jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kato Natsuki
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordViN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Kato Natsuki Reply with quote Back to top

Profile:

from Drama Wiki:

Name: �����Ċ�
Name (romaji): Kato Natsuki
Profession: Actress
Date of birth: 1985-July-26
Birthplace: Honjo City, Akita Prefecture, Japan
Height: 168cm
Weight: 45kg
Star sign: Leo
Blood type: AB
Talent agency: Dimenstion Blue

External Links:

Official site

Natsuki Blog (I think is fan made)

Dramas:

* Hana Yori Dango 2 (TBS, 2007)
* Attack No.1 (2005)
* GO!GO!HEAVEN!, TV Tokyo (2005)
* Koinu no Waltz (2004)
* Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (2003)
* A Letter From Virtuagirl (2001)

Movies:

* Battle Royale 2 (2003)
* Kamen Rider Ryuki: Final Episode as Kirishima Miho/Kamen Rider Femme (2002)

from Wikipediai:

She is famous for anime, tokusatsu and video game addict. Although she has an attractive face and figure, she is especially known as anime otaku in Japanese entertainment world. She declared a big fan of Gundam series and Slayers openly. She is a fan of Megumi Hayashibara and Hikaru Midorikawa. She has stated that her dream is getting married to Mobile Suit Gundam Wing's Heero Yuy. In addition, she hosted an anime information program called "Nakki Punch" (�i�b�L�[�p���`) by Animax from 2002 to 2004 by her request of appearance in programs related with anime.

She is known for loving cosplay, she wore clothes of Lamia Loveless when she appeared in Super Robot Wars: Original Generation 2's television commercial, wore Gothic Lolita fashion and she appeared in public. (She allegedly purchased her Goth Loli clothes by paying her expenses for about 50, 000 yen.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she also cosplayed Rei Ayanami (Neo Genesis Evangelion) promoting somekind of fanbook (Evangelion Chronicle). In celebration of their 10 anniversary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is a very good actor and very pretty too. I notice her after watching Hana yori Dango season 2.

Feel free to add info , pictures or comments on her. Especially Pictures they are hard to find. Fingers crossed

Last edited by lordViN on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! i remember who she was in Attack No.1 now hehe hehe hehe Beaten

She's hilarious in HYD 2 Applaud Applaud Applaud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(click on image for full size)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few images:

Last edited by lordViN on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
lordViN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(click on image for full size)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more:

Last edited by lordViN on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
lordViN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

more images: (click on image for full size)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by lordViN on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she looks soo pretty in hana yori dango 2
lordViN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:
she looks soo pretty in hana yori dango 2

I Absolutely agree with you, she is gorgeous!!

she is very good at cosplaying too. she is tall, pretty, and loves anime. what else would you ask of a Japanese girl.
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lordViN wrote:

I Absolutely agree with you, she is gorgeous!!

she is very good at cosplaying too. she is tall, pretty, and loves anime. what else would you ask of a Japanese girl.

indeed, beautiful. i like the clothes she wears in there hehe

how tall is she exactly?
ShinYo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

how tall is she exactly?

It has been wrote at the first post above this page hehe
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:

It has been wrote at the first post above this page hehe

true, but i would like to know in...how do you say... like 5'3 or 5'4
lordViN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

true, but i would like to know in...how do you say... like 5'3 or 5'4

I think its like 5'6.
It is that tall for you?? I want to know because I think that she is tall for a Japanese Women which is a very good thing.

Last edited by lordViN on Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lordViN wrote:

I think its like 5'6.
It is that tall for you?? I want to know because I think that she is tall for a Japanese Women.

That is quite tall for a japanese woman. She's my height, if not a cm or so taller Sweat Sweat

Isn't average height for a japanese or asian woman 5'2 or 5'3???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

That is quite tall for a japanese woman. She's my height, if not a cm or so taller Sweat Sweat

Isn't average height for a japanese or asian woman 5'2 or 5'3???

The average height for japanese women is about 157.2 cm or 5' 2 according to wikipedia.
lordViN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

more images: (click on image for full size)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

]

The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lordViN wrote:

I think its like 5'6.
It is that tall for you?? I want to know because I think that she is tall for a Japanese Women which is a very good thing.

not really.
i'm about 5'9 hehe
but yeah its very high compared to the rest of them
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like K.T. missed out another one:

Natsuki Kato announces her marriage on her blog

Kato Natsuki announced on her blog on 6 June that she had married her boyfriend on the same day. In her blog entry, she revealed that she had been dating her husband for some time and is older than her. She hopes to build a warm and cheerful family with him which can withstand tough times.

Source: Sanspo
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Natsuki Kato pregnant with her first child

Actress Kato Natsuki made an appearance at the 'Kobe Collection 2016 SPRING/SUMMER' on March 12th and announced that she is pregnant with her first child. She said "I can't walk the runway as I usually do, and I'm not even wearing heels. I'm sure a lot of you have noticed, I have a baby inside of me."

The actress is expected to give birth this summer.

Kato married a non-celebrity man on June 6, 2014, then held her wedding reception in March of the following year.

Source: Model Press
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ And it's a girl.

Natsuki Kato has a baby daughter

Kato Natsuki announced through her blog on 8 July that she had given birth to her first daughter the previous day. In her statement, she said that the baby was born at 7.19pm and weighed 3,118 grams at birth. She expressed her joy at her daughter being a Tanabata girl and was touched when she heard the baby cry loudly for the first time. Kato said that she and the baby are doing well. Although she is still unsure about what lies ahead for her in motherhood, she will try to shower lots of love on her beloved daughter.

Kato married a web designer in June 2014 and announced her pregnancy during the Kobe Collection fashion show in March this year.

Source: Sponichi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't know she was pregnant again. ashamed

Kato Natsuki gives birth to second child

On February 20, actress Kato Natsuki updated her Instagram account and announced the birth of her second child, a baby boy.

She wrote, "During this pregnancy, there was a period when I was always ill. I spent many days full of anxiety. However, he was born without any problems! He moved around a lot during birth. Right after his head and shoulders came out, his legs stretched out and came out like a rocket."

She continued, "He immediately let out a healthy cry, and continued crying for some time until the moment he was in my arms. With a gentle face, he stopped crying, and when I talked to him, he tried his best to open his eyes and look at me. He is already being a dutiful son. I want to raise him to become a kind and courageous boy with a lot of personality who will protect his sister and mom."

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aren't going to sneak by me this time. Bleah

Natsuki Kato pregnant with third child

On September 1st, actress Natsuki Kato announced via her YouTube channel that she is currently pregnant with her third child.

When she filmed the video, Kato was four months pregnant. She said, "I am currently pregnant with my third. I haven't announced it yet since I haven't entered my stable period. However, when this video uploads, it will be an announcement after entering my stable period."

She continued, "I wanted to film a video and start YouTube earlier, but when I wanted to film, I learned about my pregnancy. Then I had morning sickness." She explained, "Since this is my third, I should've been used to it, but it was really bad. It was difficult for me to get up. I would've felt better if I threw up, but I couldn't. That continued for about a month. It was really bad... So I decided to start YouTube when my morning sickness went away."

On her YouTube channel, Kato plans to upload videos of her lifestyle and cooking. In particular, she mentioned that she will be sharing pregnancy meals as well as baby food.

Source: Oricon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: