jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Nakatani Miki
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miki_nakatani_fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: Nakatani Miki Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to spread the word around that there is now an English fan site dedicated to Miki Nakatani.

It has a picture gallery, cm + pv screenshots, photobook samples and will soon feature synopses of dramas and movies starring Miki. There is also a full discography!

Check it out:

Frontier...a Miki Nakatani fan site

Applaud
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice!!
thanks for sharing! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heya miki_nakatani_fan! Welcome to the forum!
I like her as well. I just checked out the site, quite detailed! Thanks for sharing! Didn't know she was a singer till now, hehe. Gotta look for her music Big Grin

Lacks sex appeal Sweat

I actually prefer Miki havin long hair Smile
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah
she's pretty in otousan Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miki_nakatani_fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm working on a different layout because to me this layout works fine until the "image gallery" part. It's not a great layout for an image gallery with 100+ pictures!!

And speaking of "lacking sex appeal"...the ones of Miki and the mystery guy definitely don't lack any of that! Google

Thanks for the compliments! ^_^ I thought it was time someone made an english site for her.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cool...~ loved her in renai hensachi.. with that groovy okada junichi.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW! You were behind the site? I thought you found a decent fan site of Miki Nakatani *surprised* I'd like to congratulate you for havin an-all-about-Miki site, and furthermore it's in English! Be sure to update the site as well. Btw Most of the pics in the image gallery don't work Sad
orenji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha...

I love the site! ^_^ hehe

And yeah, some thumbnails of the images doesn't show up~ Smile

I also prefer her with long hair. I think short hair doesn't really suit Miki~

3Peace...
Orenji
miki_nakatani_fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for letting me know about the links...I started this for a Dreamweaver class I'm taking and I don't really like using it to make image galleries.

i'm more of a 'notepad' type of designer.

i'm also in the middle of moving my site somewhere off of my school server.

there'll be a forum up for the site soon and i'll fix the picture links and also i will be adding some pictures i just got. (Miki Nakatani and Kahimi Karie in H magazine)
niko2x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, this is a nice site, good job Thumbsup . I, too, am another one who prefers her in long hair.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: bring it back! Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh! What happened to the site? Nakatani Miki is my current obession! Come back site come back! Crazy Sweat
Geezer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was pretty sad to see the Miki site in English vanish as well.

She's been my "current" obsession since I saw my first episode of "Keizoku" in 2000. And since then, she's never failed to impress the heck out of me.

From "Keizoku" to "Christmas in Summer" to "R-17" to "Dad" to movies like "Ringu2" and "Chaos" she just jumps off the screen.

There's never any question as to who the star is, when Miki's on TV or in a movie.

And most impressive of all, I've actually liked all of the shows I've seen her in.
orenji

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah....

She's really good. Smile

I can't wait to see her in the korean movie titled "Hotel Venus" where Kusanagi Tsuyoshi is in the movie as well... hehe

3Peace...
Orenji
rastelou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Geezer"]I was pretty sad to see the Miki site in English vanish as well.

hey all, according to miki_nakatani_fan, the site is currently undergoing a revamp so it will be back online at a later date. Applaud

not sure when, but it may not be so soon cos miki_nakatani_fan has to juggle lotsa stuff right now. so let's keep our fingers crossed! i'll post more news on the site as and when i receive it.

cheers!
rastelou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'll post more news on the site as and when i receive it.

i meant, "i'll post more news ABOUT the site here as and when i receive it." Smile
Geezer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Hotel Venus Reply with quote Back to top

Orenji,

"Hotel Venus" eh? Thank you. I hadn't heard about that. I'll keep an eye out.

Rastelou,

Thanks for the update. No complaints from this corner. I was just happy to find it while it was there, and I'll be glad when it's back.
orenji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no problem. Smile

If you want... you can check out the official webby @ http://www.hotelvenus.net hehe

3Peace...
Orenji
miki_nakatani_fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I know it kinda disappeared....

I'm tyring to bring it back, don't worry!

I should have it back up within a month or so, it's going slow because I've been so busy lately. I haven't really had time to fix it yet.

Sweat
miki_nakatani_fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its up right now, a lot of things aren't complete about it yet...but you can get an idea about the new layout and etc.

http://mikina.web1000.com <-- that's where its going to be from now on!! Big Grin
miki_nakatani_fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just wanted to add that i know that there are a lot of broken links and typos in it right now...

In fact I corrected most of the problems, but web1000.com started having problems while I was working on it and their FTP is down.

As soon as I can log on to their FTP again, which it's been a while since I've been able to, I'll fix those problems. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: