jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Upcoming JDramas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 146, 147, 148  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagnumVioletta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:
the movie's already been released.

matsujun IS going to do hyd2 in the winter season though. nino's gonna have a drama during the same season too but for fujitv.

Thank god Matsujun is coming back to the dramas. it's been awhile (except that SP he had).
kartuunkickgc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

8thSin wrote:
Boku no Aruku Michi is gonna be aired today... Can't wait to see it!

I was wondering where i could download this and watch it??

I was also wondering where i could download Serafuku no...
Sweat
Thanx
thtl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kartuunkickgc wrote:

I was wondering where i could download this and watch it??

I was also wondering where i could download Serafuku no...
Sweat
Thanx

They are all available from D-Addicts:

Boku no Aruku Michi:

Special

Episode 1

Episode 2

Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Note the above are all un-subbed.
faithe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:
matsujun IS going to do hyd2 in the winter season though. nino's gonna have a drama during the same season too but for fujitv.

does anyone know the title of the new NINO drama? and what kind of character will nino be playing? or brief storyline?
Eyeyore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Sailor fuku to kikanjuu Reply with quote Back to top

does JDorama has any writeup on Sailor fuku to kikanjuu yet ?
maui

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jade_frost wrote:
Upcoming Winter Drama

Karei Naru Ichizoku
Station: TBS
Time: TBA
Cast: Kimura Takuya
Synopsis: Kimutaku plays the charismatic eldest son, Teppei Manpyou, an executive managing director of a steel firm in this television adaptation of Toyoko Yamasaki's book of the same name. She is also the author behind Nyokei Kazoku and Shiroi Kyoto. The book depicts the conflicts within the Manpyou family, which is famous in Kansai's financial circles, amidst the tumultuous reorganisation of the financial industry of 1970s. Unlike the book, the eldest son, Teppei, and not the father, Daisuke, will be the central character of the story.

I heard somewhere that Kimura Takuya will be paired up with Suzuki Kyoka in this new dorama but i think it's still not confirmed yet.Let's wait and see.

p/s:I love suzuki kyoka and she is a good actress imo.
jade_frost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More updates!

Upcoming Winter Dramas

Kira Kira Kenshui
Time: Thursdays, 10.00pm
Cast: Konishi Manami, Wentz Eiji
Synopsis: Adapted from a popular blog, this drama follows the comical struggles and growth of an intern doctor, Usako, played by Konishi Manami in her first lead role. Wentz Eiji stars as a male nursing aide to Usako, who falls in love with her.

Haikei Chichiue-sama
Station: Fuji TV
Cast: Ninomiya Kazunari, Takashima Reiko, Umemiya Tatsuo, Kuroki Meisa, Yachigusa Kaoru, Takahashi Katsumi
Synopsis: With an established restaurant in Kagurazaka, Tokyo as the setting, this comedy which follows the male protagonist as he searches for his father, is full of laughter and tears. Written by famous Japanese screenwriter, Kuramoto Sou, the drama will continue in the comedic vein that characterised his popular family drama, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama, 31 years ago. The drama also reunites Kuramoto with Ninomiya Kazunari who starred in the previous drama he wrote, Yasashii Jikan.
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jade_frost wrote:
More updates!

Upcoming Winter Dramas

Kira Kira Kenshui
Synopsis: Adapted from a popular blog, this drama follows the comical struggles and growth of an intern doctor, Usako, played by Konishi Manami in her first lead role. Wentz Eiji stars as a male nursing aide to Usako, who falls in love with her.

Haikei Chichiue-sama
Cast: Ninomiya Kazunari, Takashima Reiko, Umemiya Tatsuo, Kuroki Meisa, Yachigusa Kaoru, Takahashi Katsumi
Synopsis: With an established restaurant in Kagurazaka, Tokyo as the setting, this comedy which follows the male protagonist as he searches for his father, is full of laughter and tears. Written by famous Japanese screenwriter, Kuramoto Sou, the drama will continue in the comedic vein that characterised his popular family drama, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama, 31 years ago. The drama also reunites Kuramoto with Ninomiya Kazunari who starred in the previous drama he wrote, Yasashii Jikan.

I love Konishi Manami but i'm an arashi fangirl :p. Loooking forward to see the ratings on that day.
mmm... Kuroki Meisa is very pretty.
the japanese population would probably stay at home during the winter with all the good dramas shown back to back.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
BOGCHI

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jade_frost wrote:
More updates!

Upcoming Winter Dramas

Kira Kira Kenshui

Congratz to Minami for her first lead role. Hoping it'll be good.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i cant wait for kira kira kensui.
and would like to congrate manami for her 1st lead role in a jdrama,
Victory! Peace!
jjpsychic2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

interesting to see both konishi manami and wentz get main roles. I like it but I bet the ratings will be low. I hope I am wrong.
jade_frost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Upcoming Winter Drama

Haken no Hinkaku
Station: NTV
Time: Wednesdays, 10.00pm
Cast: Shinohara Ryoko
Synopsis: Popular actress Shinohara Ryoko takes on the role of Haruko, a responsible and capable OL who earns 3,000 yen an hour and has 28 people under her charge. Haruko, however, never cracks a smile, is cold, never minces her words and leaves the office on the dot. Haken no Hinkaku is a termed a timely drama that examines the differences in the treatment of a contract OL employed by a food manufacturer at a supermarket and regular employees, and the ways to overcome frictions in interpersonal relationships. It follows in the wake of an October report on labour conditions by the Labour Ministry, which showed that the proportion of regular employees to contract OLs had doubled compared to that 8 years ago, after a relaxation of regulations.

Last edited by jade_frost on Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
diaryoffate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, one drama for Konishi Manami and one for Shinohara Ryoko? I'm happy with this upcoming season.
Shindou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jade_frost wrote:
Upcoming Winter Drama

Haken no Hinkaku
Time: Wednesdays, 10.00pm
Cast: Shinohara Ryoko
Synopsis: Popular actress Shinohara Ryoko takes on the role of Haruko, a responsible and capable OL who earns 3,000 yen an hour and has 28 people under her charge. Haruko, however, never cracks a smile, is cold, never minces her words and leaves the office on the dot. Haken no Hinkaku is a termed a timely drama that examines the differences in the treatment of an OL dispatched by a food manufacturer to a supermarket and regular employees, and the ways to overcome frictions in interpersonal relationships. It follows in the wake of an October report on labour conditions by the Labour Ministry, which showed that the proportion of regular employees to OLs had doubled compared to that 8 years ago, after a relaxation of regulations.

very interesting - never cracks a smile, ryoko handles these OL roles quite well tho, looking forward to this

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Upcoming Winter Drama

Enka no Jyou (Enka Queen)
Time: Saturdays, 9.00pm
Cast: Amami Yuki
Synopsis: Yuki Amami plays an unsuccessful 39-year-old enka singer, Himawari, who has bad luck with men and money, in this drama which once again teams her up with Jyou no Kyoushitsu scriptwriter, Kazuhiko Yukawa. Born in an Osaka takoyaki shop, the young Himawari was inspired by her father's words to immerse herself in enka. However, when she was 13, her father disappeared. Her mother who'd remarried, treated her harshly. After graduating from high school, Himawari heads to Tokyo and makes her debut as an enka singer ... ...
maui

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Latest Update!

Complete casting was announced today for the upcoming drama,
Karei Naru Ichizoku
Cast: Kimura Takuya,Suzuki Kyoka,Hasegawa Kyoko,Yamamoto Koji,
Yamada Yu,Aibu Saki,Nakamura Toru,Fukuishi Kazue,Inamori Izumi,
Takigawa Yumi,Narimiya Hiroki etc
jade_frost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

November Drama Specials

Tokyo Tower
Date: 18 November, 9.00 pm
Cast: Tanaka Yuko, Oizumi Hiroshi, Hirosue Ryoko, Otsuka Nene, Kanie Keizou, Kamiki Ryunosuke, Kiki Kirin, Okada Yoshinori, Tsukaji Muga
Synopsis: Tokyo Tower focuses on the relationship between a woman (Tanaka Yuko) who is in fragile health and her grown son (Oizumi Hiroshi), who is trying to make a living as an artist in 1970s Tokyo.

Niji wo Kakeru Ouhi
Date: 24 November, 9.00 pm
Cast: Kanno Miho, Okada Junichi, Watanabe Ikkei, Hirota Reona, Furuya Ikkou, Harata Mieko
Synopsis: Spanning the Meiji, Taisho and Showa eras amidst the rivalry between Japan and Korea, this drama special explores the political marriage of the last crown prince of Korea Lee Eun (Okada Junichi) and the eldest daughter of the Nashimoto royal family, Princess Masako of Nashimoto (Kanno Miho) (later Crown Princess Bangja), and the true love that developed between the couple.

Haruka Naru Yakusoku ~ 50 nen no Toki wo Koeta Unmei no Ai
Date: 25 November, 9.00 pm
Cast: Abe Hiroshi, Kuroki Hitomi, Hirosue Ryoko, Konno Mahiru, Sasaki Kuranosuke
Synopsis: Haruka Naru Yakusoku is about the love between a man (Abe Hiroshi) and woman (Kuroki Hitomi) torn apart by the Japan-Russo War.

Hyoten (Ice Point)
Date: 25 & 26 November, 9.00 pm
Station: TV Asahi
Cast: Ishihara Satomi, Nakamura Toru, Iijima Naoko, Tegoshi Yuya, Kishimoto Kayoko, Jinnai Takanori, Honjo Manami, Murozuka Shunsuke, Nakao Akiyoshi, Morinaga Ei, Kaku Chikako
Synopsis: Hyoten, shows a happy family that gradually falls apart when tragedy strikes with the murder of the Tsujiguchi's daughter. Not long after, the husband plots revenge against his wife, whom he suspects of being unfaithful to him, by using his new adopted daughter as the pawn.
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG!! November SP are all look OISHIII~~~!!!

Abe Hiroshi & Kuroki Hitomi!! I loved this pair, since I watch IMAGINE!!! I wonder what kind of pair they'll be in the SP^^

And that lineup casts of Kimura's Kareinaru Ichizoku! Kimura Takuya - Yamamoto Koji - Nakamura Toru - Narimiya Hiroki ALTOGETHER??!?! Shocked

Last edited by yanie_chan on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolfrends

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yosh!! The newest Satomi Ishihara film will out. Can't wait to see!! Satomi-chan....! Kawaii....! Smitten Can I download it when the film out??
jade_frost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Upcoming Winter Drama

Warui Yatsura
Station: Asahi TV
Time: Fridays, 9.00pm
Cast: Yonekura Ryoko, Kamikawa Takaya
Synopsis: The last in a three-part adaptation of Matsumoto Seichou's works (the other two being Kurokawa no Techou and Keimonomichi), sees Yonekura Ryoko resume her role as a "bad woman". This time she plays a nurse who turns into a stalker (and murderer). In a slight deviation from the original storyline, the drama starts off with a nurse in love with a doctor (Kamikawa Takaya), and proceeds its depiction as her life spirals out of control.

It looks like we'll have a fantastic winter drama lineup going by the dramas announcements that have been made.

Last edited by jade_frost on Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
Page 50 of 148

Jump to: