jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 747, 748, 749 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 wrote:

Why did Golf and Mike have to go back to brown T_T I miss their black hair, GAH, I have such a fetish with black hair rofl

I heard that J. Kitagawa said to Golf&Mike that the brown hair looks better, and I agree with him Mr Green They look much fresher with brown hair ^^
lavender172

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeap yeap... wait for NewS to come back next year....plus the members themselves have their own solo projects going on like dramas and stuffs... so its still ok....

yeah i agree G&M look better with brown hair....they dont look really good in the fever to future pv.... but really good looking in the recent women volleyball competition promotion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elluxion: Thanks for downloads!^^

sweetie85: Oh ok. I'll just wait for someone to put the scans up.^^ I have patience! v(>_.)

akaiyukiuchi : Hello!^^ Welcome!! TT^TT *sniff sniff* I know~ Uchi can't come back to NEWS yet... At least we can see him next month! Yay~! O(^o^)O

I think Golf and Mike look better with brown hair too. But then again, I'm soo use to seeing brown hair on everyone now.^^;
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akaiyukiuchi welcome ne! I hope you have a good time here with us Mr Green Yeah, even if Uchi comes back OMFG LIKE IN 2 WEEKS Shocked he wont be back in NewS until next year... But I guess its better for Uchi to come back to kansai first, that Tokyo ppl get used to his return ne?
sweetie85

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yea..But I am happy if Uchi comes back soon..because I missed him already..and at least,he will be in Kanjani8
tenshi01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm the only one who liked their black hair then (?) XD I'm always the odd one, lol

akaiyukiuchi: Welcome!!! Yeah we all miss Uchi ne, but it'll be good for him to return to Kanjani8 first, I think b/c it's his "first home"

BTW, October's Myojo can be found at Hadaka now. OMG, Teshi looked hot, but so did everybody else, hehe. But I got a good giggle at Teshi cosplaying rofl
And AHHHHH the My Boss shoot was ADORABLE, esp the one where TeshiXNagaseXKoki are just all on top of each other hugging, KAWAII!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone have any pics of the Touch album? I can only find real small ones Sweat
sweetie85

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just went to see the magazines earlier..too many pictures of Tegoshi that I almost faint!
yamapi_4lways

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i went to see the scans just now and i realised pi has grown skinnier.. dont u guys think so?? must have been too tired doing GYM's promotion haha
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamapi_4lways wrote:
i went to see the scans just now and i realised pi has grown skinnier.. dont u guys think so?? must have been too tired doing GYM's promotion haha
skinnier? in what magazine did you saw that? I just saw Myojo 10 and he looked fine there..
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wahh, gosh I love Hadaka, they always have these high quality scans! w00t! Gosh NewS boys are so gorgeus In love
tenshi01

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh? skinnier? Hmm, can't tell these day with Pi hehe I think he looks about the same (?) Hmm, guess you can tell if he gained or lost weight by looking at his face b/c that's where all the chubbiness goes XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
Oh right, I just found out that this week Oricon made a poll. They asked from 1000 ppl (aged from 10 to 40), that who is the most stylish artist in Japan. Guess who is in the list of the most stylish male artists? w00t!

01 - Fukuyama Masaharu
02 - Gackt
03 - Hirai Ken
04 - Kimura Takuya
05 - Inaba Koshi
06 - Domoto Koichi
07 - Yamashita Tomohisa
08 - Nagase Tomoya
09 - Tamaki Hiroshi
10 - Fujiki Naohito

Our dear Yamapi!! glomp I have to admit that even though hes has been real stylish lately, I was kinda suprised that he got to the list. Suprised, but happy of course w00t! Lol, like everyone can see 4 from those 10 are from JE, not bad huh? Mr Green

THis is great..
OMDEDETOU Yamapi..
Im so happy.. Dancing
and the #1 is Fukuyama Masaharu
he is my fave...
congrats to all

btw i found this in YT
so i want to share it with u guys
it's bit old though
but still is very funny
and i believe it'd make u miss NEWS more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDE30V4YQQ8
does anyone have any idea what they were saying?
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
Iv3_imt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i heard that there'd be N's Aoi
i wonder if Koyama will play in it

one more video to share..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-B6-T9RDI&NR

maybe most of u have seen this
but koyama is very funny
as well as kusano
i wonder from which Ya3x show it was from?
Iv3_imt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i come back again..
hehhehe..
just remember that there are something that i wanna post
ok first
i found NEWS Quiz made by Kei-chan forum
so i hope u'd like to try it
http://elegant-koyama.site.voila.fr/newsquiz.html
im not sure if it has been posted here
if it has, im sorry to double post

i got Massu for this..
still happy..
hehhehee

second, it is a cool fanvid made by tkarmina28 from LS
so i'd like to share it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7W4ZTPXL

spread NEWS rabu2
ok
ja nee..
Organized Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 thanks for mentioning that Hadaka updated. seeing the new news scans made my day.
akaiyukiuchi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just know about J-Pop not too long ago. and i am crazy over Uchi!! so can anyone tell me all the drama he is acting in..beside gambatte ikkimashio. i heard that he act in more than four drama. and i dont really know how to find them. so..gomen.. and do you mind telling whether all his dramas, old and new are still in market and where can i buy them. because i am searching for it desperately. arigato!
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think you can still buy Uchi's drama "Boku no Ikiru Michi". Im not sure how big his role in it is, maybe its really small, but I havent seen the dorama my self Sweat
yeuannh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01: Thank you! O(><)O Everyone looked soo hot! lol Tegoshi's cosplaying was funny and cute looking.^^

yamapi_4lways: Really? *looks* Hmm... I maybe he's gotten a bit skinnier, but it's not obvious.

Iv3_imt: Thank you for the fanvid.^^

akaiyukiuchi: l would help you on that, but I don't know a lot of doramas he's in except Gambatte Ikkimashio and Boku no Ikiru Michi that CenturyLover just mentioned. Sweat
Yamashita_Shin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMGOSH!! i havent posted anything since my 1st post ><... im such a bad fan ><.... i blame skool for this, too much homework and assignments ><...
and now i shall reply those who mentiond me ^^... sry for the late replys though ><

sweetie85: thank you for the link... i shall look for it there ^^ Victory! Peace!

tenshi01: thank u for welcoming me ^^

yeuannh: hey yeuannh!!! thank u for welcoming me... o0o ur in the ya-ya-yah forum too ^^ wat a small world ^^.... i hope i do enjoy the NewS forum ^^ Victory! Peace!

hantuwriter: thank u for welcoming me.. i will sure have fun here ^^

btw i was wondering when did NewS debut???....

`s2~ shin ^^ Victory! Peace!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 747, 748, 749 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 748 of 1040

Jump to: