jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
V6 Super Gallery+Non Fan girl Friendly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384 ... 389, 390, 391  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just stopping in to wish Ken-chan a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! w00t! w00t!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOl, I almost forgot about this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN-CHAN!! Just stay hot ok? hehehehe hehe
pcmodem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Random Hellos :-) Reply with quote Back to top

Just thought I'd visit the V6 thread to give a random hello and howdy to Aka'-chan. Wave Hug

Cheers, Drunk
PCM
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Hellos :-) Reply with quote Back to top

pcmodem wrote:
Just thought I'd visit the V6 thread to give a random hello and howdy to Aka'-chan. Wave Hug

Cheers, Drunk
PCM

Aww..someone still loves me in this forum. Thanks a lot pcm! Hug w00t!
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Random Hellos :-) Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

Aww..someone still loves me in this forum. Thanks a lot pcm! Hug w00t!

A whole lotta people still love you in this forum! I'm sure I speak for all of the squad girls! Mr Green

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hihi~ i'm having a huge mags sales!
pls check it out! thx!
http://community.livejournal.com/jboys4sale/
Rinrin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just dropping in to wish Ma-kun HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Otanjyoubi omedetou!!!!! w00t! w00t! w00t!
(now can you appear on TV more often?! hehe )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me too...

I'm going to wish Happy Birthday to Masayuki Sakamoto for his 35th Birthday and also to Uekusa Katsuhide (Shounentai) for turning 40 this year!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS!! w00t! w00t! Victory! Peace!

@rinrin..lol, I've no idea why can't he just appear in a drama or something aside from Enginmono..lol. Beaten hehe
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: JE cutouts for sale Reply with quote Back to top

hi minna-san,
i havent been on jdorama in forever...
and i apologize for coming here just to sell something. but i figured that it wouldnt hurt to try.. so please ignore this if ur not interested.

im selling cutouts of JE and non-JE artists from various mags (potato, myojo, possibly wink up..), one is from dec 05 and the rest are from this yr. im selling by group on my LJ. so if ur interested, please visit my LJ here

and just leave a msg there w/ur email (well u can read the post and it tells u what to do, even if u dont have a LJ account.)

theres a good amount of v6 stuff... so i thought i'd try my luck here. thankees!! Victory! Peace!
Baby_Pixie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone! I'm currently selling off some posters I have on LJ, including two V6 posters. Please drop by and have a look. Thanks

Click here
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Haven't posted here in quite awhile, but it looks like nobody else has been around here either. Shameful Cry

Akakage wrote:
@rinrin..lol, I've no idea why can't he just appear in a drama or something aside from Enginmono..lol. Beaten hehe

Hey Aka! Sorry I wasn't around for so long. I sure miss everybody. Puppy Dog Eyes

Seriously, I wish Ma-kun would do some TV dramas. I know he enjoys the challenge of doing stage plays, but it's very hard for us fans that don't live in Japan to see him! Grumble

BTW, what happened to Toshi?! hehe hehe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Wow! Haven't posted here in quite awhile, but it looks like nobody else has been around here either. Shameful Cry

Hey Aka! Sorry I wasn't around for so long. I sure miss everybody. Puppy Dog Eyes

Seriously, I wish Ma-kun would do some TV dramas. I know he enjoys the challenge of doing stage plays, but it's very hard for us fans that don't live in Japan to see him! Grumble

BTW, what happened to Toshi?! hehe hehe

Same here Smile I've not been posting much lately.

I think Ma-kun is doing the Boyz from Oz again..I got the feeling that he likes to kiss IZAM..ROFLMAO..lol, lol.

I'm looking for a better Toshi Icon..lol, do you want some toshi too? hehe
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

Same here Smile I've not been posting much lately.

I think Ma-kun is doing the Boyz from Oz again..I got the feeling that he likes to kiss IZAM..ROFLMAO..lol, lol.

I'm looking for a better Toshi Icon..lol, do you want some toshi too? hehe

You been busy at work too? Man, the things we have to do so we can keep Johnny rich yeah? Nut

Ewwwww! He's gonna be kissing Izam again? bleh Can't they get someone else to play Izam's part? Someone a little more.....prettier? There's lots of other prettier guys out there that Izam! hehe

I think I'll pass on Toshi. He was never really one of my favorites. I liked Yoshi more! hehe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

You been busy at work too? Man, the things we have to do so we can keep Johnny rich yeah? Nut

Ewwwww! He's gonna be kissing Izam again? bleh Can't they get someone else to play Izam's part? Someone a little more.....prettier? There's lots of other prettier guys out there that Izam! hehe

I think I'll pass on Toshi. He was never really one of my favorites. I liked Yoshi more! hehe

LoL..yeah, it looks like JE has been consuming some of my earnings..lol, especially, Shounentai, V6 and SMAP.

Unfortunately..hahaa..unless I'm replacing IZAM that means I have to pretend to be a guy? I dunno if make up can help to look like one..roflmao.

You love Yoshi among the Tanokin? really? hahahhaa...he's so fat now but his guitar skill is just awesome beyond believe. I dunno I always have a soft spot on Toshi XD. Perhaps I should make you Yo-chan icon instead..h hehe
bbgirl03

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

do you guys know any good v6 fan sites?

and where can i get tokyo tower with english subs?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi everyone,
is anyone here a V6 fan from China, Shanghai?

Can someone let me know if there are any shops in Shanghai selling V6 stuff (or Johnny's entertainment stuff)?

ONEGAI~ thanks in advance Bow
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

LoL..yeah, it looks like JE has been consuming some of my earnings..lol, especially, Shounentai, V6 and SMAP.

Unfortunately..hahaa..unless I'm replacing IZAM that means I have to pretend to be a guy? I dunno if make up can help to look like one..roflmao.

You love Yoshi among the Tanokin? really? hahahhaa...he's so fat now but his guitar skill is just awesome beyond believe. I dunno I always have a soft spot on Toshi XD. Perhaps I should make you Yo-chan icon instead..h hehe

I dunno Aka, I don't think you'd be able to pass for a guy! You're shaped wrong and your face is too feminine. How about Narimiya Hiroki? He's really pretty when he wears make-up! hehe

Yup, Yoshi was my fave in Tanokin cuz he was the most laid back guy in the group. I still keep up with him since he plays guitar for a band called Rider Chips. They do a lot of the songs for the Kamen Rider shows. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just dropping by to ask a question. I just finished catching up on "Gakkou E Ikou Max" and all I have to say is....WHAT HAPPENED TO KEN'S HAIR?!! Shocked rofl rofl

(Although I will admit he actually looks good with that haircut! hehe )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Just dropping by to ask a question. I just finished catching up on "Gakkou E Ikou Max" and all I have to say is....WHAT HAPPENED TO KEN'S HAIR?!! Shocked rofl rofl

(Although I will admit he actually looks good with that haircut! hehe )

????�@You mean the short cut? That was for his stage play back in June actually. To fit the character a lot more. I like it personally. XD

Yes Boy From Oz is playing again this year and I`LL BE THERE!!! WEEHEE!!! If only November 4th would come faster... but before that... KIIIIIIIIIISAAAAARAZU!! NNYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH! XD

That one is only 1 month away too! Can`t WAIT!!!! ^^
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nermal wrote:

????�@You mean the short cut? That was for his stage play back in June actually. To fit the character a lot more. I like it personally. XD

Yes Boy From Oz is playing again this year and I`LL BE THERE!!! WEEHEE!!! If only November 4th would come faster... but before that... KIIIIIIIIIISAAAAARAZU!! NNYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH! XD

That one is only 1 month away too! Can`t WAIT!!!! ^^

Yeah, the one that looks like it's shaved on the sides. I think it looks pretty funky!

Wooo! Hey Aka, Nermal gets to see Ma-Kun!!! She also has to watch him kiss Izam, but she gets to see nama Ma-kun! hehe (chotto urayamashii!! Mr Green )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384 ... 389, 390, 391  Next
Page 383 of 391

Jump to: