jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ya-Ya-Yah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 219, 220, 221  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yamashita_Shin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

x_angelize wrote:

ooh, these videos aren`t playing on Windows Media Player.
it`s not working. .
what program do you use to run them?

thankies! :whee:

hey hey!! i use realplayer to play the ya-ya-yah shows...
x_angelize

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ughh. . . man. . it`s STILL not working.
i`ve tried everything. mann, i really wanted to watch my taiyo cry. xP
the video is just in a different format from what i need.
ohh well.
but if anyone has a different FORMAT of the same vid, contact me please. :]
or you can just tell me what i keep doing to screw up. XD

thankies for trying, everyone.
WangLiMei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HEY! People at my school said Ya-Ya-yah was coming out with a CD? Trueness? Crazy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killua666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heyy heyy does n e one here know the kid Anderson? no offence idun really like him haha if he EVER gets into with YA YA YAH or YUTO RYUUTARO RYOSUKE i m gonna knock someone out...argghhh i hope he doesnt join n e of those groups and ruin them...sigh i just dont like him... >.<
Yamashita_Shin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Killua666 wrote:
heyy heyy does n e one here know the kid Anderson? no offence idun really like him haha if he EVER gets into with YA YA YAH or YUTO RYUUTARO RYOSUKE i m gonna knock someone out...argghhh i hope he doesnt join n e of those groups and ruin them...sigh i just dont like him... >.<

its very doubtful that anderson will join ya-ya-yah he is way to young... isnt he with like that black american guy and joey tee??
Killua666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noo idea but i just hate him so much....he doenst even look "good" no offence...like comapred to yuto ryuutaro ryosuke...hes nothing ! sighh i feel so umm mean but hey....like if hes like so english...than go to an english group NOT A JAPAESE thingy ! sigh....ppl try sooo hard....argh ! hahaha nnnn e wayssssssss

n e new news? hahaha
Yamashita_Shin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i didnt really like the last shonen club... i found it quite boring to any others i've seen >.<... the only good performance i found really good was koyama's... and ya-ya-yah only performed once and that was the beginning >.<... i'm hoping the next one is better.... and my theory of y the whole of kisumai gets to produce is because they have no leader in the group will according to my jap friend soo they couldnt just pik anyone... and for ya-ya-yah they piked the leaders which i think is totally SLACK!! especially on taiyo >.<.... anyways i gtta jet ^^
yungboy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Killua666 wrote:
noo idea but i just hate him so much....he doenst even look "good" no offence...like comapred to yuto ryuutaro ryosuke...hes nothing ! sighh i feel so umm mean but hey....like if hes like so english...than go to an english group NOT A JAPAESE thingy ! sigh....ppl try sooo hard....argh ! hahaha nnnn e wayssssssss

n e new news? hahaha

I think Anderson is quite cute and he's always smiling. Okay, he's not Japanese (and everyone here loves Japanese boys) but does that REALLY matter. At least he's not as obnoxious as his American cousin Joey Tee!

Give the guy a chance.
Killua666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sigh sigh i know i know....but i duno...there is just something about him i dont really like...haha haa i duno prob that he was in the same scene as ryosuke and i wanted him to haf more camera time than him...and like him speaking english in the show just ticks me off....i duno....and like SIGH i duno...fine ill give him a chance ! hahahahha
Link-Loki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yamashita_Shin wrote:
i didnt really like the last shonen club... i found it quite boring to any others i've seen >.<... the only good performance i found really good was koyama's... and ya-ya-yah only performed once and that was the beginning >.<... i'm hoping the next one is better.... and my theory of y the whole of kisumai gets to produce is because they have no leader in the group will according to my jap friend soo they couldnt just pik anyone... and for ya-ya-yah they piked the leaders which i think is totally SLACK!! especially on taiyo >.<.... anyways i gtta jet ^^

Well actually i think Kitayama and Fujigaya are sort of the leaders in Kisumai and they got to produce a SC themselves (so did Senga). As for yabu and hikaru produce. I was so pissed to hear that. They should have let taiyo do one too, or at least all of YaYaYah.
superFLY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who is Anderson? Sweat
Does anyone have a picture of him?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Killua666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

go to yakitori's blog, there is a pic of him, just look for him hahaha
Yamashita_Shin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yungboy wrote:

I think Anderson is quite cute and he's always smiling. Okay, he's not Japanese (and everyone here loves Japanese boys) but does that REALLY matter. At least he's not as obnoxious as his American cousin Joey Tee!

Give the guy a chance.

arnt joey tee and anderson some how half japanese.. coz joey tee looks japanese with his fine lined eyes... but then i guess anyone can speak japanese if they learn it.... anyways this is a ya-ya-yah i'm gonna somehow change the subject....

apparently theres a new ya-ya-yah song... will dat be performing in the live stage from the last episode?? i want to watch it >.<.... plus i wanna see their new jackets they now wear coz its winter ^o^...
yungboy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yamashita_Shin wrote:

apparently theres a new ya-ya-yah song... will dat be performing in the live stage from the last episode?? i want to watch it >.<.... plus i wanna see their new jackets they now wear coz its winter ^o^...

The Live Stage in this week's show (06-12-03) was a compilation to celebrate the 200th show. Lots of old footage for the newer fans who haven't seen the old stuff yet.

I think they are going to do a new song in the next Shonen Club and therefore perhaps also in next week's Yax3 Show.
chookie star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YAY we get to see the chibi ya ya yahs dancing and remember all those cute times they had. And hwo they have now matured into really very sexy guys, i love ya ya yah so much, hope they are the ones who will debut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe the 9th eps of kinpachi sensei is not working for dling !!! hahahahha
Kenji_Maruyama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Killua666 wrote:
hehe the 9th eps of kinpachi sensei is not working for dling !!! hahahahha

Hahahahhahh. The site says: MediaFire is undergoing maintenance, uploads and downloads are currently offline. I guess you'll just have to wait a little while.
Killua666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha okok thx kenji, btw when will the ya ya yah tv show get update? hahahaha
Link-Loki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

Does anyone have an mp3 rip of the song "Aozora" the Juniors (yayayah,kisumai and abc) sung at the KATTUN debut special SC (the one where Kame sings Seishun Amigo). It's the ending performance. I would rip it myself but stupid windows has problems with the file.

Or can anyone recomend a free software for video prozessing ?

Bye
Killua666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kat tun debute? OMG is the song seishun amigo currently sang by yamada ryosuke, really old ????? omg i thought it was a new songgggg
can someone plz correct meee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 219, 220, 221  Next
Page 208 of 221

Jump to: