jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Densha Otoko (The Train Man)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched the ending again. (movie version).

When that badge thing falls on the floor the camera comes in for a real closeup. I wonder if it says something cryptic to explain the ending. Can someone who can read Japanese tell me what that tag says?
Raining JHan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

A 'lady', in the upper class English sense of the word.

i dont know, i always picture Ito misaki as being a bubbly girl, but in a good way!!!! she was indeed in kiken na aneki!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally found the series. They have it now at clubvcd.com to which I belong. So I can rent it for $12 which includes postage both ways. Then I can copy the DVDs.... I'd much rather do that than spend endless hours waiting for someone to seed something that will also take endless hours to d/l.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ralphm1999 wrote:
Finally found the series. They have it now at clubvcd.com to which I belong. So I can rent it for $12 which includes postage both ways. Then I can copy the DVDs.... I'd much rather do that than spend endless hours waiting for someone to seed something that will also take endless hours to d/l.

that's the unfortunate part....it shouldn't take endless hours and it doesn't i can probably download the whole darn series in a day or less......your set up is somehow messed up...for whatever reason, it's not configured correctly...i've NEVER heard of anybody with an ongoing problem with torrents....Head Scratch

Last edited by Tu_triky on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
thtl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Raining JHan wrote:

i dont know, i always picture Ito misaki as being a bubbly girl, but in a good way!!!! she was indeed in kiken na aneki!!!!

Ito was indeed nothing short of bubbly in "Kiken na Aneki".
Kunimi-kun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone, I have recently downloaded Densha Otoko SP Deluxe but, when I wanted to download the sub(.srt file) it wasn't available in D-Addicted. So, I would like that someone can upload the sub. That's all. Onegai shimasu.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kunimi-kun wrote:
Hello everyone, I have recently downloaded Densha Otoko SP Deluxe but, when I wanted to download the sub(.srt file) it wasn't available in D-Addicted. So, I would like that someone can upload the sub. That's all. Onegai shimasu.

actually it is available but here is the file anyway

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_status&batch_id=cTraIkuUYZc=
HangPC2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Manga ''Densha Otoko''

Download

Volume 01 - Volume 02 (Chapter 18) Complete

----> http://www.kefi.org/densha.php

Nacho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: where can i find train man Reply with quote Back to top

hello everyone! it has been a while... i know this question has been asked a million times, but where can i can find the episodes of train man? i've read i can get it in bit torrent, but i can't find the links. can you please help? thanks!
kill_mart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: where can i find train man Reply with quote Back to top

Nacho wrote:
hello everyone! it has been a while... i know this question has been asked a million times, but where can i can find the episodes of train man? i've read i can get it in bit torrent, but i can't find the links. can you please help? thanks!

haru haru! xD you can find it @ d-addicts.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALL DONE!!!! My review:

I managed to complete this drama in two and a half sittings�c it was THAT addictive. Although the story has become a cliché in western society, this is the first time I'm seeing something like this in a Japanese drama. As a computer junky myself, I found the concept to be really successful. I loved the way they gave a face to the different personalities on the internet, and how we could see the relationship growing between perfect strangers and Densha. I watched the drama on my laptop and at times I felt as if I, too, was one of the many people ranting at the forum.

Itoh Atsushi as Densha Otoko is my new crush. Although I found his nervousness a bit tiresome at times, his kawai-ness totally made up for it. He played the role of an otaku so well that I can't imagine him in any other role. Itoh Misaki was also the result of perfect casting. She was convincing as the rich, beautiful, incredibly sweet lead female. And although the two main characters are the most unlikely to ever end up together, the chemistry between them was amazing.

My only qualm with this drama was that the ending was so drawn out and redundant. The love confession took longer than was necessary, and the individual good-byes from Densha's internet pals was too repetitive. Other than that, the drama was amazing and highly recommended!

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
ALL DONE!!!! My review:

I managed to complete this drama in two and a half sittings�c it was THAT addictive. Although the story has become a cliché in western !

I of course can sit through anything with such an ephemereal and beautiful young girl. Too I enjoyed the story and the Otaku... I thought the whinning and crying was way way overdone and diminished the flow of the story. I had to continuously fast forward when he began his stuttering and whinning.... bleh
Wynter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ralphm1999 wrote:

I of course can sit through anything with such an ephemereal and beautiful young girl. Too I enjoyed the story and the Otaku... I thought the whinning and crying was way way overdone and diminished the flow of the story. I had to continuously fast forward when he began his stuttering and whinning.... bleh

LOL! Yea, I found that tiresome as well. I mean, you can only stutter so much before someone wants to throw eggs at you. But he was still adorable. Muack

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thtl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
Itoh Atsushi as Densha Otoko is my new crush. Although I found his nervousness a bit tiresome at times, his kawai-ness totally made up for it. He played the role of an otaku so well that I can't imagine him in any other role. Itoh Misaki was also the result of perfect casting. She was convincing as the rich, beautiful, incredibly sweet lead female. And although the two main characters are the most unlikely to ever end up together, the chemistry between them was amazing.

It is indeed a very interesting drama. I suggest you get your hands on the specials - the first special moves in the same timeline as the drama but from the perspective of the other otakus, especially Guitar Otoko; the deluxe special is more interesting, IMHO.

Itoh Atsushi was featured in the "Umizaru" (Sea Monkey) movie as, of all things, a coast guard trainee!
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

LOL! Yea, I found that tiresome as well. I mean, you can only stutter so much before someone wants to throw eggs at you. But he was still adorable. Muack

and thus.....he is in your avatar...lol

yeah, that whinning got annoying after a few min's..... Doh!
kill_mart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

It is indeed a very interesting drama. I suggest you get your hands on the specials - the first special moves in the same timeline as the drama but from the perspective of the other otakus, especially Guitar Otoko; the deluxe special is more interesting, IMHO.

Itoh Atsushi was featured in the "Umizaru" (Sea Monkey) movie as, of all things, a coast guard trainee!

Guitar Otaku was so hilarious! Mr Green and he is Crazy too xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alrighty, so I downloaded Densha Otoko F2 special, which is apparently a behind-the-scenes look at the show... tho without subs. I've also downloaded the NG special (with subs), which is a 10 minute interview with the cast. And I downloaded the Densha Otoko SP. Only, it's called "another" SP, so am I missing one? This one is about the back stories of a few of the otaku's, featuring Guitar Otoko.

If I AM missing a special, can someone point it out to me please? Arigato! Smile

K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

If I AM missing a special, can someone point it out to me please? Arigato! Smile

Did you catch the Deluxe special????

Densha travels the world in this one to find something quite special hehe rofl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
Alrighty, so I downloaded Densha Otoko F2 special, which is apparently a behind-the-scenes look at the show... tho without subs. I've also downloaded the NG special (with subs), which is a 10 minute interview with the cast. And I downloaded the Densha Otoko SP. Only, it's called "another" SP, so am I missing one? This one is about the back stories of a few of the otaku's, featuring Guitar Otoko.

You can find the Densha Otoko Deluxe SP here:

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/densha%20otoko%20deluxe%20%28sp%29%20%282006.09.23%20704x396%20divx625%29.avi.torrent

and the subs here:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=14505
kill_mart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fridge the Deluxe!!! They fridgin cut the ending and prolly goin to have a new SP again! and hoping this time...they will... xD

but overall...it was funny specially when he met his self in tahiti rofl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 35 of 49

Jump to: