jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What would you do if you saw someone who looked like...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: What would you do if you saw someone who looked like... Reply with quote Back to top

A curious question for the guys/girls on jdorama.com, in your area...if you were to find a girl/guy who looked similar to your favorite Asian star, what would you do?
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nothing really Rolling eyes

unless if i know the person id tell him/her that she looks like the celebrity i like

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would say to myself: "Hey, that person looks like _____." And then I would continue to do whatever I was doing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: What would you do if you saw someone who looked like... Reply with quote Back to top

[Girl who looked like Kelly Chen]: Back in college, there was this one girl in class who looked like Kelly Chen. She was from Hong Kong but she had a resemblance to Kelly Chen... A way shorter version though. Dressed nice, she looked good but I wanted to meet her. With my bad Cantonese I tried to say "You look like Kelly Chen". She giggled and then pointed out a better way to say it and then she and I became good friends afterwards. We'd keep each other company during that semester but nothing more.

[Girl who looked like Sea/Bada]: A few years ago, I always felt that S.E.S.' Sea is so attractive. I dig her eyes. One day, I went to a Korean restaurant with a girl I once dated and sitting a few tables behind her...wow...I saw this girl who looked so similar to Sea. She was with a few friends and wow! She had those same beautiful eyes and cool hair. I said hi..she said hi...and I smiled, my date looked at me, looked back towards her table and kicked my legs really hard and the date was over.

[Guys who have the Kimura Takuya hair]: Well, during my days in college, I had these two friends, one from Malaysia and the other from Singapore. Each thought that Kimura Takuya's look was awesome especially the hair. And thus both guys grew their hair long like Kimura Takuya (early episodes/Love Generation style] and tried to dress up like him. I couldn't believe it...they started attracting many girls and always dating different girls (many of them). Japanese girls commented on their KimuTaku look and suddenly my friends became sluts! J/K hehe Or lucky guys! Big Grin Depending on how you look at it.

[Girls with Maggie Cheung Eyes]: I love Maggie Cheung's eyes (I think I like Hamasaki Ayumi's eyes too- ah, I must be an "eye" guy) but I used to see girls with the Maggie Cheung-like eyes way back then at Asian music clubs (especially that Sound Factory club in SF, CA). Of course, I wanted to say hello...but I couldn't approach them because I'm too shy. Rolling eyes

Haven't seen anyone that looked similar to Sammi Cheng yet though...
Tekanan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: What would you do if you saw someone who looked like... Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
[Girl who looked like Sea/Bada]: A few years ago, I always felt that S.E.S.' Sea is so attractive. I dig her eyes. One day, I went to a Korean restaurant with a girl I once dated and sitting a few tables behind her...wow...I saw this girl who looked so similar to Sea. She was with a few friends and wow! She had those same beautiful eyes and cool hair. I said hi..she said hi...and I smiled, my date looked at me, looked back towards her table and kicked my legs really hard and the date was over.

tough luck man.

i have a friend who recently cut her hair exactly like takako matsu's hair....an actress which i simply adore!
unfortunately she's taken......'in a way'.....
long story man.
anyway,she's one of those person who's impossible to get...
so,i felt like......
*sigh*
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what would happen if i met a girl that looked like Kanno Miho?? girl...looks like... Miho...??? *brain explodes* Mr Green
Spike75

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I saw a girl that looked like Yukie Nakama? I'd ask her to marry me on the spot. Wink
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if i saw someone who looked totally like nagase tomoya i would.....

do nothing.... Sweat too shy Nut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think i will just be starring at him and do nothing... i'm just too nervous to do anything... Bleah
motsureru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well first I would approach them and make conversation, if we ended up becoming friends id break out the camera and snap some photos..................
*cough* Then I would post said pictures on Jdorama and pawn it off to you guys as the real thing. *cough* Jk Mr Green Beaten
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if i ever see a guy who loos like matsujun.. i would stare.. really stare manz.. but still don't really have the courage to go up.. except if i'm with friends.. one time i saw this guy who had a hairsytle like yamashita tomohisa.. and i couldn't help myself.. just asked him if anyone thought his hair looked like yamapi.. but he was a salesperson in the shop so i dared.. on the street probably not.. Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
atheon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just stare at him/ her, and then follow him/ her....if he/ she found out i was following and coming towards me, i will run away as fast as i can......or capture down his/ her face using camera phone first, and then run away...
-- Tokyo
YUI Lover: The 1st YUI Forum & Fansite
groink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Sakai Noriko and Matsuda Seiko don't count because I met the both of them on a pre-arranged basis. So I had time to prepare! But, for the record, if I saw Noriko-chan walking around Ala Moana just by chance, I'd probably get as close as I can without actually bothering her. I respect her that much!

However, respect wasn't in my vocabulary awhile back... I did run into an actual situation back in 1983... At the time, I was a total headbanger, complete with the long hair, the ripped up denim jeans, Metallica t-shirt... you get the idea! Anyway, my buddy and I was walking around Waikiki. I was playing lead guitar at the time, so all the lead guitarists were like gods!!!! All of a sudden, I see someone that l recognized, standing outside looking at something through a store window. I asked my buddy, "Hey!!! Isn't that Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden?????" "Yeaaaaaah, dude!!! That's definitely him!!!!" So, about 70-feet away, we started calling for him, screamng our a**es off!!!! He looks up, sees the two of us yelling and waving, then he starts to literally run the other direction! We started chasing after him, running through the Japanese tourists, and in a few cases knocking people over. We continue to holler out his name, and scream out our praises for him. He yells back, "DON'T BOTHER ME!!!!!!!!!" He repeatedly screamed that. We chased him for about eleven blocks!!! Hahahhaaha!!!! What a moment!! Shake Head

I also ran into another heavy metal god while visiting a comic book convention in Honolulu around the late 1980's. It was Dave Mustaine of Megadeth... Being a dumb-a**, I accidentally called him James Hetfield (of Metallica). He wasn't happy at all about the mix-up by any means! Duuuuuuuuuh!!! hehehe! Shake Head (Dave and James totally hate each other's guts)

So my advice:

1) Keep your distance
2) Don't make a scene if you do choose to get up close and personal
3) If you do speak to the person, remember the person's name

--- groink
stargirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think i should follow groink's advice but if i see Yosuke Kubozuka in person and if i'm gutsy enough, i'd strike a conversation with him and hopefully we'll become friends. Big Grin
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spike75 wrote:
If I saw a girl that looked like Yukie Nakama? I'd ask her to marry me on the spot. Wink
hehe no u wouldn't!....would u really!?!?!? Google
motsureru wrote:
Well first I would approach them and make conversation, if we ended up becoming friends id break out the camera and snap some photos..................
*cough* Then I would post said pictures on Jdorama and pawn it off to you guys as the real thing. *cough* Jk Mr Green Beaten
atheon wrote:
Just stare at him/ her, and then follow him/ her....if he/ she found out i was following and coming towards me, i will run away as fast as i can......or capture down his/ her face using camera phone first, and then run away...
rofl u guys are so FUNNY! lol
groink wrote:
I did run into an actual situation back in 1983... At the time, I was a total headbanger, complete with the long hair, the ripped up denim jeans, Metallica t-shirt... I asked my buddy, "Hey!!! Isn't that Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden?????" "Yeaaaaaah, dude!!! That's definitely him!!!!" So, about 70-feet away, we started calling for him, screamng our a**es off!!!!

So my advice:

1) Keep your distance
2) Don't make a scene if you do choose to get up close and personal
3) If you do speak to the person, remember the person's name

--- groink
lol wow i was born in 1983!... and u seem to met the coolest ppl groink!.. lol yelling AT HIM *LOL*!

good advice BTW

damn denis u've got all the luck..where'd u go to college aniway? Rolling eyes LUCKY FREAK! *lol*

anyway if i saw some 1 who looked like a j-idol if he were a guy: i would just stare and leave it at that...
if she were a girl: i would would up to her and try to strike a conversation...and compliment her

if she were to look like KANNO MIHO: i would so totaly HIT ON HER! ....i really would!.. Sweat
GhstDreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There was this guy in my accounting class before who looked a lot like Keanu Reeves. I was kind of taken back at the resemblance...it was just so weird. I never talked to him seeing that he sat all the way in front of the class and me being the slacker sat all the way in the back. I just stared at the back of his head....lol....

too bad there's not one who looks like takeshi kaneshiro...I'll probably be too scared anyways to approach him...
dummyuser11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Angry

Last edited by dummyuser11 on Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
kook05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm... if i saw someone who looks like my idol, i'll prolly just stare at him discreetly but i'll not do anything about it. Afterall he's not the real McCoy.
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man...if i ever find anybody who look like Kimura Takuya...I'll just stare! If the resemblance is great... i think i'll approach for a picture! hahaha!

But i've been hearing stories that there is this guy working as a CEO for some airlines in the Singapore Changi Airport and he look exactly like Kimura kun. I heard abt it from 5 different people already and now it is making me anxious to meet him!
kook05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:
i've been hearing stories that there is this guy working as a CEO for some airlines in the Singapore Changi Airport and he look exactly like Kimura kun. I heard abt it from 5 different people already and now it is making me anxious to meet him!

hontou??!! Google
wow, i'll definitely like to see this person!
hey t-angel, when u meet this person, update us ok. better if u have a pict. hehe Beaten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: