jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Love/Relationship/Potential Relationship Advice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 113, 114, 115  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dummyuser14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup,that is so right...
go on with my life??
life is simple but think i juz wanna make it harder so that it will b more interesting,hehehehe... Wink Wink
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok..if you want to torture yourself Beaten by this foolish situation. Just keep the clandestine..(secret affair). Sooner or later her current boyfriend or his friends will find out about you two then you can have her all to yourself ... Evil Evil Evil Naughty hehe
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kndy-nt2099 wrote:
Ehhh? A discussion of "sticky" and "long distance love". �����B�����BEww.... Twisted �`���R�@�o���@�ł��B
hey u know what i mean, dont misunderstood Rolling eyes

wow doramafan Applaud thats very encouraging to hear.. congrats! Mr Green

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

max_san wrote:

i think she still unsure/hesitant of wut she wana do....she juz dont wana c me again,but...when i say tat i wana c her at her place,she said 'ok'...
i dont want tat im the only tat really3 wanna c her,but she dont....
i juz love her n i never ever loved anyone more than i love her...y?...
it is subjective>>>>>juz dont wana loose her..

Looks to me as if she's chosen her old b.f. over you already. Plus, she's not even coming onto this site and asking the love doctors for their opinions.
Sorry dude, I think she's made up her mind already.
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

Looks to me as if she's chosen her old b.f. over you already. Plus, she's not even coming onto this site and asking the love doctors for their opinions.
Sorry dude, I think she's made up her mind already.

I think so too..but like I said if you're so determined..go ahead with the head-to-head part..you might ruin her life too you know. If you care so much abt her well-being..just set the girl free. It seems to me, she's no longer hanging out here anymore. Has she ever post anything here for your concern?!

Off topic:
Crazy Am I being paranoid here? Is this a real life drama? or is it just making it up...cause if the two of you making up story like this..well, I'm not amused. It's just that the two of you are so couragous of letting the whole world know abt your problem.. (salute!!)
Forgive me for saying this out loud here..I hope you're not upset, both of you I mean.
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Off topic:
Crazy Am I being paranoid here? Is this a real life drama? or is it just making it up...cause if the two of you making up story like this..well, I'm not amused. It's just that the two of you are so couragous of letting the whole world know abt your problem.. (salute!!)
Forgive me for saying this out loud here..I hope you're not upset, both of you I mean.

Yeah, gotta give the guy "props" for confessing his love here.
Man that dude has some balls! *LOL*
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
hey u know what i mean, dont misunderstood Rolling eyes

I thought it was funny. Nut

MixxDreamer wrote:
wow doramafan Applaud thats very encouraging to hear.. congrats! Mr Green

That is very encouraging! Especially for all those who are going through it now.....
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

That is very encouraging! Especially for all those who are going through it now.....

or Over with it.. Beaten Mr Green

Quote:
they watch too much damn Dramas

hehe That's right... Nut
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
or Over with it.. Beaten Mr Green

Touche!
hydea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dont be greedy there girl...

i wish i could found the man in my dream,,,

choose well and dont be sory bout it...

choose the one who will love u truly...

Nut
niko2x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Only a matter of time until people put up their phone numbers and pics!! *LOL*
don't know about numbers, but y'all know where the pictures are. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
don't know about numbers, but y'all know where the pictures are. Wink

Not exactly the kind of pictures like you see in the "People Store"! hehe
teru teru bozu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: waaaaaaaa!!! Reply with quote Back to top

alloo..i'm back here!gosh..i i thot dat nobody interested to share my topic. Guess i was wrong?hi,max!got ur sms juz now....sory for this while.I'm busy like a bee now days.Don't even get enuf rest for myself.Lastnite i slept around 4 a.m juz to finish my assignment.Gosh! Google
teru teru bozu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: hmmmm... Reply with quote Back to top

Life is a mess wite now!heheheh Nut But i'm leaving it for a while cuz i'm consentrating on my final exams which juz around the corner! Sweat Last nite i watch this show by the korean students.So wonderful! Applaud
teru teru bozu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: my words Reply with quote Back to top

i've made my decision oredi......i'll be with my boyfriend.But it doesnt mean that i can't be friend with the 2nd guy wite?lets frienship leads the way...i don't wanna build a hate feeling with anyone.I'll juz b me..juz me and let them be juz them.
Tekanan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great confidence there.
i salute your self esteem.....if that's what it's called...
[i don't have high self esteem anyway....]
good luck in your future and your exams!
dummyuser14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: my words Reply with quote Back to top

teru teru bozu wrote:
i've made my decision oredi......i'll be with my boyfriend.But it doesnt mean that i can't be friend with the 2nd guy wite?lets frienship leads the way...i don't wanna build a hate feeling with anyone.I'll juz b me..juz me and let them be juz them.

actually i do support of anything tat u gonna do..
let's juz be friends then..but wont u c me?
a friend doesnt make her ''friend'' lost rite..

i hope tat u'll b happy wf ur bf,but as ur brother said,me,myself dont want u 2b sad in the future,please...
i really3 dont want my ''friend'' tat i loved n love so much,be sad,ok!

it's hard 4 me,so hard 2 get my life straight..u ask me 2 go on wf my life but im juz so ''lost''....subjective ''lost''

u b urself,please b urself,coz i like u bcoz of wut u r..dont change urself..im always here 4u,hey,wut's a friend 4,right?

miss u 2 soooo much!!

i love u forever... Sad
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: my words Reply with quote Back to top

teru teru bozu wrote:

max_san wrote:

i hope tat u'll b happy wf ur bf,but as ur brother said,me,myself dont want u 2b sad in the future,please...

it's hard 4 me,so hard 2 get my life straight..u ask me 2 go on wf my life but im juz so ''lost''....subjective ''lost''

u b urself,please b urself,coz i like u bcoz of wut u r..dont change urself..im always here 4u,hey,wut's a friend 4,right?

miss u 2 soooo much!!

i love u forever... Sad

...........................................................................................................
fatma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude... hey fren thank 4 ur advise.... really love to heard that...

MixxDreamer, Akakage, kndy-nt2099 and other frens.. thanks 4 ur support.. we will get enggage by this march.. hehe really luv him. so much ..

luv u all too.... Big Grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: my words Reply with quote Back to top

max_san wrote:

miss u 2 soooo much!!

i love u forever... Sad

heh? Crazy doiu koto desu ka?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 113, 114, 115  Next
Page 12 of 115

Jump to: