jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Love/Relationship/Potential Relationship Advice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 113, 114, 115  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fans91 wrote:
no no, I still love her and still have feelings for her...I want advise on what should I say to the officer so I can clear myself up. And ressume to
leading my life like normal like a few days ago...

You know....when I first posted, I thought the original thread was just a regular teenage fantasy. But now that I've read through several pages, you are very serious and I'm just shaking my head. [If I knew you personally, I'd love to whack you behind the head right now].

There's something about your comment about... "I still love her"... For someone you never had a relationship yet use the words "love" and "still have feelings for her"... �@Fans91 �͕ςȂ���ׂ�������܂��B

Dude, I hope your not doing anything to frighten her or feel like she may lose her job. I guess I'm hoping that you did nothing stupid (Like following her a stalker). But then again...since when did stalkers really admit what they are doing. They're not stalking...they're just trying to make conversation...shea right!

I'm not saying your stalking but it's hard for us to know the real truth because we're not there.

Go back to a normal life? Sure but for now.. You realized you f'ed up, so now face the consequences. It's bad enough that if this gets around, you may have put a person you care about in tremendous pain.

I know your young...but instead of thinking for yourself, you should have thought what your actions may be doing to her.

kndy
Fans91

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

please let me clerify, I said I do love her and still have feelings for her..I will never stalk another person or do something intense that will make her lose job or career ...Although I m sure I love her, I am even more aware that I will do not something extreme or insane that will harm us both. Because that can only bring pain to me and her. Tomorrow I will be speaking to an officer. I m afraid that the more i have say the more people will lose trust in me..and I don't want to be exposed. I don't want the situation to repeat it self. I also don't want her to look at me as I m a maniac...so I need advise on what to say tommorow so I can end the problem and return to normal life...

IF I LOVE YOU, I will leave you alone...DENIAL or what else can I do???
TWO PEOPLE HEADED IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, UNEXPECTEDLY I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU...DISTANCE IS TRUE/SAFE LOVE..one word pain
sid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe it's just morning wood.
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fans91 wrote:
I also don't want her to look at me as I m a maniac...so I need advise on what to say tommorow so I can end the problem and return to normal life...

How about "I'm young, I made a comment to a teacher that I regret but I respect Miss ______ and her work and I acknowledge and will abide with the school's decision to not have me in the same class. I apologize for any misunderstandings and trouble that I may have caused."

Keep it simple and don't say much more because the more you talk, the more you are going to keep piling crap on yourself. She may have not told you much about her life but she may be having a great life, have someone else that she loves.

As for you, there are many girls out there. Make sure the next time, she's not a teacher/tutor, she's not married and she's not bi-polar. You'll be fine.

kndy
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sid wrote:

Or you can use Sid's explanation and say that it was the "morning wood" and you were thinking with the wrong head and see what happens next.
Evil

kndy
nagaioyasumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fans91 wrote:
And ressume to leading my life like normal like a few days ago...

Ermmm... you do realise that that is now a next-to-impossible feat, ne? Something of this magnitude, it's going to shake up that prior "placid" lifestyle of yours, so you better prepare yourself for some changes, esp other teacher's attitude towards you.

I think the first thing on your agenda should be getting excellent marks to regain your teacher's confidence. This might sound really harsh to you, but it's probably a lot better to put your so-called "love life" on hold for the time being.[/b]
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fans91 wrote:
ummm...I did squeel on myself, so I have no one to blame except for me. Its my fault, I really don't wanna give up on her...It may seem even
dumber to do something that I will get into more trouble while i m deep waters already. I also I don't wanna be accuse of future faults if things happen to her. So I want to know how to create a good scenario or story so I reverse the fault on the teachers and clear myself.

Of course..It's your fault. If you love her that much FOR GOD SAKE JUST SET HER FREE!!!

Quote:
. [If I knew you personally, I'd love to whack you behind the head right now].

I'm going to be the second to whack his head.

Quote:
I will be speaking to an officer. I m afraid that the more i have say the more people will lose trust in me..and I don't want to be exposed. I don't want the situation to repeat it self. I also don't want her to look at me as I m a maniac...so I need advise on what to say tommorow so I can end the problem and return to normal life...

How about this..Just appologize to that officer and say that you were not thinking clearly and it is just a foolish joke since teenager likes to make foolish joke like that. Saying "I'M SORRY" will not hurt you and first of all don't get defensive if the officer attacking you because it will cause more blunder. SO..keep this in mind...say "I'm sorry first and then you go with the bla-bla excuse of being stupid teenager la di da...etc.." Please do yourself a favor ..make it very sincere.

One more thing.."don't make the same stupid mistake again."
sid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kndy-nt2099 wrote:

[If I knew you personally, I'd love to whack you behind the head right now].

Akakage wrote:

I'm going to be the second to whack his head. "

in the dramas .. the people hitting usually yell "BAKA!"
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sid wrote:

in the dramas .. the people hitting usually yell "BAKA!"

Beat You Omae wa baka! hehe hehehehe...
dummyuser14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im in the topic,rite...let 's talk about my feelings here.....u really know me so much teru2bozu n u really took my heart away!do u know tat ur the ''dream girl'' of my life????_2nd guy here_ she juz wont c me again>>>>
juz feeling so crazy rite now Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy
hey im the looser here,the looser is talking,hahahaha!!!!!
niko2x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sid wrote:
ROFL! rofl
kndy-nt2099 wrote:
How about "I'm young, I made a comment to a teacher that I regret but I respect Miss ______ and her work and I acknowledge and will abide with the school's decision to not have me in the same class. I apologize for any misunderstandings and trouble that I may have caused."

Keep it simple and don't say much more because the more you talk, the more you are going to keep piling crap on yourself. She may have not told you much about her life but she may be having a great life, have someone else that she loves.

As for you, there are many girls out there. Make sure the next time, she's not a teacher/tutor, she's not married and she's not bi-polar. You'll be fine.

kndy
there are a lot of great advice here, fan91, but kndy said it best by this. since your gonna see the officer today, let us know what the results are so you can vent your frustration here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When u fall in love it is so confusing...A lot of question in ur mind ne...Don't know what to do ne...especially if u don't have long flight experience in relationship ne friend...But in real life we don't always get happy ending...we face acceptance and also rejection and it also happened in love...If u are into Jdrama..u can see if u feel u say it..dat's it tell her what u feel...even it is not working out like u expected at least u already give a shot and go along...As I know there are more woman than man in this world so logically man have more options ne....As age growing as time passing u'll definetly learn what love is man..
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bsalez wrote:
As I know there are more woman than man in this world so logically man have more options ne....As age growing as time passing u'll definetly learn what love is man..

Is that really?!! Do you really have more option then?

Basically..women see more Crazy kuruppa men more than decent men.. hehe
Bsalez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ne Akakage ne chan HAi hai but only if da girl look like Megumi in Loveless Avatar ne Wink
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bsalez wrote:
Ne Akakage ne chan HAi hai but only if da girl look like Megumi in Loveless Avatar ne Wink

Naughty hehe Megumi "Bouncy Bubbly Boobs"... Bleah
Oh..well..that's always an attraction to most men in the world. Mr Green
niko2x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

max_san wrote:
im in the topic,rite...let 's talk about my feelings here.....u really know me so much teru2bozu n u really took my heart away!do u know tat ur the ''dream girl'' of my life????_2nd guy here_ she juz wont c me again>>>>
juz feeling so crazy rite now Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy
hey im the looser here,the looser is talking,hahahaha!!!!!
Are you the 3 yr guy or the 'new guy'?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x-san..hahaha..Love that Junichi Okada's bod.. Naughty Lovey Eyes

Ok..for the loooossseerrr guy...don't feel bad about yourself..hang out with your friends to a pub..put on a picture of that girl on the dart board ..and throw some arrows on her.
Bsalez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Boobs Booty legs.....But some men looking for excellent personality..
Such as Understanding,Love,Patience,Trust,Loyalty....last maybe da one who can cook well Mr Green
niko2x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
niko2x-san..hahaha..Love that Junichi Okada's bod.. Naughty Lovey Eyes
thx akakage-chan! it was from a deal i had mad with kouseiya-chan, you can ask her about! Naughty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thats a funny pic niko hehe where'd u get that?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 113, 114, 115  Next
Page 8 of 115

Jump to: