jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Johnny's Boys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: [GYM]Golf+YamaP+Mike Reply with quote Back to top

HI^^ I did some research and saw that nobody had done a thread for Yamap's new group, so here is one, and I just happened to start this thread to share their 1st single as GYM. If there's a thread for GYM already please tell me, and 1,000 sorry's, but I searched and couldn't find one, well here is the single^^

GYM - Fever to Future --->MU

GYM - Fever to Future --->YS

Track list:
1. Fever to Future
2. Houkago Blues / Tomohisa Yamashita
3. Run for your love / GOLF & MIKE
4. My Angel
5. Fever to Future (Original Karaoke)

credits to: pic yesasia.com, single soulsteelgray

Last edited by stephchan86 on Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
VanessaAyukawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

01.Fever to Future
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6sz9ek
02.Hokago Blues (Yamashita Tomohisa)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j90u9a
03.Run for your love (Golf & Mike)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xkx10l
04.My Angel
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8v2i32
05 - Fever to Future (Instrumental)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w0r7hr
<b>Please feel free to use these links, pass them around, send them to forums, I really don't care! (I sure could use the sendspace points!) </b>
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder if we should discuss about gYm in johnny boys thread? Crazy
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CenturyLover wrote:
I wonder if we should discuss about gYm in johnny boys thread? Crazy

Maybe.

I'll let Akakage decide on that.
stephchan86

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well don't know if it should be discussed in jhonny's thread, so if Akakage decides to change it or close it is ok with me ^^
Well here is "Hey! Hey! Hey! (20060828)", they are so cute, specially Mike, I already fell in love with him, but still like YamaP better^^, and they perform "Fever to future", hope you enjoy it!

Links:
Hey20060828-GYM-1
Hey20060828-GYM-2

PS: just noticed!!!they are #1 on Oricon!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for upload the clips. I love the part where Mike was doing that old voice thing and said that you should talk more? or something like that. The best thing about this clip that makes me laugh so hard is definitely when Yamapi and one of the host having a Thai massage. LOLZ... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ..........so funny, I couldn't stop laughing at the host and Yamapi was just [sigh] so strong, he didn't even yelled, except some part. LOVE IT!! Thank you again! ^__________________________^ Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uwaa, thanks for the Hey3 upload!!!! glomp
saori_h

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alina, Mike was imitating Johnny-san there- that's what makes it so funny. hehe Johnny has a thing about saying the word "YOU" in English-- its a running joke among the Johnnys.

Johnny spoke to Mike in English, so Yamapi had to translate it into Japanese for Downtown (the two guys that host the show)

Last edited by saori_h on Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
stephchan86

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the infoo,lol, i understood like 3% of what they were talking, but itself was funny, I'm really starting to like this 3 boys as a group hehe , though I already liked YamaP, chotto,love yamaP!!!,lol, well jaaa! Victory! Peace!

PS: I found the PV for the song, though I don't think is the full version, since there hasn't been one released, but here is the link anyways^^

GYM - Fever to Future PV

credits to soulsteelgray ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love Fever to Future single Dancing
The title song is addicting Mr Green
Na2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nyaa, have anybody here watch the UTaban/ Music Fighter performance? I haven't and can't wait to see them there XD
stephchan86

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm downloading those today, just after I finish uploading 24hourtv, but I wanna watch it too^^, I can try and upload Utaban tomorrow>.<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's really amazing how Johnny has this warped idea of combining THAI singers with Jap singers when Golf and Mike can't really speak Jap. But then, it was brilliant afterall Smile Because gYm absolutely rocks!
Akakage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm really late sorry.. Sweat

Sorry girls I think that this discussion should be in Johnny's thread. They're only Unit not an official group like Arashi, SMAP, etc. So it's best that this discussion should be done in Johnny's boyz thread:

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic_917.htm

Next time if you are confused abt whether you want to make a new thread but not sure about it, feel free to pm me k? Wink

I'm locking this thread.
lacilicili

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Golf and Mike Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I have been a JDorama member for sometime and while I have surf and post at other topic. This is my first post at Jrs.

I just got my GYM CD and I really love the English song that Golf and Mike sang. Does anyone know who sang what part and if there is a a PV floating around somewhere? Thanks so much!!!
WD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't like the fact that they're using TOPS as a name for this group, reminds me of 4TOPS of whom I still love. Too painful I guess, at least for me. Shameful Cry

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
Link-Loki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello

Does anyone know if MAD were in Endless Shock (2005 version) ? Or any before that, and how long they've been doing Playzone ?

Is Matsumoto Kota (I think that's his name) still a Johnny ? He was one of the more promoted Junior Boys (always appearing with Inoo, Matsumoto Kohei, Nikaido, Tamamori and Akiyama who also dissapeared) but he didn't pop up in any of the groups so I was wondering if he quit ? If he's still in JJ are there any recent pics of him ? Some pics of him:

And another one. Does someone have information on the "african" junior who appeared at the beginning of this year. (information like age, name, height, magazine pics) He was mentioned before in the thread and he's probably a Junior Boy ?

Thanks
Iv3_imt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

has anyone watched the two latest SC??
for SC 3.09.2006
i just realise that there are two new groups --> B.A.D Boys
probably they're not new
but i never heard these names b4 so they're new to me
at first i thought it was one group but then i found out that they are 2 groups
are they based on Kansai like K8?
and who is the guy in B.A.D who always gets the spotlight?

for SC 10.09.2006
it is KITY's spotlight
each KITY's members got their own spotlight and solos
i was worried if this group will become permanent..
My comment for this SC:
* i think Tap Kids will be a permanent group..
I like yamada more than yuto.. *finally*
so move aside yuto..
how old is yamada?
* i dont hate Joey n Adam but i dont like them
it is because they recently joined JE but they already got the spotlight which the other kids who entered earlier dont have
Does Adam come from USA? Is he japanese? He doesnt look like it
my opinion for this duo is they replacing duo Jimmy x Ryutaro..
but none cant replace them
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Link-Loki:

Sorry but I can't help yo. Don't know much juniors. My border is till J. J. Express, haha~

@ Iv3_imt

B.A.D boys are also Kansai Jrs. You can tell by the amount of noise they make. LOL~!
As for the focused one I'm not sure which you're talking about, I'm not familiar with them as well. But it might be Kiriyama Akito (B.A.D) and this other guy... Nakada-nantoka. LOL~ Er... I think the name is Nakada Daichi if I'm not wrong. If not Nakata Taichi. Not sure which is right.

As for Yamada, I think he is 13 this year. =]

As BTW just to correct you a bit, the bassist of fiVe, the one that always pairs up with Jimmy, his name is Ryota. Not Ryutaro. =]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really don't know about kity anymore. It scares me a lot because I don't want those kity members to leave their groups and then the variety show with kat-tun, I fear that it might be permanent and that next year you see banners hailing for kity. *shivers*

As for Tap Kids, I guess it might last for a while. I don't think it'll last more than 5 years. Yuto and Yamada will debut for sure or do something bigger. I don't know what it is yet though.

And then there's Joey and Adam. I don't like them at all. >< They make LA seem sooo horrible in my opinion and I live near LA so year. Sigh. They just depress me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 61 of 65

Jump to: