jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 749, 750, 751 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeuannh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Sayaka*: *hugs back* You're welcome!^^ I'm happy that I was able to help you out! Victory! Peace!

hantuwriter: Hey!! Haven't seen you in a long time! ><;; lol Shige has taken over your mind! @_@ Not to say it's a bad thing. Bonk

CenturyLover: Thank you for the radio rip.^^ Ecchi Shige? Got to hear this~ *downloads and listens*

miko chun: Your Tegoshi post just made my day! I was feeling soo crappy today, because I fell down the stairs and twisted my foot. x_X I feel a bit better and happier now.^^ He's just soo cute! *wants to hug him* O(>///<)O
hantuwriter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aaaa!!! Tegoshi's way of thinking is just too cute glomp tickle . Makes me want to be in a kitchen with him hehe

yeuannh, yeah, I guess Shige has taken over my mind Sweat. Come to think of it, JE has taken over all our minds and lives hehe Beaten . Sorry to hear you twisted your ankle Pat Pat Pat . Hope it heal soons Mr Green
yeuannh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hantuwriter: Lately I've been in the Masuda mood for some reason. I guess it's because I don't see him in as much in doramas. He doesn't appear much in Dandori. Grumble LOL Very true! I think ever since we knew what JE meant, it has already started taken over our minds and lives. hehe Thank you. glomp I'm sure it'll heal soon.^^
akaiyukiuchi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover~hey, thanks alot..^^
yeuannh~ really?? is it still on stock..for the doremosora??
Quote:

01.Fever to Future
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6sz9ek
02.Hokago Blues (Yamashita Tomohisa)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j90u9a
03.Run for your love (Golf & Mike)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xkx10l
04.My Angel
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8v2i32
05 - Fever to Future (Instrumental)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w0r7hr
<b>Please feel free to use these links, pass them around, send them to forums, I really don't care! (I sure could use the sendspace points!) </b>

MILLIONS THANKX!![/b]
yeuannh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akaiyukiuchi: You mean tenshi01 right? She was the one who mentioned that dorama, not me.^^; I don't know anything about that dorama unfortunately.
akaiyukiuchi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01THANKS! sorry that i mix up just now..

yeuannh oops! sorry..but thanks anyway..^^ hahas..i'm abit muddle head sometimes..>___<"'
yeuannh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akaiyukiuchi: lol It's all good.^^ And you're welcome! Everyone's a bit muddle head sometimes. d(>_.)b Plus, our posts were next to each other. It's understandable. Mr Green
elluxion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover: *hugs* thanx a lot for e ss keichan news!!
just wondering y did u say he was "ecchi"? i only listen to a small part of it coz didnt hav e time...

u guys have any idea as to wat they were talking about? ><

miko chun: Thanx for e renadom thing!! Yesh tegoshi is just sooooo cute!!! He is always e one in NEWS who is never shy to talk about girls & loveydovey stories... hehe *glomps him*

yeuannh: I also think dat Massu needs more love!! (dou mine has always been keichan+shige) Massu is just too adorable!! And if u listen to his Master Hits, he always talk about fooD!! hehe & he loves disturbing Shige!!
eg: how proud he is dat Shige is always listening to his MastersHits when Shige actually denied it in one of e Shiget Together & shige mentioned dat he just happen to listen to it coz he was driving at dat time,wic is only a 1 time thingy rofl rofl
& there was once when Massu mentioned dat he is beginning to take tis particular health drink & he believes dat when he sees Shige e next day, Shige will definitely mimic him.. hehe

Yesh JE has already conquered our brains!! In NEWS e guys are always rotating in my mind.. Bonk even Uchi & Kusano!! (where else in ARASHI, im more into e whole group rabuabu Mr Green)

hantuwriter wrote:
Nice to hear that Kusano is finally your obsession now,miko chun Bonk . I'm still stuck on Shige though. Can't get the image of him singing izanaizuki out of my head, which is not surprising considering I keep rewatching that part Beaten

Ano~...can u tell me where i can get that video? >< thanx
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elluxion wrote:
CenturyLover: *hugs* thanx a lot for e ss keichan news!!
just wondering y did u say he was "ecchi"? i only listen to a small part of it coz didnt hav e time...

Well, Keichan and Shige were talking about underwear and stuff hehe hehe
hantuwriter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elluxion wrote:
Massu is just too adorable!! And if u listen to his Master Hits, he always talk about fooD!! hehe & he loves disturbing Shige!!
eg: how proud he is dat Shige is always listening to his MastersHits when Shige actually denied it in one of e Shiget Together & shige mentioned dat he just happen to listen to it coz he was driving at dat time,wic is only a 1 time thingy rofl rofl
& there was once when Massu mentioned dat he is beginning to take tis particular health drink & he believes dat when he sees Shige e next day, Shige will definitely mimic him.. hehe

haha.. Shige is so cute. I could just imagine him earnestly denying listening to Massu's radio show. Massu's confidence in what Shige will do... LOL. I love their relationship and their interaction with each other.
casi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iv3_imt wrote:
i come back again..
hehhehe..
just remember that there are something that i wanna post
ok first
i found NEWS Quiz made by Kei-chan forum
so i hope u'd like to try it
http://elegant-koyama.site.voila.fr/newsquiz.html
im not sure if it has been posted here
if it has, im sorry to double post

i got Massu for this..
still happy..
hehhehee

second, it is a cool fanvid made by tkarmina28 from LS
so i'd like to share it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7W4ZTPXL

spread NEWS rabu2
ok
ja nee..

thanks for the quiz I got Massu too. w00t!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover: Underwear & stuff? rofl I believe its e heat dat is causing them to b.. Bonk

hantuwriter: agree!! that is wat i called "love-hate" NEWS Members Raburabu.. who can deny ne..

credits to alchemy_of_yaoi LJ

So he is e punkish nerd?? Boy if all nerds r like him... Nut *faints*
ps: he can act as a samurai! Bonk
tenshi01

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LoL, so everyone is catching Shige fever XD
But ZOMG, Shige looks UBER UBER UBER UBER hot in black, wah, the "dark punk" look suits him so well, haha.

miko chun: Hehe, yeah, I remember reading a translation for that Popolo, Ryotan is so sweet, he can't resist his little pet hehe
Kyah, Teshi just knows the right stuff to make a girl melt ne XD

I must become a good cook! Since eveyone in NewS wants a wife who can cook Bleah Haha, which remeinds me, when Ryotan said he'd help ONCE in a while with the cooking, and that'll he'll cook his favorite dish, garlic rice for his wife. I want to taste it <3

(ot) omg, GYM on heyx3 killled, pi in weird positions is just the best rofl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ditto on Shige looking hot in black hehe . I can't wait to watch kare(?).. kake(?).. ka(?).. Crazy well, whatever its called Bonk Sweat. I sure am glad Kioku is planning to sub it.

loved gym on Hey3 too hehe
suave_yamapi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sexy shige Naughty definately going to watch his new drama Mr Green he's looking hubahuba Nut

gym on heyheyhey? is there a download?
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omg, shige so sekushii Shocked Shocked I cant believe hes still 18 Beaten I have problems to remember his doramas name, but is it kakure karakuri ? too many k's, a's, r's and i's Bonk

tenshi01 wrote:

I must become a good cook! Since eveyone in NewS wants a wife who can cook Bleah Haha, which remeinds me, when Ryotan said he'd help ONCE in a while with the cooking, and that'll he'll cook his favorite dish, garlic rice for his wife. I want to taste it <3

Ahahaha, i'll fight for the place of his wife, just to let you know Beat You hehe Luckily im already a good cook (the 2nd cook in my family after my mom Victory! Peace! ) hehe hehe (ah, this fandom is just so nice isnt it? )

edit: where can I get that hey3? I know jpopsuki has it, but the torrent doesnt have any seeds... is there any clubbox that has it?
miko chun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeuannh: awww are you all right???? ouch..... Puppy Dog Eyes

lol i'll try to translate more random stuff lofunner to share and talk with everyone over it lool

omg centurylover; thanks for the k'chan news LOL shige and kei'chans "kakurekarakuri!" LOL hahahah s obviously shige and kei'chan don't find the diff in bathing suits and under garmets lol i'll translate this in a bit caues its not everyday that you here shige expresss his other side! LOL i love the way hes like i'll wear it for you next time.....and you're showing kei'chan this why?

ooo gym!!! lol thank you!! haha must see the hey3 lol

lalala well right now i'm listening to fever and future laughing at pi's little phrase again! LOL reminds me of mbmh's anikindan or whatever lol he sounds like a classic super hero lol

WOW i just totally forgot about it need to look out for shiges lowrise!!!
haha oopps am i slow i just found that his hairs balck again!!!! oi what have i been doing lol but omg yes it looks awesome!!! he's just soooo pretty!!!!

hantuwriter:ahhh i think my notti craze is being taken over by shige again! LOL so are you still shige crazy? lol are we screaming over hte same guy again?? lol but i'm screaming over tego and his love stories! lol

random again but how many girls do you think that the news members have gone out with? and who do you think had like the longest lasting gf?
i think shige(cuz he said oncce on myojio that he went on a date and then the girl was so quite and hten blah3 and how he never did go any further with her lol and he seems to like friends and school more before but not now lol) and tessi(cuz he says htat hes asked 4 girls out and htey all said no in elementary or something if i'm thinking right) are prob like go on a date and then it kinda ends there kinda thing lol but hten i think kei'chans(super duper nice lovelove guy that you never want to let go of.....wait ....all the members are like that....) prob had a gf for a loooong time lol
sweetie85

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 ~ Thanks a lot for sharing the picture..He sure look hot!
miko chun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

QUESTION QUESTION!!!!!! k just watching hey hey hey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sWNL5h16Ss

and well when they introduce themselves i thought shige and tegoshi were the same age how does it work that tego is 15 and shige is 17?!?!?!??!?
sweetie85

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

miko chun ~ Just watched the clip and I was wondering the same too.
I thought Shiget and Tessi are the same age..

Last edited by sweetie85 on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 749, 750, 751 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 750 of 1040

Jump to: