jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Files of Silver Wolf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eiko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 10:57 pm    Post subject: Files of Silver Wolf Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, anyone know where i can get sypnosis on Files of Silver Wolf or other KinKi Kids' dorama's sypnosis through the net? Or please recommand some homepages where i can get sypnosis. THANKS!!!

eiko
Jon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Eiko,

Another Kinki Kids' dorama fan? Glad to hear from you.

So far, I have yet to come across any website that details the storyline of Koichi's latest, "Files of Silver Wolf". From what I have heard, it shares quite a number of similarities with Tsuyoshi's "Kindaichi Case Files" and even Kimura's "Hero".

Anyway, here are a couple of informative websites on doramas in general, of which Kinki doramas (though not all) have appeared.

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/6984/japserm.htm
http://www.nt2099.com/DORAMA/ (temporarily down)

A detailed synopsis of Tsuyoshi's "Summer Snow" can be read from

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/5324/index.html

A few famous Kinki dorama titles you will probably enjoy include "To Heart", "Summers' Snow" and "Kindaichi Case Files". Do not neglect the less popular ones; in particular, you should not miss classics like "Tenshi Ga Kieta Machi" and "Wakaba No Koro". Currently, I am watching "Ningen.Shikkasu", which seem promising.

There are quite a number of people in this forum who are fond of Kinki doramas as well; hopefully, they will have more to add to my list!

Regards,
Jon
Stephanie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

domo jon & eiko,
how can i miss out on contributing abt KinKi Kids dorama? adding on to jon's list of KinKi doramas : miman city (both of them), harmonia (koichi only), ao no jidai(tsuyoshi only), ps genki shunpei desue (koichi only), aiken roshinante no sainan (tsuyoshi only), kimi no tame ni mirai..i'll be back (tsuyoshi only)..

watch out for koichi's new dorama, most probably releasing in singapore sometime in july : rookie!

ja!

stephanie
Jon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the earlier warning on the depressing "Ningen.Shikkasu", which is really quite rivetting in a brutal way. Although it gets really uncomfortable watching Koichi as a disturbed youth...

Although "Summer's Snow" and "Tenshi Ka Ga Mieta" are hot on my "must-buy" list, "Ningen.Shikasu" has revived some nostalgia for Kinki doramas that star both Tsuyoshi and Koichi.

Somehow, although these doramas are a little dated, I feel that they are nevertheless compelling and intimately tragic and heartwarming. And their screen chemistry simply sizzles (especially in "Wakaba No Koro" - cannot resist saying this again!) - their performances really serve well in exploring the friendship theme.

Looks like I should be purchasing "Minman City" next instead! After which I shall head for their individual doramas...

Regards,
Jon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Jon and Stephanie!

Wow, I only wish I could run out and watch ALL the KinKi Kids doramas right away! Well, I have seen "Tenshi Ka Gieta Machi" (twice!) and thought Kou-chan did a great job. Ditto for "Harmonia" (he looked sooo good!) and "PS Genki Shunpei". I *loved* "Summer Snow" and cried and cried! Tsuyoshi deserves an award for it! I liked Tsuyoshi in "To Heart" and recommend it. He plays a more stoic and reserved character than usual and it's kind of appealing. I own "I'll be Back" and "Wakaba No Koro" but haven't had the chance to watch them yet. I don't know when I'll get a copy of "Ningen. Shikkasu" but my friend said he may get it soon.

Sadly, since I don't know Japanese, and can only read a very little Chinese, if they do not have Eng. subs or a summary, I cannot get the whole story and may miss some important dialog. I am afraid that if I watch "Ningen" without knowing all the details, it won't impact me as much. Very frustrating!! Still, I watch the doramas all the time, anyway, and I really do think the addition of either of the KinKi Kids in the show is a benefit!

Now, if only I could get a hold of the other doramas you have mentioned with the Kids in them...!

Ja!
eiko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey guest, you're just like me!! hahaha
i bought to heart recently and i'm aiming to buy summer snow and minman city next. man, i just can't wait for rookie starring koichi!!!
Susie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2001 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Eiko!

For some reason these last few times I'm posting, even tho I'm logged in it shows as guest! Wah..?

Yes, I noticed that you and I both share the same love for the doramas even though we do not know the language. I can say to us and other fans like us...minna san ganbaru!

I added my dorama list to the site list, if you'd like to see what I've watched in the 14 months since I discovered doramas last year. If you find good sites and links for summaries, please post them so others will know too, okay? Until then, let's help each other out if we get stuck and want details on a dorama! I may be able to find some answers for you, and you can do the same ne? Glad to know we are both here together. =)

Ja!
eiko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2001 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woh!! You sure have a list of dorama's!! I'm planning to buy Rosinante, Summer Snow and Strawberry on the Short Cake. I already got the sypnosis for SS and S.O.S. The address is this one
http://www.geocities.com/morikai/indek.html
I got the SS and S.O.S supnosis from there. She (the creator of the homepage) wrote everything in detail and the scripts even!!!! But beware, some dorama's she didn't complete and she stopped. Those which aren't updated for a long time and dorama's episode are not until 11 or 12, better don't 'save' it into your pc... waste of space because she won't continue!! Majo no Jouken, Taiyo wa Shizumanai, Beautiful Life's sypnosis are in full.
And also Shunji's Dorama Universe (I lost the address, go to yahoo and look for that page [Shuji's Dorama Universe])
He never update the site anymore and he have a list of dorama's. Some he already finish all episodes, some are either halfway or he never started it at all!!!
Where are you from???
I'm from Malaysia.

Eiko
eiko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2001 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oopss...
i'm planning to buy News no Onna (Probaly after its shown finish in my local TV station) and perhaps Shomuni (REALLY FUNNNY, CRACKS ME UP).
News no Onna, i only read a few sypnosis provide by my cousin. Its really intresting. Shomuni is currently showing in my local tv station.
Susie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2001 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Eiko!

I did check out those sites. CJ is really very detailed with her dorama synopses, but yes, she sometimes takes a while and we have to be patient, ne? I just watched Taiyowa with Takky (finished it yesterday) and thanks to her summaries I knew everything going on. I am lucky, too, b'cuz one of my friends sometimes get copies of doramas from other ppl and they have English subs. They are shown in the past on various Japanese tv stations around America, I think, and ppl tape them and then share. I did see News No Onna with subs b'cuz he let me borrow his tapes. Same with SS and recently, To Heart. I really want to watch SOS but will wait for the summaries to be done. I think there are many more doramas I can watch in the meantime. Next I will watch Itazura Na Kiss with Kassy since I have the synopses for that one. Did you see it yet? Everyone seems to say it is really good, and I do like Kassy a lot.

Let me know of any other doramas you are interested in and if you have had problems finding any summaries, maybe I know of some and can point them out to you.

Oh, and I am very far away from the home of doramas...I live in Los Angeles!

Ja!
eiko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ei, i thought america got sell doramas in english sub which is why my cous, who stay in la too i think, i bugged her to buy for me japanese doramas with english sub. so what do ya think about News no Onna, issit nice??? and Taiyowa? I read the sypnosis and i found it really intresting, i wonder if you also did when you watch it? And also Summer Snow. I watched Itazura na Kiss alredi. Its really really really really funny!! You must watch it!!!!!!
Good Tree

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched a couple of its epsoides some time back. If i remeber correctly Its about a guy actor my koichi who has two personalities caused by some sort of brain abnormality.
One personality is an average joe while the other is some sort of genius who is good at solving mysteries. But the genius is abit evil to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: