jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kimi wa petto
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Kimi wa petto Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone watched this dorama? Do fill me in ^^;
Or discovered it's available.. say in SG's TS or Poh Kim..
Do post here immediately, thks! *bow*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

me tooz.. i want it .. matsujun is just too cute to be missed...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw it selling on SG Yahoo auctions.. but it's expensive.. as you know, those sellers want to make profit *sob sob..*
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally, Koyuki gets the lead role Smile She's always been a support actress.
Me like Koyuki! Is "Koyuki" her real name or artist name? Where is her last name or is it her first name? Seen her in some dramas. in Beautiful Life as the role of being dumped girl, in Where is Love her role is reversed and in Antique as a reporter.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

koyuki is most probably an artiste name...

she's so beautiful right.. i really like her...
Aki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm.. I wonder ne, only know she is called Koyuki
http://jdorama.com/artiste_239.htm
She reminds me of one of my classmates though, she looks like Koyuki =)

GAWD... I wanna watch KwP!!! Cry
ema

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Crazy i wanted to watch this dorama so much!!! d plot is so interesting..plus matsujun.. argh!!! i wonder when d malay-subbed versh will come out...
makimura_RAn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Your opinion for Kimi wa petto Reply with quote Back to top

This dorama was played by Koyuki and Jun (Arashi). A funny dorama and sometime also sad. Jun's acting is so ggod. Koyuki also good. But the story is a Kind of weird and crazy. Haha.
cola_cherry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha, it is sooooooo good isn't it?? many ppl will agree with me. the idea at first seemed so far-fetched, but after i watched it, i've craved for my own little Momo. i loved the idea of habing Jun as a pet. it would be SUCH a dream come true. it was a very good dorama.
leesun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent dorama! I didnt like Koyuki or Jun before watching this, now I adore them! Sumire is so cool and momo is unbelievably kawaii! Reading the manga now !
v69

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like momo....!
Big Grin
littlestar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i totally recommand this drama for girls i guess? guys probably are not interested in this kind of drama?!?
anyways...when i first heard about the drama, i wasnt fond of it... (sorry i'm not a arashi fan) and i thought it would just be another johnny drama thing... ^^||
but.. since my roommate was watching it....i also watched it w/ her... and after few episode... i actually like it!! it is a sweet drama!
i like the action bwtn the characters...although the plots are a bit unrealistic... but... it is still sweet...
so i recommand it :-)
arnel98

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, looking at the last post date on this thread, looks like kimi wa petto was shown a long time ago.
Anyway, just notice that JTV is gonna release it. Wohoo!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really enjoyed this drama! Made me cry as well as laugh. Yamazaki Toru's character just cracks me up for some reason. Also enjoyed seeing Nagano Hiroshi! Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kimi wa Petto is a very funny show! Jun is very cute as a pet w00t! and Koyuki is very good at portraying a girl who's cold in the outside but actually very lonely in the inside... And call me crazy but I actually feel there is chemistry between Sumire-chan and Momo Mr Green
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow.. old thread.. but after my previous entries i have watched the show.. and i really think matsujun proved himself as a great actor.. quite surprised to see nagano hiroshi as the ex-boyfriend, but quite exciting as well..

i like eita in the show as well.. though being furiously jealous with ishihara satomi, still think she's very pretty.. ^^;;
arnel98

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saw the first ep and at first and thought it was interesting. Now, I jsut need to be patient until all the eps are released.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw the first episode too. I can't wait till they release the rest. Looks like a good drama.
gnohz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, now i'll have 2 versions, one from Wild Samurai and one fr Japantv. I can watch both, one with and the other without subtitles xD

This might come in useful http://web.singnet.com.sg/~tangwtz

Royalty-free photos
http://www.truphotos.com

Get Paid To Read Emails. NEED PROOF?
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=gnohz
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
saw the first ep and at first and thought it was interesting. Now, I jsut need to be patient until all the eps are released.

yeay.. glad everyone can see matsujun in more great roles.. DT and arnel, tell me your views on matsujun's acting after finishing the series okay? ^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: