jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Trader and Seller Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konawaena66

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: tikleabubble aka dura Reply with quote Back to top

has any traded with tikleabubble, i am having problems with this trader. over a month ago i sent $ for a trade and to his date no response.

please provide feed back, i hope this is an isolated incident
Hanashimi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: tikleabubble aka dura Reply with quote Back to top

konawaena66 wrote:
has any traded with tikleabubble, i am having problems with this trader. over a month ago i sent $ for a trade and to his date no response.

please provide feed back, i hope this is an isolated incident

Back in March I had sent my series of Hakusen Nagashi for them to use the subtitles.. I was promised a copy of their new one which was to be much better quality. I've PM'd many times and never got a response. I guess I won't be getting it Grumble

Here is even a copy of the post they left after I had sent it.. that was 6 months ago..

Quote:
tikleabubble

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I almost forgot

+1 positive for hanashimi for sending me hakusen nagashi...this trade is gonna take a while to complete lol

Good luck.. keep us posted please!

Eve, Dramadrama, Geezer, Ruroshin, Gloria, Mieaks, MaskMaker, Nthor82, Skywalker, Baysidepd, Peggy, nsk, ran_omi, MonsterZero, kittymelody, Lilypad, AznDramaGrl, bling, bbgirl03, melbo365, limpaway, Krim, pinksakura2000
Hanashimi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Update on Tikleabubble...

Received a PM from her today stating she will send out a couple of discs of my drama.. said she's been really busy.

konawaena66, maybe you'll get a reply from her soon as well..
good luck!!

Eve, Dramadrama, Geezer, Ruroshin, Gloria, Mieaks, MaskMaker, Nthor82, Skywalker, Baysidepd, Peggy, nsk, ran_omi, MonsterZero, kittymelody, Lilypad, AznDramaGrl, bling, bbgirl03, melbo365, limpaway, Krim, pinksakura2000
Hanashimi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanashimi wrote:
Update on Tikleabubble...

Received a PM from her today stating she will send out a couple of discs of my drama.. said she's been really busy.

konawaena66, maybe you'll get a reply from her soon as well..
good luck!!

Update...
been 2 weeks since Tikleabubble said she was sending my discs..
still have not received anything or any contact again.

AznDramaGrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Current great trades with:

Rachael Murray (Bejamin Carson)
Jennie Pham (Tran Pham)
Keith Nakashima
Mikki Visitacion
Chiu Lau
Amanda Bui
dramadrama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Successful trades with

nthor82
Hanashimi

Applaud

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another fun trade with nthor! Mr Green
Shizuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Successfully finished a smooth blank trade with miimii Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I successfully completed a trade with Gork
She sent me Mukodono and I sent her blank DVD's
She was very fast and very very friendly
Arigato Gozaimasu Bow Victory! Peace! Jumpie
chika_shia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had good trades with:

Hanashimi
hmm_yeh
Mask Maker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome trade with Elisan! Very professional packaging!
Highly recommended trader!
Reference: Dramadrama 4x(C), likwdasian 2X(C), Murdocknakashima 2X (C), Sasori 2X (C), NSK(C), Mieaks(C), Nthor82 2X(C) ,Hanashimi (C) , Shizuru(C), Rokutanda 4X (C), Yoshin (C), baysidepd (C) ,lovejdorama (C), Oni (C),chaircrzd (C),Sophia2002(C)
~gshock99~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

recently had a great transation with Hanashimi! Thank you again! Dancing i was thinking i'd never be able to find that drama
�����‚��D���`�� ^w^
Hanashimi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:06 pm Post subject:
tikleabubble wrote:
I almost forgot

+1 positive for hanashimi for sending me hakusen nagashi...this trade is gonna take a while to complete lol

It is now a year and a week later and I've never recieved my discs as promised. Last response was in October 2006 stating she was sending my discs in a couple of days.. it is now 5 months later.. no replies to my PM's and no discs to be heard of. I know someone else on the forum had problems not receiving things either. "Beware"

AZNLee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Recently completed a great trade with miimii; rly lives up to her reputation.

small problem on postage but no biggie at all
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Angel raptor is the best Reply with quote Back to top

Angel's site is back up:

http://angel.brianbuirge.com/

I have dealt with her for years. she is honest, quick, cheap and has the largest selection I've ever seen. She has my highest endorsement for buying asadoras, doramas in all Asian genres.
On one purchase there was an unplayable disc. She immediately sent me a replacement via priority mail at no extra cost.

If you can't find something in bit torrent, she will probably have it.

Applaud
shin2

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cori wrote:
^ Interesting site. Do you happen to know how much she charges ? It's not written on her site as far as I can tell.

You can contact her via e-mail ([email protected]). As Ralphm1999 pointed out, she has a truly extensive collection with titles you can't find anywhere else. For someone like me who favors pre-2000 dorama, Taiga series, and Asadora series, she is the best source for them. She is wonderful to deal with and very helpful.
sadacori

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info shin2! I ordered some dramas from Angel's site (Onsen e Ikou/Women of the Onsen 1,2,3) and she sent it in a snap. The quality is pretty good as far as I can tell and it was all reasonably priced. I will definitely buy from her again and I highly recommend her site. (Jeez, this sounds like my typical ebay comment. Bleah )

Currently watching: Netflix stuff
shin2

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cori wrote:
Thanks for the info shin2! I ordered some dramas from Angel's site (Onsen e Ikou/Women of the Onsen 1,2,3) and she sent it in a snap. The quality is pretty good as far as I can tell and it was all reasonably priced. I will definitely buy from her again and I highly recommend her site. (Jeez, this sounds like my typical ebay comment. Bleah )

You're welcome. As I stated previously, she is great to deal with and has many titles most other traders don't have, like Women of Onsen. BTW, I really liked the first two seasons of that series--lots of goofy humor and Takako Kato is so engaging. There have been at least five seasons of this dorama aired in Japan, but only three have been English subtitled and shown in the U.S.
sadacori

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shin2 wrote:

You're welcome. As I stated previously, she is great to deal with and has many titles most other traders don't have, like Women of Onsen. BTW, I really liked the first two seasons of that series--lots of goofy humor and Takako Kato is so engaging. There have been at least five seasons of this dorama aired in Japan, but only three have been English subtitled and shown in the U.S.

Yup, I agree that she's wonderful. I just got an email from her saying that if there's anything wrong with the DVDs, to let her know and she'll replace them. Such great service. Smile

And as for WotO, I loved the first 2 seasons too (3, not so much), so I wish that JN Productions (or whoever did the subs in Hawaii) would translate 4 and 5 too. Those of us in Hawaii have been waiting for those asadora for a long time now and I wish they'd stop focusing on the Taiga dramas so much. Sad

Currently watching: Netflix stuff
shin2

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cori wrote:

Yup, I agree that she's wonderful. I just got an email from her saying that if there's anything wrong with the DVDs, to let her know and she'll replace them. Such great service. Smile

And as for WotO, I loved the first 2 seasons too (3, not so much), so I wish that JN Productions (or whoever did the subs in Hawaii) would translate 4 and 5 too. Those of us in Hawaii have been waiting for those asadora for a long time now and I wish they'd stop focusing on the Taiga dramas so much. Sad

Ah, so you're a local gal. Lucky you. Hawaii people are so fortunate to have channels like KIKU and NGN to get their dorama fix, along with other interesting Japanese programming. Plus, of course, having access to all that ono food.
Yeah, the first two seasons of WotO were very entertaining; the third was very disappointing. Still, I wonder why KIKU decided not to televise subsequent seasons? I thought it was a popular series.
Period dramas are like cockroaches; you can't get rid of 'em. Personally, I like the yearly NHK Taiga series though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 43 of 52

Jump to: