jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Stand Up!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: new drama on tbs coming soon.. Reply with quote Back to top

hey ppl have you all heard about [stand up], the drama on tbs coming out soon.. starring ninomiya kazunari, yamashita tomohisa, suzuki anne, oguri shun and narimiya hiroki.. i want to watch it...!! but i can't because i'm not from japan.. arghz.. all my fave artistes in a show.... Google
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dnie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

me too!

aren't all of em hot!! Lovey Eyes
i hope we wont have to wait for a year for it!!

Google *breathing*
valle

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OHMG!!nino and noboru Lovey Eyes (i always call oguri shun noboru since i saw GTO) in the same drama!!!what's it about?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's about these four guys who are good friends from young till high school and since it's a comedy probably.. all they ca think about is sex.. Naughty and one day.. a girl who left their hometown from young came back and she's suzuki anne.. and they.. eh..hmm..
more can be found out from the jap tbs website..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

more can be found out from the jap tbs website..

i cant read japanese, can u please share some more? Mr Green
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha.. my japanese isn't that good either.. but it seems like tbs is trying to get all the season's hottest stars together to act in this drama to boost ratings.. i'll try to find more about it..
emiko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: another new tbs drama Reply with quote Back to top

There's another new TBS drama for this upcoming season. The title is Moto kare (Ex-Boyfriend). Starring Kinki Kids Tsuyoshi Domoto, Ryoko Hirosue, & Rina Uchiyama. The story? don't really understand it but I guess its something about this guy who meet again his ex-gf..(or vice versa? not sure!!). Uchiyama gonna play Domoto's present gf and Hirosue is his 'moto' kano(ex-gf)..If I mention the wrong facts, plz correct me).

The official homepage = http://www.tbs.co.jp/motokare/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Genma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: new drama on tbs coming soon.. Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
hey ppl have you all heard about [stand up], the drama on tbs coming out soon.. starring ninomiya kazunari, yamashita tomohisa, suzuki anne, oguri shun and narimiya hiroki.. i want to watch it...!! but i can't because i'm not from japan.. arghz.. all my fave artistes in a show.... Google

http://jdorama.com/drama.php?id=761

No synopsis in English yet though..
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that's great.. thanks.. i can't wait to watch this drama..
hib1ki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This site is fantastic ! I love this.

Thanks for info about motokare, i'm expectin good story with Ryoko Hirosue in it.
valle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
���̓�{�́g����N���h�@�q�w��H�h���}�M����

�@�q�w��H�@����I�ԑg�H�@���̓�{�a��剉�̂s�a�r�n�t�G���R���f�B�[�u�r���������@�t���I�I�v�i�V���S���X�^�[�g�A���j��P�O�E�O�j�̐��씭�\���P�U���A�s���̃z�e���ōs��ꂽ�B

�@�C��ȍ��Z���A�����i��{�j�𒆐S�ɁA�g�ɋ����ÁX�́g����N���h�������J��L����t�X�g�[���[�B�P�V���ɂQ�O�΂̒a�������}�����{�́u���ւ̋����ɏd�_��u���Ă܂����ǁA�R���f�B�[�^�b�`�ł������΂��܂��B���j�̖�ɂӂ��킵���h���}�v�Ƃo�q�B�Q�O�΂̖ڕW�ɂ́u���܂�傫�����Ƃ����������A�y�������Ƃ��y��������΁v�Ɓg��l�h�̍l�����������B�����͎R���q�v�A��؈ǂ�B

Last edited by valle on Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
valle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200306/gt2003061710.html

this is abt stand up...with my crappy japanese i think i read these things
-the drama is R rated because of some "passionate scenes(???)
-it's a comedy drama,playing at friday nights
i think that's what stands there(not sure at all though...)
FoSsiL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is Moto kare series out yet, are the episodes posted online?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not very possible that the motokare series is out yet because it hasn't even finished its run in japan.. Mr Green
netbreaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Stand Up!! Reply with quote Back to top

Who is your favourite character in 'Stand Up!!'...dote(virgin boy)...
joychin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ken ken!!
kamisen_fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uda-Yan!!!! he's so funny! as a yamaP fan i know i should say KenKen, but seriously uda-yan was the cutest and most hilarious!!!
elysia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha~ i vote for Uda-yan (Narimiya Hiroki) too~~ i think he's so cute.. unique sense of fashion.. really hilarious too.. when he starts yelling on his guitar.. Sweat though i really like Sho-chan (Nino) too... he's just so blur at times, but i love his sincerity.. Big Grin
bbgirl03

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im a fan of oguri shun
what's his role n there
and his personality.[/i]
Emi801

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, I love Nino/Sho! He is so adorable ^^ I love the bewildered expression he always has on his face. I also really like the two guys from Gokusen (Narimiya Hiroki and Oguri Shun). It's kind of weird to see them as classmates on Gokusen, and then together again on Stand Up ^^)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: