jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Friends
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I for one do see some resemblance initially but after watching for longer time you will realise both are kakoii but with a different taste of charisma Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dummyuser8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone please tell me the instrumental piano type song played throughout the series?

If you need an example, then during the end of the second episode where Won Bin is training in the Army. The song is played right before the credits.
murai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

where can i get friends??
makky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

:::hALuCin8::: wrote:
I think Won Bin is cute! Big Grin Some people say he looks like Takuya Kimura...but I don't see the resemblance. Crazy

just finished friends here. it air for only two weeks.
many people say won bin looks like kimtaku. in some angle, you will noticed that they have the same features.

but for me, kimutaku is more sexy than won bin
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

murai wrote:
where can i get friends??

U can get them at d-addicts.. there's 5 seeders there.. better grab them..
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=friends&type=&sub=&sort=
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
boomyx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: cute.. Reply with quote Back to top

this was a very sweet,light drama.i wish they'll make a sequel for it..like what happens after tomoko and ji hoon are married or something.then i'd go Dancing wouldnt that be even more interesting and challening,portraying the story of a Married korean-japanese couple..all the issues that would be arising..i wish they would..kyoko-chan and won bin was cute together..imagine them as a young parent to an adorable little boy and cute baby girl or something..trying to teach the kids both japanese and korean values..it'd be real cute and funny..
Wynter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Review: 7/10

I liked the premise of this drama, but I really think they should have made it longer. Parts of it were too chopped up and there were parts that definitely needed fleshing out. For example, the two leads learned Korean/Japanese way too quickly. This needed to be fleshed out a bit more. Chi Ten spent two years in the army, but it only felt like a few months. When Chi Ten learned that Tomoko was working in Seoul, his feelings needed to be explored�c instead of him running off to see her once again. I mean, the two hadn�ft seen each other in two years, but their reunion seemed so commonplace�c as if it had only been a week since they had last walked/talked with each other. Their transition from lovers, to friends, to lovers again was too fast. It�fs hard to tell just how long they�fre actually apart before they meet again, and I think this distance is important to emphasize in order to make the constant departures work. They weren�ft emphasized at all.

Although Fukada is a very pretty girl, I have never been a fan of her acting. My opinion didn�ft change after watching this drama. She expressions for different emotions were all the same so it was hard to tell just what her character was feeling. It was really hard to watch her �gpretend�h she�fs struggling with the Korean language. The male lead wasn�ft any better. This was my first experience with Won Bin and I was immediately attracted to his good looks. However, the more I watched, the more I realized that he, too, isn�ft a very good actor. Mind you, I haven�ft seen any of his other works, but I was not at all impressed with his acting in this drama.

In all, this drama wasn�ft completely terrible and I really did like the concept. I think making it a full 10-12 episode series really would have helped the development of the plot.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MissMonika

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
My Review: 7/10
The male lead wasn�ft any better. This was my first experience with Won Bin and I was immediately attracted to his good looks. However, the more I watched, the more I realized that he, too, isn�ft a very good actor. Mind you, I haven�ft seen any of his other works, but I was not at all impressed with his acting in this drama.

His other works are a lot better than this one. He's a Korean actor so I don't think you'll be able to find him any other Japanese dramas.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MissMonika wrote:

His other works are a lot better than this one. He's a Korean actor so I don't think you'll be able to find him any other Japanese dramas.

Ah okies. I try not to get biases based on just ONE work, so I'm sure he's grand. I guess this role was just a bit awkward because half the time he had to act like he had no idea what Kukada was saying, so it got a bit reptitious.

He IS mega hot tho. HOT!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Ah okies. I try not to get biases based on just ONE work, so I'm sure he's grand. I guess this role was just a bit awkward because half the time he had to act like he had no idea what Kukada was saying, so it got a bit reptitious.

He IS mega hot tho. HOT!

Now common!
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
Applaud Applaud Applaud
Wynter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ralphm1999 wrote:

Now common!
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
Applaud Applaud Applaud

This is true! I thought it was verra romantic the way he showed her the video on a private screen. I still like the Summer Snow ending better, tho. Bleah

MissMonika

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

This is true! I thought it was verra romantic the way he showed her the video on a private screen. I still like the Summer Snow ending better, tho. Bleah

Same here. hehe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Won Bin is just super hawt. Dancing It was a fun watch just for him alone. hehe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: This Drama was AMAZING! Reply with quote Back to top

This drama was amazing!
But sadly, I only watched the first TWO episodes of it!
>.<
Does anyone where to buy this drama in Hong Kong?
THANKYOUS Smile w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: