jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Haikei, Chichiue-sama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Haikei, Chichiue-sama Reply with quote Back to top

Details are on the front page. I just can't wait to watch Nino in a series again.. Would anybody know if this was done pre or post Letters from Iwo Jima?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Front page of what?

And shouldn't this be in the J-Ent forum? Head Scratch
krim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she's reverted to a newbie!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

krim wrote:
she's reverted to a newbie!

Should I delete all of her posts down to single digits? hehe hehe
krim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awe.. that's too mean.. at least leave her double digitis... i think 11 is enough.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Front page of what?

And shouldn't this be in the J-Ent forum? Head Scratch

Hahahaha.. I put it in gendiscussions... fine..

I'm a dummy. I totally forgot how to make a new one.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ainangst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Haikei, Chichiue-sama Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:
Details are on the front page. I just can't wait to watch Nino in a series again.. Would anybody know if this was done pre or post Letters from Iwo Jima?

post Letters From Iwo Jima.
Did you manage to watch Letters yet?

Just ramdom info, the drama special Sukoshi Ongaeshi Ga Dekita Kana where Nino have to shave his head for the role of a cancer stricken boy is done pre Letters From Iwo Jima. Its now showing at Hawaii KikuTV.

I'm really excited about Haikei. It sounded very promising & the love interest Kuroki Mesia is a really exotic looking beauty. It would be interesting to see the chemistry between those two.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this a drama or a movie??
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Is this a drama or a movie??

Dorama desu.
ainangst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its a drama

here's the info from jade_frost at the upcoming dramas thread:

Haikei Chichiue-sama
Station: Fuji TV
Time: Thursdays, 10.00pm
Cast: Ninomiya Kazunari, Takashima Reiko, Umemiya Tatsuo, Kuroki Meisa, Yachigusa Kaoru, Takahashi Katsumi
Synopsis: With an established restaurant in Kagurazaka, Tokyo as the setting, this comedy which follows the male protagonist as he searches for his father, is full of laughter and tears. Written by famous Japanese screenwriter, Kuramoto Sou, the drama will continue in the comedic vein that characterised his popular family drama, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama, 31 years ago. The drama also reunites Kuramoto with Ninomiya Kazunari who starred in the previous drama he wrote, Yasashii Jikan.

can you please move this thread to the drama section?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ainangst wrote:
its a drama

here's the info from jade_frost at the upcoming dramas thread:

Haikei Chichiue-sama
Station: Fuji TV
Time: Thursdays, 10.00pm
Cast: Ninomiya Kazunari, Takashima Reiko, Umemiya Tatsuo, Kuroki Meisa, Yachigusa Kaoru, Takahashi Katsumi
Synopsis: With an established restaurant in Kagurazaka, Tokyo as the setting, this comedy which follows the male protagonist as he searches for his father, is full of laughter and tears. Written by famous Japanese screenwriter, Kuramoto Sou, the drama will continue in the comedic vein that characterised his popular family drama, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama, 31 years ago. The drama also reunites Kuramoto with Ninomiya Kazunari who starred in the previous drama he wrote, Yasashii Jikan.

can you please move this thread to the drama section?

Done.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SUbs already available in D-addicts.

I thought this was going to be a comedy. All I see so far ar tinges of hilarity, but not all out funny unlike Eraitokoro Yomeide Shimatta! with Nakama Yukie
Tulipsuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the first episode, I didn't really like it.
---------
first post in this forum Applaud
monta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nino... Beaten

can't wait to see this one

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Review: 8/10

When I watched the first episode of Haikei, Chichiue-sama I felt overwhelmed and confused. There was a lot of information being given about the various characters and the opening situation to the plot. The episode seemed to fly by and I only had a grasp of what was happening.

The second episode clarified a few things for me�c but only a few. I began wondering if this was going to be another one of those dramas that I have to force myself to complete. By the time I had finished episode 5, however, my opinion had changed.

This is a very well written drama. The story has a lot of depth and breadth, and gradually brings about different elements that are applicable to the overall storyline. Each character, even the minor characters, are developed as much as their character needs and you therefore really get a sense of connectedness and unification. The varying relationships make sense. For example, the relationship between Ippei and his mother, Yukino-chan, is rather unconventional�c and yet when you are exposed to their situation in depth and the character traits of each, their relationship makes perfect sense.

I personally found the main character, Ippei, rather hard to like. He�fs boring, corky, lame, and somewhat selfish. He�fs SUPPOSED to be all these things�c it just so happens that I get frustrated with these qualities in a man. Yumeko, around whom the characters gravitate, was cute and likable, though sometimes annoying. My favourite characters were Yukino-chan, Ritsuko-san, and Tokio. All three were perfectly cast and truly portrayed their characters in a believable, emotional success. Yukino-chan was incredibly believable, as is expected of Takashima Reiko. I�fve always enjoyed her in other dramas, but she�fs not one of my favourites.

There is no definite conclusion to the storyline, but that�fs okay. The drama is meant to capture a time in Ippei�fs life, and because life will always continue, the lack of ending didn�ft effect the drama over all.

This drama is made upon its characters, with a solid storyline to unify them.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chcjk2000

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is one of the best dramas in recent years. The cinematography and music is superb and the cast is excellent. It reminds me of one of those french films. The innocence of Ninomi and the beauty of Kuroki won't hurt either.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chcjk2000 wrote:
I think this is one of the best dramas in recent years. The cinematography and music is superb and the cast is excellent. It reminds me of one of those french films. The innocence of Ninomi and the beauty of Kuroki won't hurt either.

Watch Yasashii Jikan...same scriptwriter.
xploring

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps I expected too much, but overall I was disappointed.
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

I enjoyed the lighter moments, all the bits with japanese culture, the streets/neighbourhood was beautifully filmed, the black and white stills at the end of each episode, and the theme songs.

4 mp3 files, including Papier and the ending theme song(Hand?), by Moriyama Ryoko

http://www.divshare.com/download/3713281-5dd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: