jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Smappies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happiegurlie wrote:

Thanks. ^^ I know how you feel! It's like I'm always trying to catch up to this thread now, not the other way around (like it used to be).

remember, all of smappies must buy a horse or a cheetah to catch up with this thread rofl rofl rofl
ongrina82

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sakura_shinguji wrote:
Hello guys....its been a long time for me to chat with you all w00t! w00t!

Sakura, you are back!! Nice to see you back Smile

How's everything? Busy?

We all missed you very much...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Rina....Long time haven't see you too. I'm quite busy here..so many things must be finish in this week. haha...you know how japanese work don't you? they work like this world is belong to them...work, work and work... Bonk makes me feel crazy too....

I miss you all too....everytime i listen to my SMAP cd...my mind start thinking of you all and this wonderful thread...
sakura_shinguji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ohhh haa.....I forgot to wish something...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FYE! Dancing Dancing Dancing
ongrina82

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sakura_shinguji wrote:
Hi Rina....Long time haven't see you too. I'm quite busy here..so many things must be finish in this week. haha...you know how japanese work don't you? they work like this world is belong to them...work, work and work... Bonk makes me feel crazy too....

I miss you all too....everytime i listen to my SMAP cd...my mind start thinking of you all and this wonderful thread...

Busy but remember to take care of yourself ok?

We had this Takuya birthday 1st wisher game on Sunday midnight here...heehee. We were all here competiting who will be the first to greet Takuya Happy Birthday...heehee...that was fun.

And we plan to play this game again next month (On Goro's birthday). Hope you can join us too Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fye_D.Flowright wrote:

remember, all of smappies must buy a horse or a cheetah to catch up with this thread rofl rofl rofl

Hehe. Is it okay if I go an original route and buy an ostrich? I hear they can speed it up quite a bit. Or maybe a road runner. rofl

By the way, I love your new avatar! (Why am I always late on commenting on it?) I loved Konishi Manami in Chura-san, Hotman, and Hoshi no Kinka. Of course, the most memorable doramas she's been in (for this thread anyway) is Shiroi Kage and Hito ni Yasashiku. Unfortunately, I haven't seen these dramas. Bang Head
sakura_shinguji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ongrina82 wrote:

Busy but remember to take care of yourself ok?

We had this Takuya birthday 1st wisher game on Sunday midnight here...heehee. We were all here competiting who will be the first to greet Takuya Happy Birthday...heehee...that was fun.

And we plan to play this game again next month (On Goro's birthday). Hope you can join us too Smile

Okey Rina....I will take care of myself... Hug thanks a lot for your caring....and this can makes me stick with this thread again Mr Green

whoaaaa...you all having a game?? Too bad I didn't online yesterday...maybe I try for Goro....oh..forgot to mention..I buy a new mug in pink colour, and I write at the mug..how I love SMAP so much and this thread too...haha...I hope Kimura would online to this thread after seeing what I write there
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happiegurlie wrote:

Hehe. Is it okay if I go an original route and buy an ostrich? I hear they can speed it up quite a bit. Or maybe a road runner. rofl

By the way, I love your new avatar! (Why am I always late on commenting on it?) I loved Konishi Manami in Chura-san, Hotman, and Hoshi no Kinka. Of course, the most memorable doramas she's been in (for this thread anyway) is Shiroi Kage and Hito ni Yasashiku. Unfortunately, I haven't seen these dramas. Bang Head

Thanks so much happiegurlie~~Now I'm a fan of Konishi Manami..she is so pretty ne~~
happiegurlie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fye_D.Flowright wrote:

Thanks so much happiegurlie~~Now I'm a fan of Konishi Manami..she is so pretty ne~~

She is pretty, I agree. How was she in Hito ni Yasashiku?
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just off from work..

Sakura, u still here?
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad Sakura can only online for a while..
Hope she can join us on Goro's birthday then.. Mr Green
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So sakura din went inside the stadium to watch Smap? Arg.. But at least she have the chance to LISTEN to their live concert.. Better than me.. Sweat Shameful Cry
smap_gal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks carol for the pic of the Limited ed DVD... Dancing i really like the keita strip!!! it look nice...
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Smap gal, u get the photobook and dvd?
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonder how's Kimura kun celebrate his birthday last night ho?
simone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GREETINGS TO ALL Nut

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FYE Flying Kiss

WELCOME BACK NATSU( catching up is the punishment better hurry) AND ESP TO SAKURA Dancing we miss you ARE YOU OKEY?
simone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, I'm watching CONCIERTO now Takuya as an Architect its a nice drama. Takuya is really a good actor Applaud
junn_tk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carol_hunnee wrote:
Rina, i strap it up to my handphone immediately. It has 2 samurai swords, and takuya's name on the strap....hehehehe....

ahhh! that's so cool. w00t!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SMAPxELAINE wrote:
If i were u then i'll keep it in my cabinet. As my treasure.. Haha..

Hey if u got the photobook u post the pics here k? So that i dun hav to buy.. Haha..

agreed. i dont think i would use it as a keychain. more like my most priced possession. haha!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:
Happy B-day Fye Applaud Applaud

wow, your B-day is too close with Takuya's ... Sweat

ohhh! it's your birthday today!

otanjoubi omedetou!! hope you had a great birthday today.. =)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next
Page 412 of 1294

Jump to: