jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
J-Dramas on TV (S'pore)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WoOhOo~!!..Channel 8 is going to show more Jdoramas on tv~!!..saw a commercial last night..their putting the Jdoramas on Sunday night and Thursday nights I think..because they keep showing the chinese letters of Sunday and Thursday..yupz..Waterboys the drama will be shown on the 18th a Sunday night I think at 11.30pm..and I suppose their going to show Shomuni..but I'm not sure which series cos they showed some parts of that show during the commercial too...yupz..that's about it.. Big Grin
Takez0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sin wrote:
WoOhOo~!!..Channel 8 is going to show more Jdoramas on tv~!!..saw a commercial last night..their putting the Jdoramas on Sunday night and Thursday nights I think..because they keep showing the chinese letters of Sunday and Thursday..yupz..Waterboys the drama will be shown on the 18th a Sunday night I think at 11.30pm..and I suppose their going to show Shomuni..but I'm not sure which series cos they showed some parts of that show during the commercial too...yupz..that's about it.. Big Grin

Waterboys the classic drama? Google

Could it be Shomuni season 3? Nut

I hope Jem encode those... Sweat
sin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takez0 wrote:

Could it be Shomuni season 3? Nut

I hope Jem encode those... Sweat

yupz..its the drama for water boys..there's a high chance that it is Shomuni season 3 because ch8 has shown series 1 and 2 before..are u from S'pore?
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takez0 wrote:

Classic drama? Crazy
Takez0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sin wrote:

yupz..its the drama for water boys..there's a high chance that it is Shomuni season 3 because ch8 has shown series 1 and 2 before..are u from S'pore?

nah
Takez0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kook05 wrote:

Classic drama? Crazy

nevemind...

Got messed up with Beach Boys Crazy

Time to hit the bed
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

waterboys the drama is on TODAY on channel 8 at 11pm.. or after news.. which means 10.45pm.. can't wait..!! ishigaki yuma..!! Wink yamada takayuki..!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
waterboys the drama is on TODAY on channel 8 at 11pm.. or after news.. which means 10.45pm.. can't wait..!! ishigaki yuma..!! Wink yamada takayuki..!

YA!!!! Can't wait to watch! :jumps around:

Oh btw, there's a repeat of Akimahende! on Channel 8, weekdays, 2.30pm. So for those who missed the first telecast (like me) you can still be able to watch, if you're back early from school or work Mr Green
ccrystalle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Water Boysssss.... Reply with quote Back to top

Can't wait... 30 minutes more to the show....

hehehhe Google
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah.. the first episode was great.. i'm glad so many young actors got a chance to act.. yamada takayuki was great.!! so was moriyama mirai, ishigaki yuma and eita.. can't wait for the next ep..!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Faleron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In ch 8's Fuji On 8 advert, thot i saw Waterboys, Shomuni (Final i presume...) and Itsumo Futari De's screen shots... wow Google wonder which one (Itsumo or Shomuni) they will b showing first on the thu timeslot...
orenji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whoa...

Shomuni is showing too? I only noticed Itsumo Futari De and Waterboys in the ads... Can't wait for them! Big Grin

Waterboys is a hilarious show! Watched it last night too~ Big Grin

3Peace...
Orenji
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Faleron wrote:
In ch 8's Fuji On 8 advert, thot i saw Waterboys, Shomuni (Final i presume...) and Itsumo Futari De's screen shots... wow Google wonder which one (Itsumo or Shomuni) they will b showing first on the thu timeslot...

i hope it's itsumo though.. want to see kassy even if he only appeared for 2 eps.. Wink
DragonSpirit164

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Itsumo Futari de is a really nice show. If it shows in S'pore it will be really good.. I can get my cousin to watch it... Smile
billy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

orenji wrote:
Whoa...

Shomuni is showing too? I only noticed Itsumo Futari De and Waterboys in the ads... Can't wait for them! Big Grin

Waterboys is a hilarious show! Watched it last night too~ Big Grin

3Peace...
Orenji

Yeah! it's funni!
& best of all, the theme song's Fukuyama Masaharu's Niji!!

lolz, missed the synch swim coz of tummy-ache... -_-
happyfeet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't wait for Shomuni, but I thought Holland V is getting rerun on the Thurs timeslot?

I mean, what the hell is mediacorp thinking?????
Hoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reruns of Holland V on thurs nites... Shake Head

Anyway Waterboys was great!!! Can't wait for the next episode... it's so funny!!!

I hope that Channel 8 would show itsumo... Matsu Takako!!! Lovey Eyes
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

billy wrote:

Yeah! it's funni!
& best of all, the theme song's Fukuyama Masaharu's Niji!!

lolz, missed the synch swim coz of tummy-ache... -_-

yeah.. i loved the way they inroed the song in the first ep... thru the radio dedication and all.. and i'm growing to like moriyama mirai.. (tatematsu norio, or tatenori hehe ) he's sooo cute..!! eita is really cool too.. though yuma-chan will always be my fave.. Lovey Eyes
lolipss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there anyone know whether JEM will record waterboys or not? Smile
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lolipss wrote:
Is there anyone know whether JEM will record waterboys or not? Smile
hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 17 of 41

Jump to: