jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 746, 747, 748 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this was a special case, cos its been a while since the whole Kanjani8 visited Recomen. But every week they have a poll to girls, where they ask a lot about relationships bethween them and boys for example. Theyve chosen 4 girls from e-mails (with the phone numbers of the girls) the girls sent to recomen and then YokoHina call the chosen girls.
This time 3 out of those 4 were Ryotan fans, and one loved Yasu Mr Green
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
Well, this was a special case, cos its been a while since the whole Kanjani8 visited Recomen. But every week they have a poll to girls, where they ask a lot about relationships bethween them and boys for example. Theyve chosen 4 girls from e-mails (with the phone numbers of the girls) the girls sent to recomen and then YokoHina call the chosen girls.
This time 3 out of those 4 were Ryotan fans, and one loved Yasu Mr Green

oh I see.. but it's still cool that you can sorta contact them with emails.. w00t!
tenshi01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sry miko chun, I guess you need an account for ysi these days, SS was being weird with me Bang Head
Haha, yes Notti needs more love b/c we can't forget him, just like Uchi!

HOLY *(#$#@#*#
OMGOsh, that girl is so lucky to get chosen, so brave too, b/c seriously I could never confess like that ^^;; I'll be silent over the phone XD And I don't want Ryotan to be all uncomfortable when I just blurt out "marry me" lol Though Ryotan might acutally enjoy all the love he's getting XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering has anyone heard that Shige was going to be in a new drama called Hidden Karakuri... I don't know much about it, but it's suppose to be a myster... if anyone has anymore news about it please let us shige fans know! w00t!
sweetie85

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe you were talking about the drama we had been talking earlier in this thread..there's a picture I think so if you browsed back,you might get it..not a lot of info though..
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 wrote:

HOLY *(#$#@#*#
OMGOsh, that girl is so lucky to get chosen, so brave too, b/c seriously I could never confess like that ^^;; I'll be silent over the phone XD And I don't want Ryotan to be all uncomfortable when I just blurt out "marry me" lol Though Ryotan might acutally enjoy all the love he's getting XD

Ryotan (and the other members too) were very silent after she said "marry me" Mr Green Well, I would love to speak with YokoHina on the phone, but I know that I would be thinking "this isnt real Nut " and then couldnt say anything. Also, I might not understand kansaiben on the phone so well Beaten (oh and sorry for the off-topic Beaten )
sweetie85

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That girl is really lucky..I think if I managed to talk to Tegoshi on the phone,I will somehow..clamp up..I wouldn't know what to say..
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When I think about it, I think I'd be like that to any JE member hahaha, well maybe not the juniors younger than me but anyway Beaten

Ahh, I miss NewS dreams, havent had any since I started school... see, school even takes away my NewS dreams!! such a drag Beat You (jk) Maa, I can still laff at my dreams, especially the one where Kusano was acting all baka rofl
sweetie85

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope I will get to keep some money aside for the upcoming Myojo because MBMH casts is on the cover..I was drooling when my sis gave me the scans to look at.. Bonk
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Waaa, yeah, I heard about that issue from the radio!! Since they advertise Myojo during recomen and all the other JE radio shows Mr Green So I hear always wut are the main artists in the Myojo issues Mr Green Blehh, I wish I had more money.. I spend all the money I have on CD's so I cant afford to buy any mags Shameful Cry
yeuannh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover: Woah~!! That girl's soo lucky! ...And bold! LOL Aww~ You don't have your NEWS dreams anymore. I haven't had a single NEW/JE dream since June. o.O

I wish I could talk to any member in JE! T^T *sigh* Actually I'll probably won't be able to utter a word, because I'm soo happy and shocked that I'm talking to them. Beaten Only if they're older than me. If I talk to JJ younger than me, I'll feel old. @_@

lol Once you're in JE, you're addicted to it. Especially if you're buying their things, you go poor really fast. I've never brought a single JE related thing ever since I got into it. Which is quite sad... Shake Head I'm just too poor to buy anything. Plus it's really expensive to buy things online too! O(><);;O

Where can I see the scans for the up coming Myojo?
elluxion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh? e scan from MYojo October is out??!! Mittai~ ><
Yah..im among those who spent $$ on JE(mostly magaznies coz can do own translations & for kep sake Mr Green ) but e amount spent is really limited!!

Me too! Hav neva had dreams of them since april! =.=
e one i had da i truly remember was my high school had a swimming competition in our school hall (sumhow my school hall has a "man-made pool") & e pool was barely 50cm!!(dats e main point of e competition btw) & amongst the competitors were Massu!!!! apparently we had a relay & i was in his team..(fyi, im not good in swimming Bonk ) But it was nice..seeing *coughs* Massu & his muscle...Ah~..Suteki~! & he was giving all these instructions to e team when i was obviously not paying attention.. & just stare at him from top to bottom thinking "IM SWIMMING WITH MASSU!" *blush*

anyway..here's e link to
Shigemono Car radio ga Owareba epi 3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u4fqht
(credits to sutafairu)

& dou tis is a NEWS thread but i guess some of you might b interested Victory! Peace!
TOKIO - Sorafune, Do!Do!Do! Single [Regular Edition - First Press].zip http://www.sendspace.com/file/xcosg3
Sorafune PV download : http://bakanosekai.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2094
(credits to Jodyn@BNS)
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elluxion wrote:
Eh? e scan from MYojo October is out??!! Mittai~ ><
Yah..im among those who spent $$ on JE(mostly magaznies coz can do own translations & for kep sake Mr Green ) but e amount spent is really limited!!

Me too! Hav neva had dreams of them since april! =.=
e one i had da i truly remember was my high school had a swimming competition in our school hall (sumhow my school hall has a "man-made pool") & e pool was barely 50cm!!(dats e main point of e competition btw) & amongst the competitors were Massu!!!! apparently we had a relay & i was in his team..(fyi, im not good in swimming Bonk ) But it was nice..seeing *coughs* Massu & his muscle...Ah~..Suteki~! & he was giving all these instructions to e team when i was obviously not paying attention.. & just stare at him from top to bottom thinking "IM SWIMMING WITH MASSU!" *blush*

anyway..here's e link to
Shigemono Car radio ga Owareba epi 3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u4fqht
(credits to sutafairu)

& dou tis is a NEWS thread but i guess some of you might b interested Victory! Peace!
TOKIO - Sorafune, Do!Do!Do! Single [Regular Edition - First Press].zip http://www.sendspace.com/file/xcosg3
Sorafune PV download : http://bakanosekai.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2094
(credits to Jodyn@BNS)

haha that was a cool dream Big Grin

my friend once had a weird dream about NEWS XD

Shige invited Tegoshi, Yamapi and her to his bungalow in the Netherlands, but my friend didn't know what Shige looks like (now she does but back then she onlyknew Yamapi and Teshi Sweat )
Anyway, Shige was some blur with black hair XD
So they were in the bungalow and Yamapi suddenly said: Ooh! I want to perform! And so they went to some random place where Yamapi held a concert.. . but he was acting really weird on stage and so nobody clapped and he was standing there all sad and lonely and my friend thought: oooh, I'll comfort him! And then she said to him: Kowai desu ne! Instead of Kawaii desu ne rofl rofl oh, and Tegoshi totally ignored her which made her sad hehe
sweetie85

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am not sure but my sis just show me the cover picture and one of the scan inside pictures..I am not sure if more scans are up yet...
tenshi01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kyah, japan sure make those mags come out fast, I mean it's only august, lol.
But I did see GYM in October's Popolo and you can see Pi's white stripes in the hair XD I'm guessing they were temporary b/c he doesn't have them now Bleah
Why did Golf and Mike have to go back to brown T_T I miss their black hair, GAH, I have such a fetish with black hair rofl

My dream with Kei-chan and Ryotan was the last News dream I had T_T I don't know why but Arashi is always in my dream, I just had one of them last night. But I fail to remember what it was about, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL!I know..I was like 'Eh..I haven't even bought the September one..'
I was suprised!
akaiyukiuchi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oops!! i believe that i miss out quite alot yeah?? just found out that there's a FORUM here!!! gomen..>_____< first thing first..i declared: I LOVE NEWS!!! I LOVE UCHI!!! well..but..but they are suspended, even when uchi return on september, he is still unable to return to NEWS!! Puppy Dog Eyes Shameful Cry
fuichan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akaiyukiuchi wrote:
oops!! i believe that i miss out quite alot yeah?? just found out that there's a FORUM here!!! gomen..>_____< first thing first..i declared: I LOVE NEWS!!! I LOVE UCHI!!! well..but..but they are suspended, even when uchi return on september, he is still unable to return to NEWS!! Puppy Dog Eyes Shameful Cry

why uchi unable return NEWS?i oso miss uchi.I m big fan of NEWS since 2003.but at least we can see him in kanjani 8.
akaiyukiuchi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

because NEWS is under suspension. so he is unable to return..so he can only be seen in Kanjani 8. well, i think that NEWS can will be back next year, so we can see Uchi in NEWS.^^
fuichan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akaiyukiuchi wrote:
because NEWS is under suspension. so he is unable to return..so he can only be seen in Kanjani 8. well, i think that NEWS can will be back next year, so we can see Uchi in NEWS.^^

OIC.we just wait 4 NEWS til next year lah.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 746, 747, 748 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 747 of 1040

Jump to: