jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Eikura Nana
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How did I miss the last two posts? LOL. I really like that b&w scan!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eikuranana.com isn't working right now blah.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
no problem Big Grin

very sexy picture of her...

she reminds me a little of Keiko Kitagawa....in some of the other pictures, especially with that beautiful smile of hers... Bonk
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very sexy indeed
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:
very sexy indeed

actually, is that her in your avatar picture, at first i thought it was Kyoko Hasegawa, another actress....but now, it looks like Nana. Bonk
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

actually, is that her in your avatar picture, at first i thought it was Kyoko Hasegawa, another actress....but now, it looks like Nana. Bonk

hai, it is Mr Green
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

hai, it is Mr Green

i always see your hottie on those j-mag's...Seventeen.....she look so hot and gorgeous, i actually was thinking of buying it...but felt dirty thinking about it..lol
actually that was Keiko, Nana's twin....they are so gorgeous.....
what's better than Nana?........having Keiko too, in the hot tub.... Naughty
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i always see your hottie on those j-mag's...Seventeen.....she look so hot and gorgeous, i actually was thinking of buying it...but felt dirty thinking about it..lol
actually that was Keiko, Nana's twin....they are so gorgeous.....
what's better than Nana?........having Keiko too, in the hot tub.... Naughty

LOL really. very nice Naughty
haha yeah i would feel weird like buying a magazine like that.
what would be better.
is me in between them in that hot tub Victory! Peace!
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

LOL really. very nice Naughty
haha yeah i would feel weird like buying a magazine like that.
what would be better.
is me in between them in that hot tub Victory! Peace!

yeah, Nana is sure a hottie...
i think the j-drama tank'd though, but she still looked good and gave it her ganbatte ikimasshoi..if you know what i mean... Applaud
i am sure you will have more than your mind can handle with those two j-girl hotties.....just remember to pace yourself, and give both girls your undivided attention. rofl
I've bought Can Cam magazine before, but like i really care, and since i rarely buy those beauty mags...and besides...what i wouldn't do for Ebi-chan, who is the supermodel of Japan, and so gorgeous!
too bad they didn't appear on those gravure idol type mag's....Sabra, and Up To Boy are common type mag's.....i've seen the other girls on them....Erika Sawajiri, Yui Aragaki, on Up To Boy, Satomi Ishihara on bomb magazine, and other Gravure idols on Sabra.
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

yeah, Nana is sure a hottie...
i think the j-drama tank'd though, but she still looked good and gave it her ganbatte ikimasshoi..if you know what i mean... Applaud
i am sure you will have more than your mind can handle with those two j-girl hotties.....just remember to pace yourself, and give both girls your undivided attention. rofl
I've bought Can Cam magazine before, but like i really care, and since i rarely buy those beauty mags...and besides...what i wouldn't do for Ebi-chan, who is the supermodel of Japan, and so gorgeous!
too bad they didn't appear on those gravure idol type mag's....Sabra, and Up To Boy are common type mag's.....i've seen the other girls on them....Erika Sawajiri, Yui Aragaki, on Up To Boy, Satomi Ishihara on bomb magazine, and other Gravure idols on Sabra.

LMFAO!
i really didn't understand/know half of what you just said.'
what does mean "ganbatte ikimasshoi" Bang Head
i'm sure i can handle both Naughty haha yeah right.
oh yeah, i fell for Yui Arakgaki in the drama "my boss my hero"
shes so kawaii in there hehe

i fell like a nub since this post is small towards what you wrote Doh!
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

LMFAO!
i really didn't understand/know half of what you just said.'
what does mean "ganbatte ikimasshoi" Bang Head
i'm sure i can handle both Naughty haha yeah right.
oh yeah, i fell for Yui Arakgaki in the drama "my boss my hero"
shes so kawaii in there hehe

i fell like a nub since this post is small towards what you wrote Doh!

just making up for the four weeks i took off from this addicting place..lol

ganbatte ikimasshoi, i got from that very same j-drama of the same title..i believe it means, giving it your all, your best.....something like that...and i am sure Nana gave it her very all in acting in that j-drama...which i felt didn't do very well based on the ratings...and lack of popularity. I have the j-drama, d/l'ed and i think they are just started to hardsub the series....might be worth looking into....as Nana is the lead, and does a find job cheerleading....ahem...and acting of course.
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

just making up for the four weeks i took off from this addicting place..lol

ganbatte ikimasshoi, i got from that very same j-drama of the same title..i believe it means, giving it your all, your best.....something like that...and i am sure Nana gave it her very all in acting in that j-drama...which i felt didn't do very well based on the ratings...and lack of popularity. I have the j-drama, d/l'ed and i think they are just started to hardsub the series....might be worth looking into....as Nana is the lead, and does a find job cheerleading....ahem...and acting of course.

oh, lol? hahaha

ahh i see now. how stupid of me not knowing. =\
i'm sure they all give it there best in making the drama.
i really don't get this rating thing in japan.
is that drama called dance drill or something like that?
i should check it out, alot i'm lacking space on my hardrive *ahem*
haha just kidding. these jdrama are taking up my space.
haha i'm sure she's done a find job cheerleading =P
oh yeah can't forget about the acting Naughty
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

oh, lol? hahaha

ahh i see now. how stupid of me not knowing. =\
i'm sure they all give it there best in making the drama.
i really don't get this rating thing in japan.
is that drama called dance drill or something like that?
i should check it out, alot i'm lacking space on my hardrive *ahem*
haha just kidding. these jdrama are taking up my space.
haha i'm sure she's done a find job cheerleading =P
oh yeah can't forget about the acting Naughty

Yeah, it was Dance Drill...it came out during the Summer '06 j-drama season....
i think it was 9 eps....somethign like that
to get the j-dramas faster...get it while it is hot, out on bittorent, like when it just gets released..on bt
check out d-addicts, if you haven't already for bt of the eps
not sure what else she was in, but she looks good in that one.
And you can order her calendar still from, yesasia.com, i think they are still selling them, but not sure how much longer
anyhow, her calendar is the 30cm by 30cm size, A2 sized....not the full wall sized, but more of a desktop size....but if you are into her, i suggest investing 30 bucks for your girl, i thought of it, but i already shelled out nearly 200 bucks for calendars....6 in total. Doh!
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

Yeah, it was Dance Drill...it came out during the Summer '06 j-drama season....
i think it was 9 eps....somethign like that
to get the j-dramas faster...get it while it is hot, out on bittorent, like when it just gets released..on bt
check out d-addicts, if you haven't already for bt of the eps
not sure what else she was in, but she looks good in that one.
And you can order her calendar still from, yesasia.com, i think they are still selling them, but not sure how much longer
anyhow, her calendar is the 30cm by 30cm size, A2 sized....not the full wall sized, but more of a desktop size....but if you are into her, i suggest investing 30 bucks for your girl, i thought of it, but i already shelled out nearly 200 bucks for calendars....6 in total. Doh!

lol, yeah i heard. i should download them while there hot, but its too late for me since i know about them like a few months after there out Doh!
i really hate people who don't seed *looks around* hehehe oops.
ANYWAYS. yeah i've check out d-addicts and i download some dramas off there also i got some from silentregrets which is a good site as well.
i wish i could order stuff online, but i don't have a creditcard nor will my parents ever let me use theirs. hahaha
i wonder if shes looks gorgeous in those calanders =P
i bet she does right >=P
holy, 2 bills, hahaha!
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

lol, yeah i heard. i should download them while there hot, but its too late for me since i know about them like a few months after there out Doh!
i really hate people who don't seed *looks around* hehehe oops.
ANYWAYS. yeah i've check out d-addicts and i download some dramas off there also i got some from silentregrets which is a good site as well.
i wish i could order stuff online, but i don't have a creditcard nor will my parents ever let me use theirs. hahaha
i wonder if shes looks gorgeous in those calanders =P
i bet she does right >=P
holy, 2 bills, hahaha!

dude..you and thygriver must be young or something.....
gosh, must be tough to have those limitations.....and not being able to order anything you want.....Nana would never forgive you...lol rofl j/k
yeah, i am sure she is...i saw the cover off YesAsia.com
when you get to be my age..and save up....well if i had the money, and was smart about it a decade or so ago...you can buy whatevers....a car, house...etc......except a hot j-girlfriend......cause dating by itself....can be very costly in pampering, "woo-ing" the girl to romance....until you get to that step/age....i woudn't worry to much about that.

we seriouly need some Nana Eikura loving....and somebody to post some pix....before i write a novel on her, or some other j-girl. lol Crazy Twisted Bonk
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She is like the main Seventeen model, but yet she's so hard to find good scans of.
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

dude..you and thygriver must be young or something.....
gosh, must be tough to have those limitations.....and not being able to order anything you want.....Nana would never forgive you...lol rofl j/k
yeah, i am sure she is...i saw the cover off YesAsia.com
when you get to be my age..and save up....well if i had the money, and was smart about it a decade or so ago...you can buy whatevers....a car, house...etc......except a hot j-girlfriend......cause dating by itself....can be very costly in pampering, "woo-ing" the girl to romance....until you get to that step/age....i woudn't worry to much about that.

we seriouly need some Nana Eikura loving....and somebody to post some pix....before i write a novel on her, or some other j-girl. lol Crazy Twisted Bonk

yes i'm young, 17 and last year of high school.
i'm sure nana can find it in her heart to forgive me. =)
yes it sucks having those kinds of limit. i really need a job.
=\ i wanna be able to buy my own clothes/stuff for me if you catch my drift. HAHAH kidding.
ya , saving money is alway a good thing. one day i can be able to buy what i want whenever i want.
oh man better save up alot if we actually get a hot/cute japanese girl since they'll be demanding =P LOL but iguess we gotta do what it takes to make her happy =) right? hehe

someones need to hooks us up with some pics
Mr Green

btw, sorry about the long reply i was watching a drama bleh
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now I feel old. I'm gonna be 23 on the 17th...
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

yes i'm young, 17 and last year of high school.
i'm sure nana can find it in her heart to forgive me. =)
yes it sucks having those kinds of limit. i really need a job.
=\ i wanna be able to buy my own clothes/stuff for me if you catch my drift. HAHAH kidding.
ya , saving money is alway a good thing. one day i can be able to buy what i want whenever i want.
oh man better save up alot if we actually get a hot/cute japanese girl since they'll be demanding =P LOL but iguess we gotta do what it takes to make her happy =) right? hehe

someones need to hooks us up with some pics
Mr Green

btw, sorry about the long reply i was watching a drama bleh

well....i suppose since i am now in my 30's, i should know something about girls...and yeah, dating can be sometimes costly....but i think it is worth it.
yeah, study hard, find a job, and work hard....and enjoy life....i think that is a good motto to live by...and treat the girl with respect, and know when to spoil/pamper her, but not too much...lol

yeah, we need some Nana pix....Thygriever?! anyone?
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amtamfan84 wrote:
Now I feel old. I'm gonna be 23 on the 17th...

=P gomen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to: