jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
UVERworld
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: UVERworld Reply with quote Back to top

I am soooo in love with this band!!!

If i'm not mistaken, this band has the same Producer as Laruku?

Well, i think they're actually better than Laruku...

I started to know them since they did a soundtrack for the anime Bleach, then... another great anime, BLOOD+ asked them for a soundtrack tooo... they have great songs...

Anybody have infos about this band?
Uploads of their albums, singles, PVs?
What do you guys think bout this band?

Hohoho, fave song rite now, ...CHANCE!

okay, why are there no one replying this post, i've been editing it like so many times... wakakakak.... not famous enough?
saya317

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think UVERworld is still on the rise, popularity-wise. But I'd say they're doing really well; they just released a new single.

I love this band, too. My favorite song of theirs would be "just Melody." First song I heard from them and fell in love with it instantly. "Chance" is also a great, catchy song.

If you're looking for some links to some of their singles and PV's, go to this chickie's LJ. http://spikiegirl.livejournal.com/tag/uverworld
She rocks. It was through her that I got into UVERworld. Just drop by her LJ, and don't forget to give a word of thanks if you download any.

Hope that helps you! ^_^
kyon-kyon chan

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saya317 wrote:
I think UVERworld is still on the rise, popularity-wise. But I'd say they're doing really well; they just released a new single.

I love this band, too. My favorite song of theirs would be "just Melody." First song I heard from them and fell in love with it instantly. "Chance" is also a great, catchy song.

If you're looking for some links to some of their singles and PV's, go to this chickie's LJ. http://spikiegirl.livejournal.com/tag/uverworld
She rocks. It was through her that I got into UVERworld. Just drop by her LJ, and don't forget to give a word of thanks if you download any.

Hope that helps you! ^_^

thanks for sharing Victory! Peace!
kyon-kyon chan

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the files are no longer available Shameful Cry
monta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saya317 wrote:

Hope that helps you! ^_^

Yup, love CHANCE!

Also Colours of the heart or whatever, the OST of BLOOD+

Thx for sharing ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyon-kyon chan wrote:
the files are no longer available Shameful Cry

If you want, I can re-up some of the songs for you. Except that there were a few songs that I didn't keep. So the zippped files that I'll upload will be missing some tracks from the original single/album. I hope that's ok with you. Give me some time and I'll be back with some links. ^^
Hyuver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saya317 wrote:

Hope that helps you! ^_^
Suddenly his entry is protected any clue about what happen?
SaPpHire_

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

coz some irresposible peoples post her link to other websites like it was them who upload it. she was really pissed off thus, the lock. juz leave a comment on why u want her to add u n she will
monta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SaPpHire_ wrote:
coz some irresposible peoples post her link to other websites like it was them who upload it. she was really pissed off thus, the lock. juz leave a comment on why u want her to add u n she will

wew... what a pity. but i know how that feels. hope she uploads stuff again. uverworld's good

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she's still uploading stuff. she made a community for all her stuffs but it's all locked
http://community.livejournal.com/jmusic_fantasy
u can find everything on jrock band n also arashi n kanjani8
Hyuver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey I wonder why everytime I open www.mediafire.com it only appear as blank page?
She mostly upload her stuff at megaupload or mediafire, since megaupload keep asking me to install some stupid toolbar I would like to use mediafire, but it seem don't work for me too -___-
SaPpHire_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mediafire gives me the same problem too...i dun know why
i did install the MU toolbar n never had problems with MU anymore
stephchan86

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anybody knows if UverWorld will release something new, like in the next months?i want to listen to something newXD, thanks!jaaa! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yea, bugright is came out yet?
they hav a new pv, can sum1 plz upload them to either hosting site, anything but megaupload plz
kouru3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kame<3 wrote:
YES BUGRIGHT IS OFFICIALLY OUT! only i'm hoping that someone will also upload it to a hosting site..i can't deal with those torrent files and stuff =.= it confuses meee

same here...
saya317

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saikira wrote:
yea, bugright is came out yet?
they hav a new pv, can sum1 plz upload them to either hosting site, anything but megaupload plz

Sorry, I only do MU, and I actually just found a link for Bugright on MU. So if anybody's interested, here's a link for it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7S8T7UK

Credits to Ser3n @ bww2.jpop
saikira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well i got a his PV zero no kotae

www.files.filefront.com/UVERworld__Zero_no_Kotae/;6774842;;/fileinfo.html

if ppl dont like MU: i will try and find tha album, in other hostin servers
monta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saikira wrote:
well i got a his PV zero no kotae

www.files.filefront.com/UVERworld__Zero_no_Kotae/;6774842;;/fileinfo.html

if ppl dont like MU: i will try and find tha album, in other hostin servers

Thumbsup

thx...

actually what genre is uverworld actually? i was a bit shocked when i saw one of their cons... never imagined it'll be all fangirls in the front line hehe or in the whole dome

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bumping in.

new album

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Weeeee! I got my Endscape Limited Edition CD from DHL today! Finally! I love UVERworld too! So happy that there is a thread here about them!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: