruka 17 <--age

I was wondering though, the character named Moriyama who appears in episode 6 and up I think, what's the actors name? He just looks SO FAMILIAR that I want to know...
OH and what happened to the original photographer too, I see him before Moriyama appears, then he's gone....what's up?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They broadcast this comedy recently in L.A... It's funny and enjoyable and Hirayama Aya is cute, but I doubt if I'd watch it a second time.

K.T. really likes it. Smile
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
They broadcast this comedy recently in L.A... It's funny and enjoyable and Hirayama Aya is cute, but I doubt if I'd watch it a second time.

K.T. really likes it. Smile

I thought it was quite funny hehe hehe
Then again most drama entertains me quite easily Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

i tried watching this one w/out subs...it was tough, but still it was so funny...and now that there are eng subs to this one..i'll have to watch it all...lol Bonk
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

You're so easy. hehe
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

You're so easy. hehe

it's good to be flexible, ne?
but then again, to have a critical mind, can be beneficial too as well...
hehe
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

You're so easy. hehe

That be true if dramas like S.O.S is one of my favorite dramas of all time Beaten

I've yet to watch the Okusama special. Will watch it on Monday Mr Green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

That be true if dramas like S.O.S is one of my favorite dramas of all time Beaten

I've yet to watch the Okusama special. Will watch it on Monday Mr Green

got that one too from B....the Okusama series...thx...i have yet to watch that too as well.... Bonk
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:
got that one too from B....the Okusama series...thx...i have yet to watch that too as well.... Bonk

Correction: you got the series from me... There was also a 1-1/2 hour special...
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Correction: you got the series from me... There was also a 1-1/2 hour special...

ok ok SIR. hehe
B = BMW
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Q, do you want a copy of Haruka 17?

I can burn you a copy... I can mail it to you or the next time you're out this way I can give it to you...
ShhHimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone remember how this drama ends? Sweat i can't seem to recall and its boggling my mind Confused

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShhHimitsu wrote:
does anyone remember how this drama ends? Sweat i can't seem to recall and its boggling my mind Confused

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
ShhHimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oooh yah! thanks bmwracer Bonk now i remember.... yah, that show was kinda crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

continuing this series, thanks to BMW for the hardsub'd version. Applaud
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Review: 7/10

This was a very funny drama and I laughed out loud in every single episode. The scenes where Haruka would imagine herself reenacting TV shows was hilarious! The choices in cast were very good and Hirayama Aya is a very charming girl! I �em surprised she doesn�ft have more fans.

The plot was very predictable and I did get bored from time to time. I found the end anti-climatic. There was a lot of pre-tension in the story, and then�c nothing! The end seemed rushed and just bleh. That being said, overall, I still enjoyed the series. Although it�fs not memorable and will leave no lasting effect/impression on me, it was still fun to watch and gave me a good laugh. I look forward to seeing Hirayama in the future.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
The end seemed rushed and just bleh.

Yup, it really fell flat for me as well.

Quote:
Although it�fs not memorable and will leave no lasting effect/impression on me.

Again, total agreement... A somewhat sweet treat, yet not worth revisiting.
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Again, total agreement... A somewhat sweet treat, yet not worth revisiting.

for those expecting something, somewhat of a disappointment

but for those who just wanted simple entertainment with some laughs, like me, i thought it was ok, and i didn't really give it a rating, but i agree wynter, maybe a 7/10.
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
My Review: 7/10

Good review. Again the slapstick episodes IMO diminished the quality of the drama. But I never liked slapstick comedy anyway so who am I to say. It was entertaining the kind for a rainy afternoon if there is nothing else available. Beaten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: