jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
X Japan
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sangmin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: X Japan Reply with quote Back to top

this is the greatest band even though hide died(R.I.P.). i still listen to there music even thought they don't its really good and its the best!
eightysix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: x japan Reply with quote Back to top

sangmin wrote:
this is the greatest band even though hide died(R.I.P.). i still listen to there music even thought they don't its really good and its the best!

Art of Life is a great song. All 34 minutes of it. hehe
Amika

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: x japan Reply with quote Back to top

eightysix wrote:

Art of Life is a great song. All 34 minutes of it. hehe

aye... but they have others songs that rock!!!! i like the last song Lovey Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One of my faves, and definate pioneers for Japan in bringing great metal to their country.
windrider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've already mentioned it on this board b4 i think, but i guess i'll say again, X japan is my fav band Mr Green
Rusie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My suppa first love of japan sound Smile Ehehe thx to X the OAV of clamp Smile Smile All the songs are great.. maybe only 1 or 2 are too noisy for me.. like scars and another that i dont remember..

Chooo
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buruburu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scar? Noisy? NO WAY!!!.. Personally, I think Scar is even better than Dahlia.
Rusie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol maybe i've confused ^_^; Ehehe i must relisten all.. or was drain.. hmm no i dunno the name.. in the concert of last live , it is singed by Hide the last piece i think to remember.. DAHILA is great Smile also the video Smile I wanna Clips part 1! ^_^; Anybody has?

Chooo
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rusie wrote:
Lol maybe i've confused ^_^; Ehehe i must relisten all.. or was drain.. hmm no i dunno the name.. in the concert of last live , it is singed by Hide the last piece i think to remember.. DAHILA is great Smile also the video Smile I wanna Clips part 1! ^_^; Anybody has?

Chooo

I remember news of hide's passing made front page news here in Hawai'i.

That Endless Rain sure is a long song. Has a great line, though: "Let me for get all of the hate / All of the sadness."
Buruburu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rusie wrote:

Chooo

Are you talking about the Dahlia Visual Shock 5 Part 1 vids?

If you are, I actually have the original VHS
theflare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Maiko Reply with quote Back to top

Hey do you guys remember hide's fan, Maiko, who knit him a scarf? She had an illness, I'm not sure what kind. I was wonderng if anyone knew how she's doing now? I hope she's healthy Smile
Buruburu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think she had luekimia. (sp error) Or some form of cancer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love all the piano ballads
w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jazung

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did u guys know that after Hide died, the record companies still release new albums by him.. haha thats because he recorded them earlier and just left them there...
Chou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't know... but it's crazy! Shocked
Chou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, could anyone upload one ballad of them except 'crucify my love'? Puppy Dog Eyes
Coin.Lockers.Baby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't listened to much X Japan music but I love hide's music. I miss him so...
kyoisshort

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like them a lot, but i dont know a lot about them. what are some of their best songs and PVs? Victory! Peace!
NyappyNeko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oo!!! It is my FAVOURITE j-rock band!!!!!!!!!!! nee.....AISITERU!!!! DAISUKI!!!
Stevie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Favourite Member is Hide and My Favourite songs are~Say Anything,X,WeekEnd and Rusty Nail ~ My Favourite Music Video is Rusty Nail Dancing i love that video!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: