jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mukodono 2003
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slackey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Mukodono 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi. I 've been watching part of Mukodono, but for some reason or another stopped watching it and now I can't even find my VCDs.....anyways, I've seen everything but the last episode. Well, a friend of mine told me ***spoiler*** even though they divorce, they end up back together again, he moves back into the family and his career is still a success.

My question, if what my friend told me was true, then how can a Mukodono 2003 with a different girl and her family happen if the ending in Mukodono was a happy ending? Was I misinformed?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mukodono and mukodono 2003 are totally different stories... they have NO connection with each other whatsoever.. the only characters that are the same is sakuraba yuichiro and tsunku who plays tak-chan... it's a different story, not a sequel... and yes in mukodono sakura and yuchan got back together.. but me still havent watch the 2003 versh so dunno about it... Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Slackey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, now I understand. Thank you very much!
kouru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

souka?!! that's why i feel weird reading the review of mukodono 2003. it's so different from mukodono. Sweat
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

glad to be of help... but wished the mukodono 2003 was a sequel though.. really like the arai family... Lovey Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bsalez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep I also think there is a sequel...and that is Mukodono 2003...and also alot of ppl said that is not and the sequel is not good as the first one
Hee Hee Hee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is nt realy as gd as the first 1 ...n the story like almost the same..
gama1984

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol.. tahta's weird i posted something on here before but it never got up... umm.. anyways.. does anyone have the first mukodono ep12?? with enlgish subs i could download from? thx.
kook05

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gama1984,
you can dl Mukodono (aka My Husband) from Jem Bittorrent Site....
gama1984

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweat oops just noticed now.. : ( when i checked yesturday the link wasn't there... thx!
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that is what people want right..? to show the difficulty in keeping a marriage a secret and having a pop star in the family.. i guess because mukodono 2001 was such a great hit so they decided to do one with a same plot.. Mr Green
atheon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: shinohara ryoko's drama......is it worth watching? Reply with quote Back to top

I saw mukodono 2003 couple weeks ago, and i was amazed by shinohara's character, nishie Applaud . She's so talented......and looks gorgeous (do i use the right word? Sweat ) in doctor's suit. I would like to see dramas featuring her. Any good recommendation?

Her are some the drama feat. her i would like to buy:
nanisama
renai hensachi
sugao no mama de
houkage
pure
kira kira hikari
boku no mahou tsukai
ao no jidai

Although i heard some of her roles quite irritating, plus she always in supporting role, that's fine, as long as the drama is great. Cos i intend to buy some drama for my school holiday, currently i'm watching love generation, sugoi dorama Big Grin .

Thanks.
varrius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She was in the original Mukodono as well Bleah

might wanna check it out hehe
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finally .. someone who loves shinohara ryoko as much as i do.. yep her role in mukodno 2001 is great.. you should watch it.. as well as renai hensachi, kabachitare! etc.. she acts really well..
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The original Mukodono is superb! Nanisama is pretty good! She plays a petshop keeper who has a crush on her former college senpai and a current salaryman, Goro Kishitani. Yes. she's got a small part in the show.
atheon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for ur info.
I'll better watch mukodono 2001......again Bleah
Forgot the story already, watched last year.
Any other suggestion? Ao no jidai?
Hope that the drama isn't boring, hate serious dramas.
sin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Mukodono 2003 ***Spoiler Alert*** Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone out there..I need your comments!!..Do you all think I should buy the vcd of Mukodono 2003?..I've watched Mukodono before and find it really great..but this Mukodono 2003 has a brand new cast but the storyline is about the same..I'm afraid that I might find it boring..So I'm now still considering whether or not to buy it?..People who have watched it..can give me some of your comments..Thanks.. Big Grin
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, i think it's great! Only that compared to the older one, it's a little noisier.. hehe.. if you know what i mean. The squabble is gettin' noisier and noisier.. hehehe.. But personally, i love it!
Amika

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i hate it... too bloody noisy and both look more like an idiot rather then a super star... Shake Head

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

huh? u buy from where?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: